It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think your way out of the Matrix.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The matrix is real, it is a reality we create with our thoughts.

Everything is about energy , even thoughts. Thoughts are very powerful and have the power to create and manifest matter. Matter is manifested when enough thoughts are aimed at the same creation. I often wonder if the whole world suddenly stopped believing we had a moon if it would be there the next day!

As we think a thought its energy leaves us and enters the space between all that is. These thoughts of energy criss cross over the whole planet/Universe and become interwovan to create the Matrix.

The Matrix is an all powerful energy field within which everything is created. As we think different thoughts the Matrix alters course and shifts its course. You are within the Matrix but you are also controlling its outcome.

Great changes in this world are only brought about when enough thought energy is sent along the strings of the Matrix. In other words when more than just a few think the same thing, the Matrix respondes and manifests what they wish to create. ( a combined energy field within the energy field of the whole)

You could also call the Matrix our Collective Consciousness. We feed into this consciousness with our very powerful creative energy thoughts. Unfortunatly many are sending unconscious energy to the Matrix and have no idea what it is they are asking it to do for them.

The Matrix was never designed to be our prison but it has become that way. It has become that way because a select few know how powerful we are in manifesting our reality within this Matrix so they have developed ways of controlling the Matrix through controlling us.

If tomorrow we all sent out energy thoughts that we were free we all would become free! It is that simple but wed all have to think it at the same time, or a large percentage of us anyway.

So what was the Matrix developed for in the beginning? It was created by the Source in order to experience itself through us. It knew it was all, that it was everything and all that there ever would be...but it wished to experience this. It is one thing knowing but an entirely different thing experiencing.

So what I have seen is that we can escape the direction the Matrix has been manipulated into becoming and experience it in the way it was meant...by using total free will through a conscious mind.

we can think our way out of this mess we have created for ourselves. we can do this by sending totally positive thoughts and energy along the vibes of its creative centre. Fill its space with what you actually want and by Universal Law you will not fail to manifest this if done in the correct way. This is what they dont want you to remember that you can do.

I AM aware.

I AM fully awake.

I AM enlightened.

I WILL lift the veil.

I AM fully conscious .

I AM my own master

these or thoughts like them WILL bring the Matrix down in its present controlling form. You will feel the control of those who manipulate the Matrix as you say these words. they have done this to you from birth, mainly through your mind. Forget your mind, say these creative energy forms from your spirit not your mind. Say it even if you doubt it in the beginning, in your heart of hearts, deep within YOU know its true.

Think your way out by using the manifesting power of pure intent.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Also see the following movies:

The 13th Floor
Existenz

I believe these are great companion pieces to the theory.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
You are not what you want to be.
You have become what they want you to think you are.
Become what you actually are
Think it, say it, become it

The Thought...The Word...The Action

Think this Now

Say this Now

Become it Now

As you read this your mind will wish to draw you away from this truth, do not allow it. It will say anything to stop you becoming your own master. You will (through years and years of mind control and fear) think thoughts such as this is stupid, what a load of rubbish, shes mad , I'll become just as crazy as her if I listen to anymore of this, I dont want to look stupid, I dont want to fail, I dont want the responsability of this....

all this is negative control through the Matrix, who cares what others think, just Think it, Say it and Become it.

You dont even have to reply , this way you whont look stupid or fail but just give it a try and you will see. Only you can bring about a change within, only you can empower yourself out of the Matrix...no one else.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I agree with the OP to a certain extent. They say the average person in the "developed" world thinks four negative thoughts for each positive thought: a level associated with low-grade post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Basically, almost everyone around you is experiencing some form of low-level PTSD due to excessive negativity.

The three attitudes that psychologically characterize the least depressed people: 1) I have a certain amount of control over my reality and fate; 2) I have a sense of connectedness and committment to somebody or something, be it family or "a cause;" and 3) I view setbacks as interesting challenges or puzzles to be solved rather than crises or causes for dispair.

And yet...at the same time, the therory can be taken too far. This is my big problem with books like "the secret" or the theory of karma...the dark flip-side of "think positive" is that "if you are in dire straits, its your own fault for manifesting negative toughts." All those poeple starving in Zimbabwe or suffering in trauma wards with third-degree burns are NOT in their predicaments because they "didn't think happy thoughts." They are suffering because there is an aspect of reality that is painful and beyond our control. A balanced sense of what we can control with our minds and what is beyond our control is tricky to obtain, but vital for happiness and knowledge.

[edit on 9/8/09 by silent thunder]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hey Mr Green, excellent message you bring to us! I resonate highly with it. I am starting to See how this all works. How we are all connected and our thoughts and actions have a direct effect on our "Reality." Now we are in the process of Ascension. Heaven is coming to Earth and we can go with it as it comes or hold on to the Matrix-conditioning system. Each of us has the choice Now to choice between Love or Fear.

Love everyone unconditionally, even if you have been conditioned not to.. it will make this ride on our Yellow Submarine a bit more pleasant

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
And yet...at the same time, the therory can be taken too far. This is my big problem with books like "the secret" or the theory of karma...

Thank you for your reply.

How can positive thinking that is brought forward from a totally conscious mind be taken too far? I think the problem is that it is not taken far enough. The collective consciousness is what we make it. For any mass change to occur a shift is required in this consciousness. Our World and how we manifest it is a reflection of the total energy combined from each individual consciousness. This is why the Matrix still holds us, we see our world and just keep on thinking the same thoughts stemed from fear and so nothing ever changes.

Through fear on an unconscious level we have been led to fear group consciousness and its effect on the reality within the Matrix. Group consciousness is not control and everybody forced to have the same thought, it is the empowering of people to unite, send out energy together towards something that will bring about mass change.
We have been led to fear our OWN thoughts, no one thinks for themselves anymore, people are just not willing to take responsability for their OWN thoughts and so blindly follow the thoughts they have been programmed to think. We have allowed the Matrix to programme us rather than us programme it!

We fail to see we are all one so we do not see the power we hold within. Many dont feel connected to individuals in suffering countries, they detach themselves from this fact and so feel they are not of them so not able to help. Once it is realized we are all connected via the energy strings of the Matrix it becomes very apparent how we are connected and how through linking into the group consciousness change can be brought about for less able counteries.

If everyone in the West decided today Africa was part of its problem that they saw Africas people as part of them and said they now will bring an end to this issue. Over only a very short period of time a change would happen because the manifesting power of the whole of the West criss crossing within the Matrix onto other areas of the world would be so powerful a shift would occur. The Matrix is designed to alter to mass consciousness and would have no choice but to shift.

I have not read the book The Secret but I do believe it is about how our current reality is a result of all our thoughts. Change your thoughts, change your life.

I have taken inspiration from teachers such as Eckart Tolle and his books The Power of Now and A New Earth. I would say his message is still along the lines of the secret but goes into indepth ways of raising your consciousness and awarness.

His book a New Earth is indeed about how we have the power within to bring about A New Earth, yes some call it ascension but it is about how this is brought about while still living on Earth, no body ascends into the clouds on a ray of light or is taken to a higher density planet...its all done within the here and Now. Mans consciousness evolves to a higher state but within this Earth.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by light_circle
Hey Mr Green, excellent message you bring to us! I resonate highly with it. I am starting to See how this all works. How we are all connected and our thoughts and actions have a direct effect on our "Reality." Now we are in the process of Ascension. Heaven is coming to Earth and we can go with it as it comes or hold on to the Matrix-conditioning system. Each of us has the choice Now to choice between Love or Fear.

Love everyone unconditionally, even if you have been conditioned not to.. it will make this ride on our Yellow Submarine a bit more pleasant

Thank you. You sum this up well when you say we can either go with this new shift or choose to hold onto the control of the Matrix. Your right it is a choice, everything is about choice, nothing is ever forced upon us. Each does have the choice and that choice is between love and fear.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by silent thunder
And yet...at the same time, the therory can be taken too far. This is my big problem with books like "the secret" or the theory of karma...

Thank you for your reply.

How can positive thinking that is brought forward from a totally conscious mind be taken too far? I think the problem is is that is is not taken far enough.

And thank you for your reply as well. Nice Chakric avatar, by the way.

The problem as I see it is not that "positive thoughts can't be taken far enough." It is thus: If we accept that physical, daily reality is a direct product of our thoughts, there are then "two sides to the same coin," so to speak. That is, on the one hand, happy and positive experiences would be seen as the product of positive thoughts. On the other, this would imply negative or painful experiences are the result of negative thoughts.

It is the second "side of the coin" that bothers me. Suppose I walk past a construction site and a steel bar slips from high above, shattering my skull and killing me. Would you hold that this is the result of me "not thinking positive enough?" I would say rather that it is pure coincidence, and has nothing to do with whatever the contents of my mind happen to be or have been.

In a similar way, the doctrine of Karma has been abused (in my opinion) throughout history. Strict Karmic theory would hold that personal misfortune is the result of misdeeds in the present or a previous life. This doctrine has been used to justify social inequality for millenia: "Keep hauling blocks of stone for the Maharaja's summer palace, slave. Its the fault of your own karma that you are a slave and he is a Maharaja. Perhaps if you shut up and do your duty quietly, you, too, will be reborn as a Maharaja or Buddha in a future life." Personally, I cannot accept this and I see it as a justification for social injustice.

I think the doctrine that physical reality eminates purely from mental activity can be abused in the same way. "If you had manifested more positive mental energy, maybe you wouldn't have broken your leg when you slipped that rainy day." I cannot accept this as true. I think sometimes (quite often, in fact), "bad things happen to good people," whatever the content of their minds.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

To a degree I think your right, we cant control every little detail of our reality as then it would just become a programme with no variable outcomes but what is needed here is a mass shift in the over all frequency (energy wave) of the Matrix. Also others thoughts have a direct impact on us and we can do nothing about that unless we are all on the same wavelength. This is only brought about by a shift in the human consciousness on a grand scale. You walking by a building site and breaking your leg would be a variable within it. There is a school of thought that says that particular accident may have actually been caused by you on an unconscious level. You may have thought without even realizing it OMG I just know something is going to fall off that site and hit me...only to find it did.

The problem with examples like this also is that we are all linked, you dont know a worker may have seen you and thought oh I just know Im going to drop something on them..only to find he did.

The avatar is the heart chakra.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
How does this apply to a blind man? Perception is half the equation and if you can not visually perceive the world then what?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
How does this apply to a blind man? Perception is half the equation and if you can not visually perceive the world then what?

The core to the Matrix, how it was created and how it continues is energy. Pure and totally conscious energy. The energy of the soul infact. The language of the soul and how it "sees and manifests" its world is through thoughts and feeling and not by visually perceiving it.

shifts in the Matrix are not brought about by seeing they are done through feeling its energy and changing it. A blind man will still be able to feel the Matrix, probably better than a sighted person as their other senses will be higher. They will still very much feel it within their life and also sense they can alter it. They will pick up the thought forms of others around them and how these have an overall effect on the Matrix around them.

we do not have to see the Matrix,(what we see is the direct manifstation of it) infact I doubt it ever could be actually "seen" but it can be entered and felt.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Beautiful. S&F

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

reply to post by silent thunder

To a degree I think your right, we cant control every little detail of our reality as then it would just become a programme with no variable outcomes but what is needed here is a mass shift in the over all frequency (energy wave) of the Matrix. Also others thoughts have a direct impact on us and we can do nothing about that unless we are all on the same wavelength. This is only brought about by a shift in the human consciousness on a grand scale. You walking by a building site and breaking your leg would be a variable within it. There is a school of thought that says that particular accident may have actually been caused by you on an unconscious level. You may have thought without even realizing it OMG I just know something is going to fall off that site and hit me...only to find it did.

The problem with examples like this also is that we are all linked, you dont know a worker may have seen you and thought oh I just know Im going to drop something on them..only to find he did.

The avatar is the heart chakra.

Well, I guess we could say there are "hard" and "soft" versions of these theories. I totally disagree with the idea that *all* accidents are caused on unconscious levels, although I certainly agree that some people may will their own doom unconsciously in various ways.

I agree with the "softer" versions of this type of theory: thinking in a positive manner can transform people and societies in positive ways, while negativity can create various undesirable outcomes. But excessive positive thinking can also be connected with denial: "Who cares if my house is about to be foreclosed on and I'm one paycheck away from total insolvency? I'm sure I'll come up with something in the next few weeks...I always have before." I think this kind of denial is behind our current woes as a society. There is also a kind of "manic positivity" that can be very destructive. I'm sure many Nazi stormtroopers were very "positive" as they marched into battle and were sure in their hearts they were doing the right thing.

It sounds like you are talking on a gentler, more collective level, however, and I think that's the direction where we are more likely to agree. Yes, if people consciously decided to tackle a problem and put their souls into it, they could. But I think there is an element of caprice, randomness, call it what you will, in the cosmos..."the best-laid plans of mice and men..."

The problem is where to draw the line. At what point or under what circumstances does collective "good energy" turn bad? At what level or in what situations do the content of your thoughts cease to matter (as in my example of a construction accident?) The "hard" versions of this theory would say: At no level, at no points. Everything is determined by inner reality. I cannot accept this. I think there is an outer reality as well, even if it overlaps with the inner reality.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
On a personal experience, within the Matrix I have lately been having a new level of interaction I would like to share.
I have been a lurker here for quite a while.
A bit of history ...being 54 years on this planet, and consciously following the path for 30 my tuning has recently entered a higher energy state. I honestly think it is to do with our planet approaching ecliptic center with the Galaxy.
I am a water system operator in a small mountain resort village presently and recently retired as a control board operator in industrial water and waste water treatment at a large coal fired power plant. I only mention this as it relates to the topic.
As a matter of course my work requires I make hundreds of decisions day to day, mostly small decisions but that's not the point. The water system I operate is fairly complex due some equipment being old along with a growing population and limited water resources and providing water to the tops of the mountains as well as to the valleys.
What I have learned is that we do have a high level of control within the Matrix. I would go as far as saying unlimited but this is of course dependent on your level of acceptance.
In a nutshell, when at work in the back of my mind there is known many scenarios that could possibly occur in the running of the system ...mostly due to the age of the equipment and it's failing in one way or another. In this experience I began to notice a trend. If on a day I begin with a clouded mind, not still as would be preferred, almost expecting things to turn ugly they as a rule do. But, on the other hand if the heart, mind and soul are still and accepting, being prepared and eager to meet the events of the day there is rarely a missed step. This is understood as I have lived under this understanding for a long time. One should not be surprised if when looking at the world through # colored glasses that the world looks like #.
Here though is where the new illumination is occurring. When on a spiritual tuning level if I present myself to the world in an unconditional acceptance of my place under the Sun and consciously choose to will loving kindness into the creation (Matrix) not only is my path straightened the doorways into the reality tunnels of others begin to open ...very synchronistically. Yes we are all connected within the living conscious Omniverse. This is such a dramatic shift in relationships with both animate and inanimate objects it is hard to put into word symbols as it transcends the mind.
The word spirit is directly translated from Greek in the Bible to energizia, the movement of the spirit then is a flow of energy. The Omniverse is energy. We truly are not constrained in any way in contacting the depths and dimensions, the only limitation is within ourselves ...how strongly are we controlled by the things of the mind. The Matrix control system. I have understood this intellectually for a long time... there is a world of difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by despinoza

Thank you for sharing your experience.

The word spirit is directly translated from Greek in the Bible to energizia, the movement of the spirit then is a flow of energy. The Omniverse is energy. We truly are not constrained in any way in contacting the depths and dimensions, the only limitation is within ourselves ...how strongly are we controlled by the things of the mind. The Matrix control system. I have understood this intellectually for a long time... there is a world of difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

As you point out the control mechanism within the Matrix is the mind. To get out of the Matrix you need to literally get out of your mind. This is why meditation leads to awarness because you shut the mind off. With the mind turned off the spirit can once again flourish outside of the system.

You are right, it is one thing knowing this path and actually walking this path. We are faced with centuries of programming to limit our awarness or dampen it down.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
ok if I am not american and english is not my primary language ... how can I see the matrix interface then

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
ok if I am not american and english is not my primary language ... how can I see the matrix interface then

No speaking language is required, only the language of your soul.

Read the opening post again, look within and seek. A quote from the OP may help.

we can do this by sending totally positive thoughts and energy along the vibes of its creative centre. Fill its space with what you actually want and by Universal Law you will not fail to manifest this if done in the correct way. This is what they dont want you to remember that you can do.

I AM aware.

I AM fully awake.

I AM enlightened.

I WILL lift the veil.

I AM fully conscious .

I AM my own master

Think your way out by using the manifesting power of pure intent.

Most importantly though is to look within and find your path to it.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

This is what i believe too altough some things jsut dont add-up.

For example. Satistiscs show a major majority of the world population believe in UFO's and Aliens. A majority also wants contact. Then why doesnt it happen?

A majority of the worlds populace is sick and disgusted with wars. Most people have grown over that concept and want it to never happen again. Why does it still happen?

I want my football team to win titles. We have the most titles in our country, and we are one of the 5 biggest and most well known teams in the world, and we have the biggest fanbase. But still we didnt win the championship for the last five years. How is that possible? Like i said, we have to biggest number of fans and supporters who all wants my team to be champion again.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
i]Originally posted by TheNetherlands

This is what i believe too altough some things jsut dont add-up.

For example. Satistiscs show a major majority of the world population believe in UFO's and Aliens. A majority also wants contact. Then why doesnt it happen?

Exactly they WANT. How many times have you looked up and said Oh I really really WANT to see a UFO?

A majority of the worlds populace is sick and disgusted with wars. Most people have grown over that concept and want it to never happen again. Why does it still happen?

Again they WANT

I want my football team to win titles. We have the most titles in our country, and we are one of the 5 biggest and most well known teams in the world, and we have the biggest fanbase. But still we didnt win the championship for the last five years. How is that possible? Like i said, we have to biggest number of fans and supporters who all wants my team to be champion again.

again you WANT it to happen.

The Matrix is VERY specific, you get exactly what you ask. All the above is peoples collective consciousness unitiny in the request of WANTING.
Many do have thoughts of WANTING all wars to end and this is probably sent out as an energy form by millions, this makes it a very strong energy field within the matrix.

It has NO choice but to bring this collective request the direct manifestation of the thought. They all recieve a constant WANTING of war to end. The Matrix is VERY specific, we must be not only careful about what we ask but also totally CONSCIOUS of our thought requests. Those who say I want war to end, are not conscious of what it is they are really asking this Universal force to deliver.

The correct thought to send to the Matrix is I WILL all wars to end or ALL wars WILL end. Otherwise all you experience is a constant wantingness.

Now of course many may use this to summon power, money, fame even women! This is a dangerous path to take and one that I would not recommend, it is true when they say "be careful what you wish for", it may come back and bite you badly. Such use of this knowledge is not what this consciousness was originally created for, it is because of manipulative people/entities using it in this very way that we now find ourselves in this mess/trap we are now in.

It was originally created for YOU to experience form as a spiritual being. You were given free will to choose exactly how you wanted to experience spirit within body within duality. To EXPERIENCE spirit with form NOT to manifest money, fame, and power.

Going back to your football team, it may be that after the first failure of the championship they were all so shocked they didnt know what to "think". They had high "hopes" for the next year but then after that failure they almost started to think it would repeat itself, maybe they all stood there saying we want them to win...

A fan base makes an excellent example of a "Group consciousness" and all they need to do next time is ALL think WE WILL WIN.

This shows why a change in World Wide consciouness is needed to bring about change within the Matrix. Too many people dont ask the right things of it. Too many people are manipulated into asking things that fulfill the need of those that know exactly how this all works. They manipulate your mind to manifest what they wish the matrix to be. Most of our thoughts are not truely ours, we have lost the ability to self manifest from OUR conscious thoughts.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

The matrix is real, it is a reality we create with our thoughts.

I AM aware.

I AM fully awake.

I AM enlightened.

I WILL lift the veil.

I AM fully conscious .

I AM my own master.

Thank you very much Mr. Green, I've been looking around for some positive vibes.

Its hard to be positive when you've entrained yourself with negativity. I wrote a thread the other day, trying to get my head back on straight. This morning I posted this list of positive thoughts to repeat to myself until I finally believe it. Repetition and determination will eventually lead me back to my old self of a goal-oriented, active, physically fit person having the time of my life.

I remember being her. I will allow it again.
For every small success, a million failures but every single one is a learning experience.

There was a time not so long ago when I was the best I ever was, overcame obstacles and setbacks with sheer determination. But I also had a problem with anger (PTSD) stemming from deeply held fears. I don't believe in psychiatry as a proven, infallible science so I decided to use the positive parts of me to "fix me".

I am no longer angry all the time, able to breathe into a situation instead of allowing the adrenaline to cause even more problems. Its been a very difficult road with surprising side-effects.

After one has lived with anger for a long long time, repetition becomes habit. Dependency on set reactions for life's challenges is going to cause severe penalties for failing to adjust by reacting out of habit instead of reason, thoughtfulness, patience. I have achieved this goal. But at the expense of other "good" parts of me. My determination, self-driven, goal-oriented nature appears to have been borne of desperation which I no longer feel.

Now I have a new challenge. To overcome the negative self-talk. I choose to brainwash myself with ideas that will improve my outlook in general. Whether or not it helps in saving the world is immaterial to my current goal. Once I master my goal, I'll focus on sending my energy to the earth and universe. At this time in my life, achieving my goal is paramount above all other concerns. Realizing that participation in nit-picking the problems caused by others and how it affects me, I'm changing tactics.

Sorry for the long rambling post
But thank you for letting me get it out. If there are any others reading this who get it, I'm very glad.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join