It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Announces His Own PsyOps At 11;Geared at Preventing Another False Flag Attack.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Sheen is a no show. Now, Alex is playing different audio clips of Sheen stating he believes in a 9/11 conspiracy.

Alex is keeping the whole thing going. I don't really listen to him that much, but it sounds like he's having some hesitation about the whole thing.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

No... the live interview is scheduled for tomorrow... at least that's what we are being told now.

He's playing clips from it as a carrot and hype for tomorrow's show and "more this week". It's Charlie Sheen week on Alex Jones!! Woot!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Thanks so much Sancho. And just to be sure, Sheen was definitely supposed to be there today for the interview? Sorry for being lazy and asking instead of looking it up myself. lol

I just saw he was supposed to have two interviews 'this week' but wasn't sure if one of them was supposed to be right now.

[edit on 9/8/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

So Sheen stood up Alex? I'm not listening to the broadcast so I cannot hear it for myself.

Sheen was supposed to be there for a live interview right now but he was a no show? Is that correct?

I'm confused myself... what has happened?

What's the hoax?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

The articles on his site, and the beginning of today's program stated that Sheen would be there.

After cutting the comment section on his site infowars.com, the site read there would be no guests today

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Thanks a bunch, Sancho.

Lizard, the hoax is this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Basically Charlie Sheen presented an interview with Obama over 9/11. Alex hyped it up in advance. Then it later came out the entire interview was fabricated and never happened.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Okay, the show now is gearing toward Alex reading the entirety of Twenty Minutes With The President.

Yikes, that'll fill a lot of air time, and put at least myself to sleep.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I don't why you people think it was a "hoax" there was no hoaxing involved, you just looked at the information too quickly, they fixed it 20 minutes after they posted saying this was totally fictional an they would like it to go that way, some of you people are very very ignorant indeed, :< Alex Jones i dare say, fear mongers... but in good will, Charlie Sheen didn't stand him up, he'll be on tomorrow, look at Alex. They're letting everything build up, I'm sick of the same old people in this forum quick to jump to conclusions based on lack of evidence... is this how you treat someone who is trying to help us. :|

i'm so puzzled right now i don't know what i can say.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I'm not a big fan of Alex Jones. I think he has good intentions but also sensationalizes these things to his own benefit. I am a subscriber to his site so that I can download daily shows, but rarely do I listen to his rants. I am more interested in his guests.

That being said, what is in this "interview" is a very concise summary of questions that need answers. These are the very questions that the previous administration refused to answer and the current administration continues to ignore. And for that reason, the Big Lie persists to this day, and greatly influences our foreign and domestic policies to our detriment.

This article should have simply been titled "An Open Letter to the PoTUS", and never been misconstrued as have being a real interview. It's style may make it more readable to some, as it reads more like literature than a textbook. But it should have stopped there. It should never have been made out to be real. It should have had a disclaimer at the top. I noticed some prisonplanet.com readers who did not notice the disclaimer at the bottom. This was dishonest and opens the article to being spun and discredited.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by allsop

I did not call what Alex said a Hoax. I said Skeptic Overlord called it correct regarding earlier threads who jumped to conclusions. I said imo he could have used a different approach.

Now, he did say the guest would be on today yesterday, this morning on his site, and the beginning minutes of the program. Sheen apparently had something better to do.

Alex started the show out stating it was a psyops, and just now restated it was a psyops; he also stated it was done just as the MSM always do.

So, as others on ATS did; watch how You phrase lumping us all in the same group.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Update, I think Charlie Sheen is live right now on

Alex Jones Show. He did call in.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Update, I think Charlie Sheen is live right now on

Alex Jones Show. He did call in.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

Hey, feel free to post it here. My jury overall is out on the situation. Obviously Alex did a good enough job; as the "Twenty Minutes With The President" is atop every page on ATS.

I think a little more thought should have gone into this, but maybe there was, and We aren't seeing it.

I do know Sheen was supposed to be on the show today, and Alex did address the situation as an Infowars Psyops campaign.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

i was thinking" one step beyond "that. i think Alex was trying to
show us a peaceful war tactic. to try and bring the critters down . the man is way, to smart for me to just think he pulled a dumb stunt. logic?

So, as others on ATS did; watch how You phrase lumping us all in the same group.
please.

What happens should Alex get wind of another false flag attack??? Will the masses tune in again?
ya i tend to think so. sanch
he did call a big one.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Alex has reached People across the board, and he was discussing his strategy today a little. Basically You talk to People on a level they can understand, and relate.

I would love to see this work; currently I'm the only thing close to a nice,"not burning him at the stake thread", but he did throw everyone a curve ball.

Most consider it rude, but in his own words it was a Psychological Warfare counter attack.

I know he's a smart man, and he pulled the show around quite well; considering Charlie Sheen didn't make it today

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

ya hey, ya know what? this is the only thread i've posted to on this.
snf for you my man. no telling about Charlie. could be anything from the
Vatican to aliens .can't blame him for livin an Errol Flyn lifestyle though.
he gets some smokin hotties.

sure hope this isn't the beguinning of trend. he's my Guru
but what if we all started pulling stunts like this on you tube or what ever, fill up some band width or cause some crashes . k?

[edit on 8-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Every thread you create here is exactly what he wants you to do, good or bad, because for him there is no bad publicity, only opportunity to make a buck
this is way off.
i have all the data i need on you. i'm loading your coordinance in my remote satellight lasar defense access modulators hardrive, there it is, all i have left to now is call the haz mat team in your area and give them your address.

don't mess w/ Alex

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This was the worst example of making us all look like ass hats Jones has ever done.

I stopped supporting Jones after he used some false flag tactics to take down we the people radio network. Plus he has slandered the name of William Cooper countless times andc onducted a false flag mental attack on the American public during New Year's Eve 1999.

Lee Rogers will be giving a full break down of this operation on his show, Live Free Or Die Radio On www.OracleBroadcasting.com... tonight at 9:00PM CST.

Keep up the good work ATS, and its really encouraging to see that so many people get it here.!!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
This was the worst example of making us all look like ass hats Jones has ever done.

I stopped supporting Jones after he used some false flag tactics to take down we the people radio network. Plus he has slandered the name of William Cooper countless times andc onducted a false flag mental attack on the American public during New Year's Eve 1999.

Lee Rogers will be giving a full break down of this operation on his show, Live Free Or Die Radio On www.OracleBroadcasting.com... tonight at 9:00PM CST.

Keep up the good work ATS, and its really encouraging to see that so many people get it here.!!!!

Sorry this is my good ATS account

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join