It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Has Finally Lost It--His Credibility And Damaged Ours

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by end of

Yeah, that was the "positive" end result of all of this, according to those with their tongues planted so firmly between AJ's butt cheeks. The fact that the MSM was covering it, and it was going to awaken people to the cause. Looks like everybody is laughing at Sheen to me, showcasing what a drug and hooker addicted nutcase he is. Note the excessive and sarcastic use of "quotes" to highlight his being crazy and unstable.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpowerI bet the MSM gets a hold of this and is more fuel to call us crazy conspiracy theorists again.

you mean you/we aren't crazy conspiracy theorists? I thought that was what ATS was founded on? I mean, come on, you believe that thousands upon thousands of people - from the surviving family members of the dead, to the thousands of government, law enforcement and military people and families - that would have to 'keep silent' for this to be covered up...is not a crazy conspiracy theory??

good lord, I would then hate to find out what IS a crazy conspiracy theory.

[edit on 9/9/09 by TrailGator]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Honestly, I was firstly suspicious about the interview's authenticity when in the beginning Obama said that he was a big fan of Charlie's T.V. show and even Tivo's it to watch on Air Force 1.
riiiiiight, that's sounds believable Mr. President.

In all seriousness this stunt was ridiculous and an outright lie. First of all the disclaimer was conveniently left out for an hour and 1/2.

Also, it's important to note how because of it's very nature the conspiracy field is fraught with doubt and uncertainty. We are always holding out hope to find indisputable proof of aliens existence, 9/11 was an inside job, Illumati, etc. but it always proves elusive. And so when Alex was preparing us for the big announcement we thought he finally had some concrete, smoking gun type evidence of something involving one of these huge conspiratorial topics. Instead, what we literally got was CREATIVE WRITING BY CHARLIE SHEEN?!!?

I'm honestly a little surprised that AJ doesn't have more respect for his supporters. He seems intent on bringing attention to his movement at any cost. He's even willing to deceive his fan-base so long as it brings some publicity. The ends justify the means sort of thing.

I'm starting to wonder if this whole 9/11 inside job thing is better left alone. I don't even know what to believe anymore and I'm a self professed conspiracy theorist. We're almost to 10 years past and at this point if it hasn't been verified and widely accepted as an inside job I don't think it ever will. Kinda like the JFK assassination, people continue to debate it but as time goes on the truth becomes more and more elusive.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Read this important letter to friends and supporters from the Producer and Director of "Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup"
/mfvmq3

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
That the debunkers have come out in droves in a pre-emptive
attack on alex jones before the interview even airs speaks loudly
of who is behind the attacks.

Since pre-emptive attacks have been SOP of the whole 9/11 / War on Terror campaign, one could only conclude that it is the same people
behind the alex jones [disinfo] attacks.

This stuff is old-school academic people, get a clue.

That the campaign to defraud alex jones is being spammed
en-mass as if he was a politician running for office, only shows
how scared to death they are of anything alex jones speaks about
seeing the light of mainstream day and taking hold in the public mind.

If everything he says pure BS, then why should they or anyone,
waste one Iota of energy on him?

People only get this much attention when they pose a major
threat to the establishment at large. Period.

The only reason he has not been "taken out" of the picture late in the game is because it would bring a huge public magnifying glass to bear over the entire body of his work. -this would strike a deadly blow and setback
to those who try to discredit him.

(However, in light of all this, Logic dictates that should a crisis be crafted by the TPTB, Government (or "Nature") to effectively shutdown public use of the internet for at minim, six months to one year, this opportunity would pounced upon to stifle him once and for all. -as this would allow the TPTB to regain control of the flow of information to the public, thus preventing any news of his demise from ever seeing the light of day.

They would however, also have to stifle all HAM and Short Wave radio
transmissions as [especially] outside the U.S. this is "the internet" of the
rest of the world)

-as Jones announced that portions of this broadcast was a "mock" letter
in preparation of interviews to be done on Wednesday and Friday, his credibility was never in doubt, nor jeopardy.

-as such, in reality, this entire thread and all like it, only serves to support his integrity and further illustrate the desperation of those who who's entire existence is based on a lie.

What happen happen to the old adage:

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death,
your right to say it"

Do we not still live in America?

-s

--------------------------------------------
[afterthought]
Step back people and take a hard look..we have been led astray. Everything we have been taught, is actually a mirror image of reality. -The inverse of the truth. -our physics, how we were taught the universe works, -our history.

Ancient Mythology and Spirituality is our true history. It and all it's Knowledge was stolen then destroyed by modern religion to prevent
us from learning and then utilizing our true potential.

This is why we can only figure out about 4% of everything
and have to make up fantastic stories about things like
Big Bangs, Black Holes, Dark Matter, Dark Energy and
theoretical math to explain the rest.

The Universe and all within it right down to the atom, operates on the principles of electricity, electromagnetics, plasma and resonance.
(and sound harmonics)

-know these forces and you can manipulate all matter within.

We are taught how magentic fields are everywhere, how they
are all throughout the cosmos , yet somehow, the electrical currents
that produce them, are nowhere to be found and it is heresy to even
THINK, let alone speak of them in modern science.

Learn about The Electric Universe and learn to see
*everything* with child's eyes, -and with electric eyes, and
suddenly you will see the truth. -and how we have been
deceived.

Remember my Mirror image Rule when something does
not make sense, or you are told something for which the
opposite seems to be the more prudent reason..

-s

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by soundwash

Learn about how websites work and are made and then defend him.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla
So what, any hoax may give someone ideas about the hoaxed subject.

What? Here's the point.....
Joe Public believes the official account of 9/11, and refuses to read anything that suggests an alternative theory because Governments don't lie or allow thousands of their citizens to be killed to further their objectives. Joe Public however thinks Obamas great and reads anything associated with him, or are interested in Mr Obamas thoughts of that tragic day.

You can't read the interview without reading the facts, yes they can just ignore them, but at the very least more people will have read facts that contradict the official version of 9/11 because of this stunt, than what would have just by asking them to, and if people think that's so wrong, then there is no hope for any movement searching for truth if they're not prepared to fight a little dirty now and again.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TommyG
However you look at it, Alex Jones has successfully grabbed all of your attention quite well. The top threads are about this and nothing else at the moment. I think his tactic worked well in that many people got to read through all of the main unexplained facts that were missed in the 9/11 investigation.

This is no different than a singer's clothing malfunction or an actor's private sex tape. It's guerrilla marketing and it works. It might leave a bad taste in your mouth but, the information got across whether you like it or not.

I am not in favor of the tactics but can at least see that they were deployed effectively. Alex Jones wasn't liked much to begin with, you think he's worried that you don't like him now? His passion is to convey the info and he did just that.

Looks like we're the only two on this board who share this belief.

For all you mud-slingers out there, this stunt was actually Charlie Sheen's idea: AJ just went with it and gave him the medium in which to do it.

The media-stunt, though a cheap shot, has certainly worked. It's funny seeing all these people label AJ a 'shyster' or 'deciever.' To all those puritans, do you care to share with the rest of the world what you've done to keep the issue of 9/11 relevant on a large scale? Or are you all too busy sobbing because AJ isn't as pure and perfect as you internet pseudo-activists are?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by err0r
The media-stunt, though a cheap shot, has certainly worked.

Can you explain to me how deceptively promoting a fairy tale conversation has "worked."

I honestly have no idea how anyone who is truly concerned about the potential conspiracies behind the events of 9/11 can believe this deceitful stunt will result in anything other than the death of "9/11 Truth."

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
By the way Alex hasn't "tucked away" and apology he spent the first hour of his show apologizing and he will be on Coast to coast again tonight apologizing for the MISTAKE.

It was no hoax and despite the evidence in several threads here at ats Nibiru is also not coming in 2012. Somethings, despite opinions, aren't true.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I dont know what to think about alex jones. He seems to be on our side but then again with this new hoax coming out i dont know.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingoftheworld
I dont know what to think about alex jones. He seems to be on our side but then again with this new hoax coming out i dont know.

Maybe this will help clear it up for you.
www.alexjonesmachine.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ninammam

well, the absolute cynic in me says Money. but you never know, me might have got that absolute smoking gun or absolute wittness who 100 % officialy that something went down. Also it is one of these Yearly events of rememberence so its to be expected around this time of the year.

im gonna say nothing else , as it will offend. - i dont want another warning
(not directed at any forum user, just about motives and certain days being used in a metaphorical sence)

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Good Lord. Do you ppl even follow up with fact to your moonbat claims? Paul Watson posted it, forgot the disclaimer, and couldn't get back on. I couldn't even get on after looking at it initially.

So, AJ, Sheen, Nimo, Watson - who all said ON AIR that bandwidth issues prevented a quick correction - are in on some conspiracy (zionist no doubt) to discredit 9-11 truth - meanwhile the hater-do-nothings within the movement actualize the discrediting by blasting the center stage of 9-11 truth?

...I see blacklistednews is none to happy to post this BS - meanwhile hawking the rest of Infowar's headlines to fill up their site. I'm done with them. Sorry I ever put their name on my materials.

It was a grand move. I wasn't cool with it, didn't think it would work. But the facts say otherwise. WND - the endless war/islamofascism/emmanuel goldstein fearmonger site of choice for the wingers is going very soft on this piece - to the point of linking in Jone's site, quoting Sheen's points on 9-11, and embedding the show video in the article. If Farrah starts to take this issue seriously you will see a whole new wave of seekers

...coming to the 'truthers' - who can't get enough of bashing their own.

Brilliant dolts, brilliant.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by bretwalda]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by soundwash
That the debunkers have come out in droves in a pre-emptive
attack on alex jones before the interview even airs speaks loudly
of who is behind the attacks.
-s

You are mistaken. Did you just hop in and reply or read anything here? All the bashing I got was after it was published but before it was edited to include a disclaimer.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.school

Originally posted by err0r
The media-stunt, though a cheap shot, has certainly worked.

Can you explain to me how deceptively promoting a fairy tale conversation has "worked."

I honestly have no idea how anyone who is truly concerned about the potential conspiracies behind the events of 9/11 can believe this deceitful stunt will result in anything other than the death of "9/11 Truth."

yep.

"look at truthers, led by their new champion, the coke head sheen, making up fantasy interviews, lets laugh at them"

Though actaully it was noted on the PP forum, that news outlets seem to be playing ball, while almost every alt news is crying foul.

This just stinks as a set up, to divide, slander and descredit the entire movement in general.

Either alex is disinfo or hes fallen for this one like a ripe plum, i am really hoping the later, cos the guy has done alot.
Saying it will be the 'biggest thing hes ever done' while suggesting that the CIA and likewise might 'come and get him' before he had a chance to broadcast, then saying he had 'people ready to put it out if they didnt hear from him' blah blah and so on...

And...it turns out to be some fake interview hoax thing.

Its handing the MSM something they can manipulate with ease and will use again and again to discredit anyone, on a nice big gold platter.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by end of]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
By the way Alex hasn't "tucked away" and apology he spent the first hour of his show apologizing and he will be on Coast to coast again tonight apologizing for the MISTAKE.

It was no hoax and despite the evidence in several threads here at ats Nibiru is also not coming in 2012. Somethings, despite opinions, aren't true.

It wasn't just that though. IT was the way he talked about some "HUGE" event that was coming. Something really big, the "Biggest" thing he has been involved in.

What? A fanstasy of Charlie Sheen?

Granted, its the Best damn letter I have seen on these issues, but now all we will remember is the fiasco.

I think it reasonable to think that Charlie Sheen's dream on meeting Obama is NOT HUGE NEWS.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman

Originally posted by Beefcake

It wasn't just that though. IT was the way he talked about some "HUGE" event that was coming. Something really big, the "Biggest" thing he has been involved in.

What? A fanstasy of Charlie Sheen?

Granted, its the Best damn letter I have seen on these issues, but now all we will remember is the fiasco.

I think it reasonable to think that Charlie Sheen's dream on meeting Obama is NOT HUGE NEWS.

am i the only one who remebers him claiming he might 'disapear' because of what he was going to reveal in this 'huge news' thing.
He said he had people waiting and if they didnt hear from him it would come out, he said if he was spooked it would come out, he litterly claimed he might be a target because of the 'sensational knowledge' he had accsess too.

i mean are we honestly to believe anyone in the Gov would take down alex jones cos he a had a fake interview with pres obama?

i mean really ffs.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by seektress

Originally posted by kingoftheworld

Maybe this will help clear it up for you.
www.alexjonesmachine.com...

You're referencing a website where the credibility of AJ is questioned by people who take recordings of his voice, reverse them, then nit-pick the wave form for hidden messages? Whatever it is you're smoking, stop.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

i mean are we honestly to believe anyone in the Gov would take down alex jones cos he a had a fake interview with pres obama?

i mean really ffs.

If you'd interviewed or been involved with people who have been severely dealt with or 'disappeared' due to involvement with 9/11 truth (Mark Cuban, DC Madam, Barry Jennings to name a few that are actually know of), then it's fair to say you'd feel that you might be next on the list.

I'm not saying it's likely, just that it's how someone in his position would feel.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join