It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Files and Two Others Murdered JFK for the CIA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
For those that have not seen this site and watched James Files' confession on tape, I think it is imperative that you do if you are interested in the age old question of who murdered JFK.

Here is the video, and Files' confession starts about 1 minute in:

Google Video Link

And here is the page and site this came from:

www.jfkmurdersolved.com...

A small excerpt from the James Files page:

James Files says he left the shell casing from the bullet that he fired at John F. Kennedy in Dealey Plaza. He put it on top of the picket fence on the grassy knoll, after he had bitten down on the shell casing, because he liked the taste of gun powder. This shell casing was found in 1987 by garden service man John Rademacher at some distance from the spot where Files said he left it.

The casing was in the ground some 5 inches deep, consistent with a deposit of 24 years ago. The local press gave only very scant coverage on Rademacher's discovery and NO mention was made of any marks on the shell casing. It is very unlikely that James Files could have known of this discovery, but there is certainly no way he could have known about the indents on the shell casing. Even Rademacher was guessing what they could be, he thought they were "ejection marks". No one had thought about dentmarks until James Files came forward with this information.

He said: "If the casing is mine, you can recognize it for my teethmarks are on it. The end will be oval, not round." It was then verified by a number of independent dentists (among others, a professor in orthodontology Paul Stimpson) that the marks were indeed made by human teeth. When Mr. Stimpson was asked to examine the casing he was not aware of a connection with the Kennedy assassination. All he was told was that is was used in a murder.

James Files could not have known these marks were dentmarks, unless he put them there himself or heard it from someone that put them in the casing. However, it is simply unlikely that any other assassin would have been so unprofessional to leave this incriminating evidence on the scene of the crime. James Files, at that time only 21 years of age, said he felt "cocky" about his deed. He now recognizes that he should never have done that. The shell casing is therefore a crucial piece of physical evidence for his credibility.

That site makes the most convincing arguments I have probably ever seen with regards to Files and the JFK murder. Be sure to browse around. There are videos, pictures, and all sorts of stuff.

Oliver Stone tried to get his confession on tape for his movie, but to no avail. James Files did not like Stone, and wouldn't give it to him.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Another important documentary connecting some serious dots with tons of old footage and further connecting George H.W. Bush to the Kennedy assassination in the most damning terms:

Google Video Link

This video also mentions the site linked in this OP, but interestingly does not delve into James Files and his cohorts at all. This rather centers on the power structure above the hitmen.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
For those that have not seen this site and watched James Files' confession on tape, I think it is imperative that you do if you are interested in the age old question of who murdered JFK.

Here is the video, and Files' confession starts about 1 minute in:

Google Video Link

And here is the page and site this came from:

www.jfkmurdersolved.com...

A small excerpt from the James Files page:

James Files says he left the shell casing from the bullet that he fired at John F. Kennedy in Dealey Plaza. He put it on top of the picket fence on the grassy knoll, after he had bitten down on the shell casing, because he liked the taste of gun powder. This shell casing was found in 1987 by garden service man John Rademacher at some distance from the spot where Files said he left it.

The casing was in the ground some 5 inches deep, consistent with a deposit of 24 years ago. The local press gave only very scant coverage on Rademacher's discovery and NO mention was made of any marks on the shell casing. It is very unlikely that James Files could have known of this discovery, but there is certainly no way he could have known about the indents on the shell casing. Even Rademacher was guessing what they could be, he thought they were "ejection marks". No one had thought about dentmarks until James Files came forward with this information.

He said: "If the casing is mine, you can recognize it for my teethmarks are on it. The end will be oval, not round." It was then verified by a number of independent dentists (among others, a professor in orthodontology Paul Stimpson) that the marks were indeed made by human teeth. When Mr. Stimpson was asked to examine the casing he was not aware of a connection with the Kennedy assassination. All he was told was that is was used in a murder.

James Files could not have known these marks were dentmarks, unless he put them there himself or heard it from someone that put them in the casing. However, it is simply unlikely that any other assassin would have been so unprofessional to leave this incriminating evidence on the scene of the crime. James Files, at that time only 21 years of age, said he felt "cocky" about his deed. He now recognizes that he should never have done that. The shell casing is therefore a crucial piece of physical evidence for his credibility.

That site makes the most convincing arguments I have probably ever seen with regards to Files and the JFK murder. Be sure to browse around. There are videos, pictures, and all sorts of stuff.

Oliver Stone tried to get his confession on tape for his movie, but to no avail. James Files did not like Stone, and wouldn't give it to him.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Redheadhog

I'm surprised nobody commented on this, or tried to dispute his claims. He sounds like he's very knowledgeable.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
the man could very well have planted a dented-by-a-bite shell casing some 2, 3 or even 6 months after the Dallas incident with JFK...

the depth of the shell casing in the ground would not be from a normal addition of new soil from grass clippings...

NO the perp planted the shell deep enough in the ground... so that a casual walk around would not discover the distorted shell casing

the discovery and claim of crunching the shell casing by a bite was an anticipated ploy by the man to fool the investigators...

the whole Plaza grounds were tirelessly combed for those alleged 'grassy knoll' bullet casings...just as the book-depository window area was... the story is a set-up to my reasoning
edit on th31144494385615172015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

join