It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold Above $1,000: Indicative of an Imminent Market Fall?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

I would like to own one of those better metal detectors anyway. I'd seen a simpler one too late at Goodwill one day, but those are sometimes broken already.

Yeah, I don't live in an area where they rent those as far as I know. But it would make an interesting hobby and vacation plan.

I'd actually like to go to South Carolina and look for Balckbeards treasure there.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
reply to post by Tentickles

Even if you were not ignorant...They are not going to give you gold bars are they? The only alternative would be to buy gold, well gold jewelry?
Right? ......Considering it is September, considering all the weird things in this world seemingly happen in the fall, I expect some kind of turbulence in the market. You mentioned several interesting factors, China, UAE...

This is nonsense. Gold bars are freely available to buy, you do not need to buy it in jewellrey form,

PEACE,
RK

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
the treehuggers just banned dredging for gold in the rivers of calif. i wonder if that had something to do with gold prices going up.
they claim its to protect the salmon

www.utne.com...

The problem is its all rivers in Calif and there are no and have never been salmon in a number of these rivers and streams(east side of the sierras)
And in other rivers the salmon are blocked by dams and the gold dredging is above the dams. ie The American river above folsom lake, Kanake creek and The Yuba in Sierra county where i used to dredge has not had salmon in it since they built Bullards bar lake in 1970.

I hate stupid politicians that can not even call the state fish and game department to ask if there are even salmon in the rivers where they are banning dredging.
< br />
[edit on 9-9-2009 by ANNED]

<< 1   >>

join