It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Going to Happen Tomorrow on 9/9/9

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
A woman murdered at Yale is stuffed into the walls.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I don't know...other than being my sisters birthday...

Today is the eighteenth...can't remember the ninth as being anything overly special or significant!

Other dates that have passed;
1-1-01
2-2-02
3-3-03
4-4-04
5-5-05
6-6-06
7-7-07
8-8-08

and now 9-9-09

Gee, next year year you'll be asking about 10-10-10

other than people paying the lotteries with higher hopes on these dates, I don't recall them any more special than other days...

Look back at all dates like this throughout history, and there is nothing to them.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
ya, so in my town, 12 nuclear bombs went off, then 3 motherships came down with big fire hoses and put out the fire.... then Godzilla crawled out of the ground and destroyed the motherships. If that wasn't enough, a tidal wave hit washing a monster sized squid on to Godzilla, they fought to the death. The squid won.... then died due to being stuck on land... then fairies appeared and had dirty sex with each other all night long until 9/10/9 then they turned to dust and everything reverted back to normal. Sorry, my camcorder battery was not charged so no video. But I swear it all happened like I said!!! Wake up!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by grs9769
ya, so in my town, 12 nuclear bombs went off, then 3 motherships came down with big fire hoses and put out the fire.... then Godzilla crawled out of the ground and destroyed the motherships. If that wasn't enough, a tidal wave hit washing a monster sized squid on to Godzilla, they fought to the death. The squid won.... then died due to being stuck on land... then fairies appeared and had dirty sex with each other all night long until 9/10/9 then they turned to dust and everything reverted back to normal. Sorry, my camcorder battery was not charged so no video. But I swear it all happened like I said!!! Wake up!

So just another average day I would say...

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join