It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Announces His Own PsyOps At 11;Geared at Preventing Another False Flag Attack.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Sancho my man,

I have been scraping around ATS for damn near an hour and I still do not have any clue what this is all about.

Can you or anyone else help, or point me to something specific?

Gracias

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

Simply, this is all about a man who sees something wrong in this World. He's trying to do something about it, and pulling at every ounce of creativity he can muster.

Between this thread, the other 3, and his actual site infowars.com You can get the grand picture.

His audio show is broadcast all day long through his website; it's in a continual loop. You should be able to hear the entire show.

He obviously got his message out; as it is linked across every page in ATS, and reported elsewhere, but how it will effect his career, or message I do not know

[edit on 8-9-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

Simply, this is all about a man who sees something wrong in this World. He's trying to do something about it, and pulling at every ounce of creativity he can muster.

Between this thread, the other 3, and his actual site infowars.com You can get the grand picture.

His audio show is broadcast all day long through his website; it's in a continual loop. You should be able to hear the entire show.

He obviously got his message out; as it is linked across every page in ATS, and reported elsewhere, but how it will effect his career, or message I do not know

[edit on 8-9-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

Ya I have just been getting bits and pieces - Charlie Sheen - Obama interview - False flag- Disclaimer - Hoax...

I assume there was a fake interview or article that AJ has been pimping - only to
claim it as a hoax latter on, in an effort to gain attention to the truth movement.

Anyhow thanks - hope your belly is feeling better

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

The Charlie Sheen article is the whole story, and of course how it was presented. I guess Alex, and Sheen wrote it together.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Sorry, Sancho, I can't help it... this song has been in my head all day, in light of the Alex Jones controversy...

Pass me a bottle, Mr. Jones
Believe in me
Help me believe in anything
I want to be someone who believes

Mr. Jones and me tell each other fairy tales
Mr. Jones and me look into the future
I want to be a lion
Everybody wants to pass as cats
We all want to be big big stars, but we got different reasons for that
Believe in me because I don't believe in anything
and I want to be someone to believe
I want to be Bob Dylan
Mr. Jones wishes he was someone just a little more funky
When everybody loves you, son, that's just about as funky as you can be

Mr. Jones and me staring at the video
When I look at the television, I want to see me staring right back at me
We all want to be big stars, but we don't know why and we don't know how
But when everybody loves me, I'm going to be just about as happy as can be
Mr. Jones and me, we're gonna be big stars.

Anyway, on topic... I'm happy to see Sheen come out with his questions, I have wondered about them... they could have been brought forward in a more 'respectable' way though.

(Incomplete lyrics, I only copied the parts I thought were funny relating to Mr. Alex Jones...)

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by eMachine

Interestingly enough You reminded me just now of what I am always spouting off about. Always look at all the news, or information, and take what You know is true in Your Heart

I am confident the NWO will be doing something soon, but until it's all done it'll be hard to see how all the pieces fall

Thanks for voicing Your opinion

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Indeed.

We must always remember to ask ourselves if we think something is true, simply because we want to believe in it, or because it really is supported by reasonable evidence.

I like Alex. I enjoy his interviews more than his lone rants though. He wants more publicity, and he has his reasons for that of course, but in stirring up controversy he can be a little too dramatic for me.

There's always something cooking... the plan is in perpetual motion forward. It's hard to know what to expect.

Sometimes it feels like I'm watching the flying circus... someone's gonna fall... something horrible is going to happen... but what? who? when? I don't even know what to think anymore, but I know I don't want to believe something just because it feels good to believe you "know"...

Edited to add: What I mean is... I guess... my heart tells me something is definitely going on, but that isn't enough to make me "believe" someone else when they profess to "know" what it is...

[edit on 9/8/2009 by eMachine]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Not sure why a lot of you believe that Alex Jones actually "Conspired" to Hoax everyone... Oh wait... I almost forgot that this IS a conspiracy website after all.

Bottom line, I don't believe he meant to actually "Hoax" anyone. Especially after watching his "Apology Video". No Conspiracy here folks. You don't need to make it into something so complex. Sometimes the truth actually is as "Simple" as someone making an honest mistake. That's why I try not to be too quick to Judge.

Anyways, I just watched his Video Apology. It actually makes perfect sense.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
What is the op on about, alex jones is always talking about this and that happening, and it never does. William cooper was first with talking about pre 911, not jones.

Go and listen to jones talk about y2k, if you need any indication of his level of critical thinking skills, none what so ever.

Why are people trying to push good threads about a person who is conning you all.

No wonder the ptb call us useless eaters, look who you look up to.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
He basically tripped and busted his ass and now hes saying "Uhhhh I meant to do that"

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join