It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Has Finally Lost It--His Credibility And Damaged Ours

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I look at this entire situation as a lesson.
A lesson that can teach every single one of us, just how vulnerable all of us can be.
It is also an opportunity to show how strong we can be as well.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Wow, weird, this thread is linked from Rense!

Go about your discussion....

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by end of

He didn't come after me
www.alexjonesmachine.com...

link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Thing is, Alex makes a big deal about honesty and integrity. Except when it serves him not to be honest and truthful. All the truth of the bullit points mean nothing when delivered as a fraud foisted upon your supporters. Shamefull

[edit on 8-9-2009 by romanmel]

link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

That's messed up.

Koodos to me then for starting some odd sort of conversation I didn't think would last.

Oh well, It's good conversation.

Nice to see ATS fighting it out.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Wow, weird, this thread is linked from Rense!

Go about your discussion....

Yeah, that's what a true journalist does. That's why it seems weird to you, you don't see the real thing that often, you don't recognize it.

link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Hopefully they will finally wake up and now realise why I have been so against anything he says.

That's the thing, if you are "against anything he says" then you are dismissing LOTS of evidence and truth, about some of the topics he talks about.

This type of thing, just like him asking Chavez for help finding proof about 9/11 and to spread the "Chavez's truth of 9/11" to me seems to point out that AJ is just trying to discredit many things that are true with lies, and disinformation.

This is like hiding the truth in plain sight.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

link   
Yes, Alex pulled a fast one by not posting the disclaimer with the Charlie Sheen article. But if Charlie gets gets hit interview with BHO, then this is the biggest thing Alex Jones has ever been involved in.

But we need need need to get past the arguing and fighting among ourselves and recognize that Charlie Sheen is a huge celebrity and one of the truth movement's greatest assets. He has a greater chance than avg. Joes 1 and 2 at getting in the same room as the Prez.

We really should all be supporting these guys and pressuring BHO as much as possible to "SIT DOWN WITH CHARLIE" and "TALK TO CHARLIE" etc.

This is actually a fantastic opportunity.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Oh boy, Rense rides the gravy train just as hard as Jones except Rense throws his antisemitism at every opportunity. Rense is also milking suckers and making millions a year like Jones. Greer, Jones & Rense... they should be called "the gravy train trifecta".

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by seektress

Yeah, that's what a true journalist does. That's why it seems weird to you, you don't see the real thing that often, you don't recognize it.

Yea, the same journalist who links to STORMFRONT. Carry on with that myth

[edit on 8-9-2009 by antonia]

link   

Originally posted by romanmel

Thing is, Alex makes a big deal about honesty and integrity. Except when it serves him not to be honest and truthful. All the truth of the bullit points mean nothing when delivered as a fraud foisted upon your supporters. Shamefull

[edit on 8-9-2009 by romanmel]

Jones lies..

link   
Incidentally, Rense is discussing this topic tonight, or at least mentioned it.

www.renseradio.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nasdack24k

not at the expense of a hoax mate..

no way

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by nasdack24k

This is actually a fantastic opportunity.

Not in the short-term. Can it pay off later? Like the stock market? Wait, bad example....

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

the problem is NOT the information presented but the WAY in which it was presented. truth wrapped in a lie is still sullied by the lie. its truth all the way or nothing. thats how disinfo works. a lie wrapped in truth.

i agree there are things we need to bring to public attention but this is clearly not the way to do it. i think all the fan boys need to wake up and realize the dream is over you backed the wrong horse. the trick is not to back any one horse.

Dont put all your eggs in one basket. take information from everywhere and choose the tiny bits of truth for yourself. no one person knows the whole truth.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
This, like most other things, can go one of two ways.
He has shot a silver bullet and somehow this mockery will persuade Obama to open an investigation. (this is his stated agenda) (and is actually counterproductive to his own goals using logic alone. If 9-11 was an inside job, Obama has been briefed on it and would laugh at this "letter")
Or he has, in effect, done the exact same thing Stephen Greer did for the Disclosure Project. That being, bring in all the good material you can. Consolidate it and proceed to make it appear foolish...by acting a fool.

The parallels between this story and Greer's story are striking.
In Greer's case he actually went on to say, after he had amassed HUGE evidence from former 'in the know whistleblowers', that he "vectored in" the Phoenix lights, WITH HIS MIND.

Greer was a plant and so is Jones.

Either that or they were, shall we say, persuaded, to do what they did.

In the end, you can bet your ASS that the MSM is going to get ahold of this and use it to ridicule the truth movement.
Why wouldn't they? I'd give it a 90% likelihood that this is part of the plan.

Just like how they are using 9-11 now as a national service day. That is infuriating to me, personally. It is as if they are gloating about it.

Notice that this story is breaking right on the heels on the 9-11 anniversary, also.

But remember, Jones did predict 9-11.
Considering what he is doing now, this is even further evidence that 9-11 was an inside job, imo.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable

Oh boy, Rense rides the gravy train just as hard as Jones except Rense throws his antisemitism at every opportunity. Rense is also milking suckers and making millions a year like Jones. Greer, Jones & Rense... they should be called "the gravy train trifecta".

Anyone who claims that Rense is an anti semite is extremely confused about the term. Anti-Zionist, I would agree...but nothing to do with religion. Get a clue! Rense is hardly making millions, I've been to his home, it's no mansion. Rense has never been into self promotion or making money. You see any Rense bumper stickers or T-Shirts or DVDs? No. There's a reason for that.

You have made an absolutely false and misleading charge which shows your ignorance of the issue and the control factors in play. Not all Jews are zionists, and not all zionists are Jews. Wake up. That's why they can control you with such schmucks.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I get the fact that the interview was a lie

you said it...the rest is BS

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

arent you being to harsh?

what was the point of the fake interview?

to get the points people have been trying to make since the nano thermite came into the picture.

yea, bad way to do it, which i agree, but the point is simple. it was to promote the points made in the interview. nothing more.

you shouldn't be angry at the way he presented it. how else would it get publicity?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Hey, thanks for recognizing the humor and not getting offended, that's just what came to mind when i read the dry negativity in your posts. Anyway, i don't really have a dog in this fight. I stay away from the 9/11 threads usually. I don't fit into either "camp" in my beliefs, i think the government let it happen, and that should be brought to light (again) and those in charge punished. But the "truther" movement is full of crazy theories that would be impossible to pull off in front of the watching world, and kept secret this long. All coming from the same government that couldn't even plant WMD's in Iraq. I see all the wild crap as an effort to muddy things and keep anybody who doesn't buy the government story completely, lumped into the lunatic fringe.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join