It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen "interviews" President Obama

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Interesting, I read the story but didn't gave me any reasons to pusue the issue.

Now this happen, nothing but a joke? a hoax? I guess my instincts kept me away from it.

I dugg the thread

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Alex Jones and Charlie Sheen are apparently desparate to get the Truth out about what they now know to be factual and undeniable truth concerning 9/11 and the multiple other false flag operations as well as who was behind them and why.

It seems the mass media is getting a 'dose' of their own medicine here.
The masses are in dire need of some 'truth' for their own good before Good becomes a victim of the D.C. Hood.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Since I have never used him as a credible source, my personal reputation is safe and secure. What I will do is help everyone get back on track. Many of you people come here to do conspiracy research as a hobby. What Alex Jone's fall does represent is an opportunity.

(1) Grow from this event. When you are looking for 'actual' proof to support a theory, do not go to those dramatic underground psychos. Find logical sources such as newspaper clips, media news clips, etc... (No custom YouTubes.) FOX, MSNBC, and CNN is okay to use.

(2) Erase and Reboot. Since almost every conspiracy at ATS has been influence by Jones, start your research over from the beginning. Forget everything you know about 9/11, JFK, and Roswell. Do not cling onto anything. Let it all go and start over.

(3) Admit to yourselves when your WRONG!

(4) Do not give up on the research, but give up on an argument you cannot make. Once you have done research to prove or disprove a theory, present it as a starting point for debate. Its not factual, but it 'could' lead to a logical revelation.

(5) Do not believe in anything from the start. If a conspiracy or narrative is too complex, it was most likely a fabricated piece of information. Simple explanations are more likely to be true.

(6) Admit you know nothing. I am not talking about in the forums, but I am talking about admitting to yourselves.

You are all good human beings, and Alex Jone's stupidity is his own undoing. Do not make his problems your problems. Do not own his pathetic lies, narratives, etc... Always watch out for someone who will take his place.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

Good luck.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA, to all you Alex Jones fans!

I can't stand the guy, and read this thread all the way through before it was labeled a hoax.

What I was hoping for myself, was that the big announcement from Mr. Jones is that he was going to retire!

Sadly, like another poster mentioned, even bad publicity is publicity.

What a bunch of bull this all was.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I shy away from AJ, but this was kind of brilliant, in my opinion.

He just marketed this show in a bad way.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
In my personal opinion, the ends do not justify the means, and two wrongs do not make a right.

No matter how much publicity this garners, no matter how many more people might, potentially, be exposed to alternative ideas and thoughts as a result of this gimmick, dishonesty is still dishonesty, and deception is still deception.

In my view, you cannot espouse the sanctity of truth while telling lies, however well intentioned. For me, that is the crux of the matter.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Why is it that now when somebody (someone famous) FINALLY
stands up and says "I will lead" everyone turns into a critic?
Charlie Sheen knows he's no better than anyone else but he
IS famous and he's willing to use that public stature to bring
about change by pressing the 9/11 truth issue.
Time is running out and you better decide what you personally
are willing to risk to try to make real change happen. This might
be our "last best hope" as Lincoln once said. This IS a war, a war
for the future of America.
Either stand up and be counted or accept whatever this government
wants to throw at us. GO CHARLIE !!! GOD BLESS YOU MAN!!!! I'm
with you. It is time to throw down. Who else wants to raise some
hell and make change happen?!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
If you go into war based upon bad information, you are going into war for the wrong reason. Cool down, relax, reboot, and than re-examine all the information. Do not take Alex's fall as a sign of war. Grow from it.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome

You have been hoaxed by Alex Jones.

It's not a hoax -- it's a "War of the Worlds" style broadcast. It's about time for ordinary Americans to get some honest answers from this government.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Why is it that now when somebody (someone famous) FINALLY
stands up and says "I will lead" everyone turns into a critic?

Wait, isn't Charlie Sheen famous for spending thousands on prostitutes and in on the whole Heidi Fliess mess? I'm not a fan of his so called acting skills.

His heading the helm of a truth movement after some of his past escapades is laughable at best.

How gullible are you?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I think Charlie wrote a perfect fictional interview. It was really good.... It actually had some information I didn't know about.

However... Alex Jones posting it on his website with a deceptive title is not a good implementation of the fictional interview.

I don't understand how Alex Jones believed this would help, or actually be any good to anybody. Why would anyone care about a fictional interview? People will find out it was fake, then get disappointed.

Everyone will see this is an obvious attempt at getting attention, and because of the obviousness, they will avoid giving him the attention he is looking for.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The latest

Sheen- "We Needed A Public Document Deeply Rooted In Fact"

-

Sheen- "We Needed A Public Document Deeply Rooted In Fact"

CHARLIE SHEEN PRESENTS President OBAMA W/ CONCRETE PROOF OF 911 INSIDE JOB-PRESIDENT MUST RESPOND
-

AZ pastor Steve Anderson Explains Obama "Death Wish" Comments in Depth: NEW EDIT
-
I made 78 cents off of google ads yesterday! Ask me how.
-
Alex Jones Program Highlights
I write reports on interviews with important guests and breaking developments
-
Freedom Propaganda
The very best of the pro liberty propaganda on the web
-
Hotties At Protests
Just what it sounds like
-
The Poster Revolution Blogspot
Please allow me to be your one-stop source for all of your Poster Revolution needs all in one place. Get your posters printed up at a player price through my links

-

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I made a thread and the mods deleted ... cool ... because it seems that ATS is becoming an disnfo place ... are u guys beeing paid to not present all the FACTS?

this was my thread

Disnfo about 20 min with the President HERE?

Well, I enter this website and I saw this whole HOAX history, ok ... I went to the website, infowars.com, and I click on the radio ... so, I started to listen the 20 minutes with the president history ...

ok, what I found out is that this is an open letter, and it never been made to hoax ... this was made to make the subject to be taken more seriously ...

well, I dont watch alex jones shows, I dont follow his website ... and I find it strange that ATS is making an huge thing about some kind of HOAX ...

is this an disinfo website or what ...

I understand that some websites think that this 20 minutes with the president is a REAL interview, but, you just cant say that alex is this or that, because that wasnt the intention ...

I mean ... there are 3 threads about this, if someone just reads ats.com, he will think that alex made up all this to fool everyone ... but thats not what I am listining in his show right now online

repeating, I am not a alex follower, just go to my profile, I just find it strange what is happenning here in ATS ...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Uh, the first 90 minutes it was posted at Infowars, it had no disclaimer and was being marketed by Jones as the real deal. The disclaimer appeared (obviously) because he suddenly realized "Oh holy crap, people think this is real! I'm in deep now." and put a disclaimer on it.

Bottom line, it was disingenuous and dumb to begin with and speaking as a person who has a long history of discrediting people on ATS who use Jones as a source to defend their position, it just added a whole new level of ammo for me to use against them. He did his fans a dis-service today.

Let's face a fact here, Alex Jones has (by his own volition or selected by others I do not know) become the face of the 9/11 conspiracy movement. The face is now covered with egg. Think that's gonna help or hinder the group in trying to sway people like myself who believe the "official" story on the subject?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I understand that it was an error ... really

but that doesnt matter ... the real history is that the guy is stepping up and wants the truth

really, you guys are making the letter less important than it really is

because you guys are highlighting the mistake ... that, CLEARLY was a mistake ... and yes, it should be pointed .. but, man. ... this board is ALL about the mistake and not about the letter ... and that is a huge fail

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by praxis

It's not a hoax -- it's a "War of the Worlds" style broadcast. It's about time for ordinary Americans to get some honest answers from this government.

In this day and age a dramatization isn't a good thing. OH, and Alex Jones isn't Orson Wells, by far. With the level of paranoia out there, this sort of thing isn't constructive.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

How can you call it "clearly" a mistake? I read the inteview about 3 times before I decided to repost it and link to it! It was very detailed, it had a nice preamble setting it up, it had situational awareness inserted like checking his watch, the reference to his ears and his wife, and it clearly stated that it was an interview!!

It was no "mistake" to call something an interview, make it seem like an interview, post it to the world as an interview, and then after a couple of hours and a suitable amount of traffic, you suddenly add an "Author's note"!!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Faiol

How can you call it "clearly" a mistake? I read the inteview about 3 times before I decided to repost it and link to it! It was very detailed, it had a nice preamble setting it up, it had situational awareness inserted like checking his watch, the reference to his ears and his wife, and it clearly stated that it was an interview!!

It was no "mistake" to call something an interview, make it seem like an interview, post it to the world as an interview, and then after a couple of hours and a suitable amount of traffic, you suddenly add an "Author's note"!!

ok man ... I wont discuss this ... really, this is useless ... this wont change the facts ... the facts we already know

charlie made an open letter to expose 911 and present some facts

and demand an interview with the president

the rest really ... doesnt matter that much, if you felt offended, really, create one thread about it, and cry there all you want ...

but what I dont like is this WHOLE board is infested with HOAX threads ... and make the real news FADE, that we should spread ...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by muggl3z
I don't think this was an intentional hoax, he has nothing to gain from that. It was just poor judgement not putting that disclaimer at the top from the beginning.

It's possible they didn't understand the level of anticipation. I don't know, but the man has done a lot of good, much more good than bad. He deserves the benefit of the doubt.

you just don't get it do you???
how can you be so easily fooled

this whole stunt is about rating and mouse clicks

nothing to do with truth, breaking news, revelations etc

the big revelation is that his ratings went thru the roof,,,,, hits to his site are thru the roof

his two charlie sheen articles have almost 400 comments and the other 138

now look at the other articles,,, 5 comments, 10 comments 12 comments

i am glad so many people fell for this crap hook line and sinker and there is a record of it here and at infowars,,,,, to show just how gullible and easily fooled people are

this is why----sometimes--- ATS is great ,,, deny ignorance,,,, d the research,,, research facts and sources etc

hopefully this teaches people what a schill jones is,,,,, and to do a little homework b4 blindly buying stuff at face value

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
seems like "hoax" is screamed here everywhere like MSM is screaming "terrorists" !

Seeing 3 threads about the "hoax" when connecting to ATS shocked me. No discussion whatsoever about the open letter from Charlie Sheen. Dumbness on a large scale is proportionate in every society.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join