It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Predicting a mjor world event in the next 3 days!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I Predict that in the next three days we will see the next 911 but bigger.

peace and blessings
spirit

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Sorry bout the typo!!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

Would you like to explain why?

Peace.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Well, I like the boldness! Bigger than 09/11 and within 3 days! It has all the suspense and drama, and not too long to wait.

I hope you are wrong of course, but kudos for putting it out there on the line!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Well see You back in 3 days in this thread then

Care to share any source of your predictions? ?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Well first off why isn't this in the prediction board.
Second that's very convenient that that's the anniversary of 9/11.

Third details would be nice.....

[edit on 8-9-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Not another prediction thread... cmon ppl stop with this garbage. The first two i saw were fun but seriously its getting silly now.

link   
Why don't you just go ahead and do your whole prediction. It would be nice to hear what you think is going to happen. Ok - Thanks!

link   
*** Sorry! Double Post ****

[edit on 8-9-2009 by uplander]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Would you like to explain why?

Isn't it obvious??

Posted on the 8th September. "Next three days" would then be the 11th September.

Hasn't school restarted yet???

Labor Day has passed!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Because its 9/11 - 09?

You dont give them much credit for imagination do you?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
If all you want is atention please just post a picture of a naked alien instead of throwing an hoax

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I predict that your prediction will be a non event.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Wait...I hear it coming....FFFFAAAILLLLLLLL

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit777child
I Predict that in the next three days we will see the next 911 but bigger.

peace and blessings
spirit

OK on this forum what really matters most is not the prediction but the way you came upon the prediction.

So was it in a dream or perhaps a psychic hit? Are you prone to having predictions come true if so when and what.

Or have you just been reading tons of Doom and Gloom and have finally succumbed to the stresses of it all?

In all fairness just state your prophecy in a manner we can either come on board with or, well...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Keep an eye on the news today. Don't look for the obvious but read inbetween the lines. You will notice a trend. A hypering up of, a quickening. The so called dogs have been let off the chain. The orders have been given to go full steam ahead.That is why i made my prediction. 09.09.09. 9 is the number of the light bringer in Kabbalistic text. All my intuition, instinct, and knowledge of the conspiracy leads to this prediction. I will stake my life on it we will see something soon the whole world will. 9-11 focused the wolrd on high-alert, we have never fully come off it yet. We will undergo a barrage of 9-11's in the next three years.

Any doubting thomas' hold on to your hats, the whirlwind is coming!!

peace and blessings
spirit

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

The orders have been given to go full steam ahead.That is why i made my prediction. 09.09.09. 9 is the number of the light bringer in Kabbalistic text.

Arrrrggghhhh! I wanna vomit!

Madonna? Is that you? Go wite another song....

"your prediction"? Your OP says '...in the next three days...' Nicely vague, there. Could mean, as at first iterpreted, IN three day's time...or WITHIN the next three days. Oh, aren't you the clever one?

So, the number '9' is important, eh? OK, then tell us what Earth-shattering important event occured on 09.09.99! Looky there, more nines!! What about 09.09.1909??

Cat got your tongue?

I will stake my life on it we will see something soon the whole world will.

Empty threat.

I mean, please don't. We in the National Sarcasm Society implore you not to.

9-11 focused the wolrd on high-alert, we have never fully come off it yet. We will undergo a barrage of 9-11's in the next three years.

Yes, three to be exact. One in 2009, one in 2010 and one in 2011...oh, and 2012, so that makes FOUR. (Unless they modify the calendars...)

So...your OP has now gone from "in three days" to "in the next three years"???

Kudos. For. Ridiculous. Thread. Of. The. Year. Award.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

In reponse to two points.

09.09.09 has three nines in it. 9 is perfectly divisable by 3. Until you realise how the occult manage their agneda through signs and symbolism it is easy to over look dates and their significance.

In my opening statment i said "in 3 day" meaning within 3 days.

I said over the next three years we will see more 9-11 style attacks.

i do not go back on my word.

Everything is open to interpretation. You can make God the devil and the devil God with the right arguments.

All i am saying is reserve your opinions until the 3 days have elapsed.

Spirit

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

9 is perfectly divisable by 3

Yes. When we use base ten nomenclature.

51 is also perfectly divisible by 3. Even better, both 3 and 17 are prime numbers. Primes are special, and mathematicians like them a lot.

The peculiarity of the number nine has been known for a long time --- is is used in MANY number games, because of its behaviour, along with the numeral three.

Did you know that you can simply add up all the digits in any length number, and if the sum equals a number evenly divisible by three, then the ENTIRE number is also evenly divisible by three??

SO, maybe THREE should be the new "magic" number??

Take 79,259,862 for instance. Sum all the digits, you get 48. That, 48 ITSELF can be further refined, add THOSE to get twelve. Of course, we all know that three into 12 is an even four. BUT, notice also that 1+2=3....so THREE is at the heart of everything.

Anyway, it's just coincidence, and fun with numbers. But ONLY because we're used to counting in base ten. There are other systems, base 12, base six, base eight. ALL have their weirdness too.

"Numerology" is therefore bunk. For fun only.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I don't understand how you came to the conclusion that numerology is bunk only because there are different numerical systems.

Do you even know what numerology is?
Before we debunk something we need to have a common understanding of the thing that is being debunked and clearly you have a different concept of what numerology is from the many other people that are interested in the subject.

You say that number three could be the new magic number. But you fail to understand that in numerology every number is magic and has its own significance.

I'm no defendant of prophecies and numerology (specially because I know very little about both). I'm a defender of truth.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join