It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Sasquatch Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Story with a pic that a guy's motion detecting camera took when he was trying to figure out what was eating his vegetable garden.

CNN Story

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Necrosis

That's pretty cool. Good find Necrosis. Bigfoot eating green beans from someone's garden. Now Bigfoot hunters will know what to plant if they want to see a Bigfoot. Hopefully the hunters will only hunt with a camera and not guns. All of the states need to make it illegal to hunt Bigfoot with a gun.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
www.wptv.com...

Here is the local news story! I looked it up, because i thought it might be Jefferson county, FL (5 miles from me!), but it wasn't. It is Jefferson county, KY.

It looks like a typical Great Ape to me, but it is still pretty scary if you find a 400 lb ape in your garden!!

I would love to see some follow up stories!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Bigfoot is supposed to possibly be a part of the ape family so it doesn't surprise me one bit that it would appear similar to an ape squatting while eating the veggies.

Thanks for the heads up.
Great find.

Slay

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
WOW!! That is a very good picture and i dont think teh debunkers have a chance here, IMO. This is the type of pics we need to get instead of far away ones or sketchy videos. S&F for u my friend.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Another blurry picture. People who get these photos are super lucky at finding bigfoot but always very unlucky with their camera equipment.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I would think if it knows it can get food there, then it would come back...
Doesn't sound like this guy is real interested in a capture or smoking gun footage tho.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Already debunked:

www.cryptomundo.com...

If you look closely, it does seem to be what the article says it is.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IrvingTheExplainer

In an examination of the image for Cryptomundo, Bill Dranginis of Virginia Bigfoot Research submits his initial analysis: “Examined the pictures. It appears to be a blackbird or crow in take-off mode. Illusion is that it’s a Bigfoot farther back. Arms of creature are actually wings. Note the separation on the creature’s long fingers; they are feathers.”

That's it?????

That's the supposed big debunk?

I think people should decide for themselves. I'm sorry I don't see the "Birds" in question. I'll leave that for our resident ATS photo experts to decide.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/143c5a5a651a.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 8-9-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I can see it being a bird now that it is called out. It appears to be closer to the camera than where he stated it was. It does appear to be long feathers fingered out as if the birds flap was in the downward (lifting) motion. As if it was just launching from the ground.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I do wish the news stories on Bigfoot would not put in such bad incidental music.

The image is too blurry to make any real detail out of it. I don't think the photo should be touted as evidence of the existence of Bigfoot.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

here you go so you can see it better

i belive this is a black bird in landing or take off, just like its been stated.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by ghostryder21]

new topics

top topics

join