It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot Interviews

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

The interviews would be more informative if someone else besides Kerry Cassidy would do the interviewing she's terrible at it. She seems more concerned with letting people know how much she knows than actually doing in depth interviewing. Maybe a communications class would help her. Better yet let Bill Ryan do the interviewing. I don't watch their interviews anymore because I can't stand her, Sorry Kerry.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
for all i care the interview sessions are as good as they can get but what they lack is FACTS and EVIDENCE.

all they do is talk about how good they are and what theyve done , not the machines nor any blueprints nothing,

if P C is going to keep on doing what they do they need to come up with evidence ,

heck for all you know it could be me sitting there going : yes i worked there but i cant tell you anymore..... then change subject to zombie alert or you must buy gold and be pure at heart before the aliens come get you ?

who cares ,

they say (the people they interview) that there are technologies that are being withheld ,

wheres the proof i ask

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I must say they do get some good people on PC I know I bashed Kerry but that is how I feel. I really used to get irritated when the person being interviewed would be trying to answer a question and Kerry would cut them short. In short the guests are usually good but I never get to here what they have to say because of K.C's butting in all the time.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ablue07

I agree

They need to realize the interviews would be a lot better if they would:

1.) Stop interrupting the person as they're talking (Kerry's problem)
2.) Stop taking 99% of what they're told as fact (That's more Bill's problem)

And if you watch Kerry closely in some of the videos, she actually acts flirty sometimes. Whips her hair a lot and wearing clothes that show cleavage or are a little tight and a couple times a see-thru shirt.

The site should be called "Project Cougar"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join