It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Has Finally Lost It--His Credibility And Damaged Ours

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I think all of this was a well played stradegy for both drawing attention back to 9/11 and getting the average person to do research on the topic. Jones announced for days what was coming up on his show, then releases Sheen's writings without actually telling us it was a fabrication. Then hours later posted that it was written as an open letter to Obama. This in turn drew not only our focus but was picked up by tv. Whether he has cost us our credibility or not is unforseen, because I don't think 'conspiracy-theorists', in the publics eye, had much credibility to begin with.

Look how o'reily in his latest broadcast has pretty muchly gobbled up what has happened and replied to it. That shows me it has been heard by them, and if it wasn't important information then why say anything at all about it? However much a tool O'reily is, Alex is equally this in that he works on very much the same wave length but at the opposite end of the spectrum.

Eventually people are going to have to realise what happened on September 11, 2001. And just maybe if we repeat it enough, the lie, people will see through it and want to know the truth. Which is the one thing they want to stop by dividing us, stand strong!

-Gala-

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Gala-Kemen]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gala-KemenEventually people are going to have to realise what happened on September 11, 2001. And just maybe if we repeat it enough, the lie, people will see through it and want to know the truth.

no, people dont want to know the truth, they want continued conspiracy theories since they are so much more fun. Seriously, this 9/11 stuff, with the possiblity of demolition charges, missles and empty planes is such an unbelieveable waste of energy and emotions. National Geographic Channel just had an exhaustive report with tests on all this and the fact is the "truthers" claims were exposed as virtually impossible most of the time. There was one that was more of a possibility, but see...the so-called truthers only offered theories while NG used actual tests to SHOW the improbablity of those claims.

Folks...if - IF, IF, IF - any or all of these things had happened, AND AND AND, if the government has then managed to silence the thousands of people involved in such an elaborate conspiracy as that would be... do you REALLY think that ordinary people will EVER be able to learn the truth?

Let me help all of you....the ONLY answer is NO!!!!

Why not just accept the fact that it was exactly what it seems from all evidence....a bunch of Islamofacist terrorists striking at the America they all hate. Dont act like them with this 'get Bush's administration stuff'. The terrorists have to be laughing their arses off.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Unbelievable how people on this board are acting.

Attack the single most effective man spreading truth today? I mean that's a Nobel Peace prize winning level of intelligence.

Who cares if he did or did not put a flipping disclaimer on an obviously scripted interview. I mean did you read it?? All of it, I wouldn't have ever put a disclaimer on it! Its not needed.

Our republics falling and people on this board and others is making much to do about nothing. The whole point of this interview style is to get attention for 9/11 truth ... It worked and now we have an army of 9/11 truth supporters pissed off saying they disown the man who put it out because it was so well done?

LOGIC use it we're trying to win, what are you trying to do? If this goes hot and we're getting shot at you'll wish he actually did go all out trying to represent this as true and gone nuts with it.

Only disgusting traitors to liberty and freedom would attack someone on our side at a time like this. Its like being in a gun fight and the guy next to you on your side saves you like 10 times from being shot and because you didn't like the way he shot one of the enemy you turn an execute him!?!!?!???! That's exactly what people on this board are talking about that level of stupidity.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
alex has just claimed on his show that he has HUGE NEWS for..tomorrow
saying 'it may not even be true' but, "I don't even know how I'm going to continue the radio show knowing this. This is off-the-charts. Don't bring the cameras anywhere near this"

he also said, that he wont 'discuss it today' but that charlie sheen would talk about it tomorrow, the he went off advertising all his products and sponsers.

edit: Ah then spoke about it again, also saying 'it may not even be true'

If its actaully something big, il eat my words.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by end of]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I wrote an original article about his latest deception and hyping of manufactured news stories lately.

I have supported him for years and have met the guy and been on his access show, we have mutual friends. I have had several article of mine appear as featured stories on his site, I helped promote his money bombs on my site. And I can go on and on.

The fact is that he intentionally did a false flag on his core supporters, the ones that listened to his directive to tune in at 8AM. Everything in that article at that time was presented as fact and as well as everyone knows it had no disclaimer.

So this caused the people who spread it across the net like myself to look like disinfo agents by stating it as a factual interview. Then later we were debunked and lost credibility because of this stunt.

He begins making excuses that Wordpress had a glitch when using the visual editor or maybe hackers prevented him from adding it. You can listen to the first hour from 9/9/09 and hear for yourself as he spins this with Nimmo and the Watsons on the phone.

All I have to say about this from my own experience of running a website is that if you are about to release the biggest story in 14 years career, why wouldn't you hit the preview button.

I preview most articles I post, especially original articles I write and ones that are real important. All of these excuses and his toned down apologies leads me to believe he indeed meant for the disclaimer to not be there and now he has been humbled by the massive backlash. George Noory even chided him pretty good last night.

Mod Edit: Linkie removed. Cheers -alien

[edit on 10-9-2009 by alien]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Can we stop with this s$%# about Alex Jones already? What is the obsession on this site with this wack job? Please people, you're embarassing yourselves by even discussing this horse sh^%

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
AAALLLEEEXXX JJJOOONNNEEESSS FTW

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Wow.. looks like AJ really made some waves.. a lot of negativity here.

If all you 'offended' people would be this outraged by all the times the media, presidents, governments, alphabethsoup agencies, talkshow hosts and other professional liars tell you another lie, we'd have had a revolution long ago.

There´s no way in hell AJ can ever catch up with the legacy of lies these people have left. Yet, somehow, we´ve grown accustomed to having all those people lying to us.

So what´s the big deal with AJ? Was he actually consciously lying? Or was he using a means to an end.. one that actually worked out pretty well, given all the media coverage his strategy created?

If any of you people have better ideas with regards to exposing people to 9/11 truth, i suggest you have a go at it. For now, however, AJ is out there pretty much on his own, and all some of you can do is criticizing his methods. Why don't you get as infuriated by the downpoor of lies from the likes of all the MSM channels, and all those other agencies and people i mentioned earlier? Aren't we being a little hypocritical here?

[edit on 10-9-2009 by payt69]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by err0r

Originally posted by seektress

Originally posted by kingoftheworld
I dont know what to think about alex jones. He seems to be on our side but then again with this new hoax coming out i dont know.

Maybe this will help clear it up for you.
www.alexjonesmachine.com...

You're referencing a website where the credibility of AJ is questioned by people who take recordings of his voice, reverse them, then nit-pick the wave form for hidden messages? Whatever it is you're smoking, stop.

Excuse me, but you are talking out your butt. I am referencing a website created not by "people" but by ME, by myself. If you are not into reverse speech, that's no biggie. Yes, there are a few examples of Jones statement in reverse (and I didn't have to "nit-pick" they are blatant, and were very easy to find...and more there than I posted.) Besides, it is repeatable...you can do it yourself and see, so that kills your argument. Reverse speech is about like lie detectors, not admissible in court, but a good investigative tool. A piece of a puzzle.

Take away the piece if you don't like it, but the rest of the puzzle image is still pretty plain to see.

Just because there are some examples of reverse speech posted does not refute or make any less credible the entire story, nor does it make the Secretary of State of the state of Texas documents disappear or irrelevant. Check out the WHOLE story. I may have an open mind, but not so open that my brain falls out. www.alexjonesmachine.com...

I am not "people" I am me, another bio for reference in case you missed the stuff on the Alex Jones Machine site...wake up.

Lorie Kramer

www.carnicominstitute.org...
confirm
www.seektress.com...

[edit on 10-9-2009 by seektress]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterconnecteD
we are so quick to judge......we do not even know what hes full intentions are ...

Yes we do.

It's called PROFIT.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
yeah i agree, i've been ghosting this site for a while but finally decided to join in. i think the things Alex speaks about our interesting, and brings up good points, but when you watch his movies and gets on blowhorn, he acts like he's had a 1/5 of jack and just got released from the mental hospital.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57
AJ seems to be gloating over the press he is getting over this one. He just read a huge list of news agencies that mentioned the thing and was thrilled to note that cnn even made a call.

This just looks more like a joke than anything serious! Most are focusing on the comedic value of the whole flap than anything substantial that was brought up in the "fantasy". Nice, after Nat. Geo spent easily a third of their time profiling "truthers" this guy makes us all look bad. Shame on Alex for not using his head.
This Examiner article makes Jones look like the horse's ass that he is.

www.examiner.com... nts

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrsoul2009
Can we stop with this s$%# about Alex Jones already? What is the obsession on this site with this wack job? Please people, you're embarassing yourselves by even discussing this horse sh^%
You sent money to Jones, didn't you?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jedimind?

I'm honestly a little surprised that AJ doesn't have more respect for his supporters. He seems intent on bringing attention to his movement at any cost. He's even willing to deceive his fan-base so long as it brings some publicity. The ends justify the means sort of thing.

When the govt is ready to impose martial law and grab our guns they'll signal Jones, and he'll announce that it's time to "rise up and kill the bastards!" thereby providing the excuse govt needs to impose Draconian sanctions against us.

Or, if armed rebellion is imminent he'll say the opposite: "Don't dig up those guns yet, folks, we need to carefully plan this thing!" which of course will be rolling the dice with all forms of communication monitored and controlled by govt.

America has fielded more snitches than the KGB ever did and planning anything will be difficult if not impossible, especially if Jones and Hal Turner are still considered trustworthy by their silly groupies. "Hey, Alex and Hal both explained why they were labeled 'agents provocateur' and we believe them!" their groupies say.

Suppose you want to plan a recall of your reps and senators. Would you trust Jones or Turner enough to invite them to your secret meeting of dissatisfied voters?"

Me neither.

Because once the leaders are identified (and the IRS seizes their homes and sends them bills for millions in back taxes and penalties) it'll be obvious that planning anything in secret is just too dangerous in the land of the charismatic DVD salesman....

Just like the other Kool Aid guzzling cult followers of another "Jones" (Jim in Guyana) many people don't understand how dangerous this Jones is, and we need to strip him of his self awarded "Voice Of The Patriot Movement" credentials before he back stabs us all.

AJ says "I don't exactly know who the Illuminati is, but I know who it isn't! So, you Nazis should drop a toaster in your bath water and stop calling here!"

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by HOUNDDAWG

Originally posted by mrsoul2009
You sent money to Jones, didn't you?

This is why we can't have nice discussions.

You just couldn't help yourself - you had to insert a provocation...

That'll teach him to raise better points than you...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

"Let he who knows no sin cast the first stone."

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoofMonkey
It's called PROFIT.

Fine tuned...it's profit from "patriots."

The new alchemy... turning fear into gold.
That way Ted Anderson can "afford" those spots on Clear Channel. Alex already has money bombs to cover up his cash influxes.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by seektress]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I want to make sure that I understand the entire concept here.

Alex and Chuck say that 9/11 deserves another investigation because they cannot believe it because

1- the story does not really make a ton of sense

2- the given evidence does not support the given story.

He tries to get this point across by posting this as a real story, then fixing it after the web goes crazy pointing out it is fake and then he offers a story about the site being inaccessable or whatever. The problem is that
1- the story does not really make a ton of sense

2- the given evidence does not support the given story.

Alex, meet irony.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
It was immediately obvious to me, upon seeing the interview, that it was a mock event, intended to bring issues to the surface. Many, many "interviews" in professional broadcasting have the questions prepared by the interviewee, so he can get his message out. AJ's posted interview stunt was obviously a dramatic device, also intended to get a message out.

AJ will have to rise and fall on other points.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarwaters
It was immediately obvious to me, upon seeing the interview, that it was a mock event, intended to bring issues to the surface. Many, many "interviews" in professional broadcasting have the questions prepared by the interviewee, so he can get his message out. AJ's posted interview stunt was obviously a dramatic device, also intended to get a message out.

AJ will have to rise and fall on other points.

How the posted "interview" titled, A 20-minute interview between Obama and Sheen without any disclaimer could possibly be construed as an "obvious" mock event is beyond my understanding.

As for "getting the message out", Yeah he got the message out but it was all about the nuttiness of AJ linked with the morally bankrupt life style of his Hollywood hero. 9-11 Truth was then associated with this sleezy scam. The absolutely best examination of what really occured is the piece by examiner.com linked below:

www.examiner.com...

Perhaps those who follow Jones blindly, as I did, need to examine him a little closer. The following link exposes some of AJ's foul laundry:

www.alexjonesmachine.com...

Patriots need to unite, but not behind AJ.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join