It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen "interviews" President Obama

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

i entirely agree - i can't believe how elaborate and detailed this was, and i thought proper net etiquette is posting if it's fake at the top of the screen, before the interview, not afterward at the bottom of the page...

why couldn't Charlie just write up some questions and post those, as opposed to going through the motions and fabricating Obama's supposed replies, making people believe that this was real?

couldn't he just write some questions for Obama, post them online, and then request an interview with him later on??

...unless... he wanted to give Obama a heads-up and show him the questions he wants to ask beforehand, so as to warn Obama so he can prepare his answers ahead of time............

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
[Coming to you Now!

And here is the original page, before the modification indicating the interview was fiction...

alex-jones-charlie-sheen-hoax.html

You'll see that the last comment on the page is just before 9AM.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This piece that Charlie wrote was done in a way so it would end up on Obama's desk.

Let's hope it works.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Like I said earlier,even if Obama thinks 911 was an inside job,he cannot do squat about it even if he wanted to.

Not unless he wants to become the next JFK.

Charlie Sheen will never be allowed to interview the Prez ater this crap-I will bet my brain on it.

How Alex thinks this helps his supposed cause I do not have a clue...This is the silliest thing hes done so far IMO.
Or the cleverest,if hes a deep cover member of the NWO.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Wow! I couldn't connect but ATS community saved me the trouble. I wont judge AJ too harshly but the whole 9/11 thing is going to turn into another "who killed Kennedy" conspiracy aimed at my kids' generation. If AJ continues on his course any serious investigation into this matter will never take place and we'll be discussing this on ATS 10 years from now wondering and speculating on JUST WHAT THE @#!$ HAPPENED THAT DAY (my wedding anniversary btw).
Thanks guys for the heads up. I guess any guy who throws a fit and turns into a dragon ball character on youttube should never be made a priority. He just wasted a few minutes of my life.
He does make me laugh though.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I am officially done with Alex Jones. I've been listening to his radio program and he keeps occasionally referring to the interview as if it really happened and placing Charlie Sheen up on a pedestal like he's some kind of martyr, when he hasn't even really done anything (yet), for the truth movement and I have yet to hear him comment on the whole disclaimer charade, as if he is unaware of it.

Posting this fake transcript of what is expected from such an interview will surely only make it less likely to actually ever happen.

This is not news and nothing will come of this.

Farewell Mr. Jones... peddle your wares elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I really don't think Alex Jones is above being bought off by a more powerful entity such as the government or private interests. Think about it, how much money do you think they'd have to offer him to get him to do something they want?

I've watched all his movies and I have listened to his radio show in the past so I feel I am able to say that, while some of his info is good, I don't really trust him. Jones has always struck me as the loud mouthed instigator but not the revolutionary leader people like to make him out to be. He strikes me as the guy who would hide behind his followers when the government breaks in his door rather than the brave leader who would be at the front of an assault.

There is another possibility that crossed my mind. If there are certain keywords inserted into the "interview" then searching a combination of those keywords would increase the accuracy of search returns. In other words, people have been emailing this interview all over the place and I'm sure it will end up on blogs. Someone could quickly compile a list of all sites and blogs with this "interview" by running a search with the keyword lists.

I've always found it interesting that despite all of Jone's instigating, all he's said and all he's supposedly "uncovered" he has never once gotten in trouble. He's been arrested and was released within hours. I live in NYC and none of the people I've known who have been arrested were released that quickly. Honestly, he should be arrested every time he has an unscheduled and unregistered gathering like at Ground Zero as such gatherings, while constitutional, are against city regulations. Jones has never been audited or investigated in any way, we've never heard counter claims to discredit him, he's faced virtually no opposition save for those who dislike being ambushed.

If you look through history you find that many shills and patsies started out meaning well and had strong aspirations to greatness. Many of them ranted against one established order or another and made themselves out to be a leader of the people and defender of freedom. Unless someone has a conviction verging on psychosis or religious zeal everyone has a price and if you are going up against a force strong enough there is a very good chance they will attempt to "buy you off".

This is why I've mostly stopped caring about what Jones has to say, it all seems to perfect, too fabricated. I can't get over the fact that he has been able to do what he does for as long as he has without any serious visible opposition from anyone in power. If he was indeed "spreading the truth" and "uncovering the lies" you would think he would've caught the eye of someone with enough power to squash him like a bug.

It just doesn't sit right with me

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Over at vitocassisi.com, the whole fiasco is being labeled journalistic trolling.

Jones fools America. A shining example of journalistic trolling - as it plays out. When Alex Jones announced a 'huge story' a few days ago on his radio show, and on his Youtube channel, people started getting excited for what this "amazing" story could be. Not long after, an article appeared on his site 'Infowars' entitled 'Twenty Minutes with the President', written by the witty Charlie Sheen. This article represents what appears to be dialogue between the president of America and Charlie, with strong focus on the events of 9/11. It's an intensive, stimulating and empowering read. So much that anyone who has any link to the event (i.e. majority of Americans) would be quite engrossed in its contents. And why wouldn't they? It comes across as a huge lunge at government and it's 'flawed' investigations, practises and ultimate responsibility. Except, it isn't. What Charlie Sheen has fabricated is a story. A make believe interview, in hope that may people will skip the disclaimer at the end. And, wouldn't you know it, people did! Just look at the comments below the article here. If only they read the conveniently placed 'author's note': Author’s Note: What you have just read didn’t actually happen… yet. This is an open letter to the President requesting a new investigation. Charlie Sheen. Whoops! Hasn't happened yet? Well, that won't stop you spamming up the media with fraudulent tripe. But hey, what's journalism without trolls?

www.vitocassisi.com...

Pretty much says it all.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by muggl3z

I agree, but I hope this is not some kind of BS work to make all truth seeking individuals look like whack jobs. I can see why he wrote it this way, and why it was released without disclaimer. Without disclaimer it would spread a whole hell of a lot quicker than with disclaimer. It was written from an idea from a washington times article of sheens father fake interview of the president. I do believe we should all wait, and see what sheen has to say about why he wrote it like this. Of course this gives all you that dislike Alex Jones a reason to bash him, at this point it does seem he gave you all a huge opening to label him as a fraud. I am all for the truth, I seek the truth, I am on the fence right now with this whole thing. It is supposed to be a build up to more information to use in seeking the truth about what really happened on 911. I will wait to see, before I call Jones a fraud and hoaxster.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
i could have sworn that Alex said the he was going to interview Charlie at the bottom of the hour, in "14 minutes", he said, and that was over a half-hour ago...

i don't have time to wait for this interview , and i hardly think it might be worth it anymore...

actually, it was an interview Alex conducted last week and he's gonna air it today, but i really wanna hear what Charlie has to say when he's on live starting tomorrow and throughout the rest of the week!

[edit on 8-9-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Wow, this was pretty f'd up to say the least. I seriously thought it was real and it brought a tear to my eye...It's bull# how it "hasn't happened yet"...I don't understand how he could lead us on like this, especially since a lot of people look up to him to help bring change and help stand up for our rights.....

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
Like I said earlier,even if Obama thinks 911 was an inside job,he cannot do squat about it even if he wanted to.

Not unless he wants to become the next JFK.

Charlie Sheen will never be allowed to interview the Prez ater this crap-I will bet my brain on it.

How Alex thinks this helps his supposed cause I do not have a clue...This is the silliest thing hes done so far IMO.
Or the cleverest,if hes a deep cover member of the NWO.

Could be...
Either way, he has probably sealed our fate as slaves to the NWO. Time to forget AJ (star-struck bafoon) and focus on protecting our families as best as we can. All he (AJ Bafoon) is talking about on his show today is...me and Charlie in his back yard....Sick!

[edit on 8-9-2009 by romanmel]

[edit on 8-9-2009 by romanmel]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The original InfoWars.com story has received lots of diggs, and is still being reported as actually having happened in many cases.

PLEASE DIGG this ATS thread so that the reality might be better known.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
well ... charlie is on the show ... I am listenning now ... lol

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This might be the end of Jone's credibility. I knew it would happen, one day he'd go too far

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
The original InfoWars.com story has received lots of diggs, and is still being reported as actually having happened in many cases.

PLEASE DIGG this ATS thread so that the reality might be better known.

Originally posted by SLAYER69
LEFT or RIGHT....

Watch your backs. There will be possibly millions quoting this FAKE interview around the world and it will get blown way out of proportion. For what?

Ratings is all...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The title makes this thread look like this thread is a HOAX! Yet this is still in 9/11 Conspiracies.?

The more I hear, the more I like. Kind of a neat way to get a point across. "What have you done lately?"

It may be a "Let-Down" to some, but what is wrong with just giving this a bit o' time to see how it plays out.

AJ NEEDS to come up with a better alert system though.....

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Well I take that back about the cateogry

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I think a lot of you are missing the point. I think this "fake"interview is not to deceive anyone it's to present CS evidence which he is going to bat for. Instead of putting his ideas/research down in a document that no one will read he did it this way to get people to read it. The questions CS is asking ARE GOOD QUESTIONS, questions that are on a lot of peoples minds. I don't know how you all get off saying it's a Hoax because the interview hasn't happened yet. The questions being asked in it are still valid, I think this is an attempt to light the fire under the establishments a$$. I think this is pretty cool that CS is putting his name/career on the line to go to bat for the facts/questions he is asking.

DK

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
i will spread the message about this TRAITOR allright!
i didnt knew who exacly he was but..spreading false rumors over a HOAX?
he should be crucified!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join