It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs drop into Phuket

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

When have you ever seen hail that is that clear and that smooth? I cannot remember anytime in recent history that hail has been that smooth. They look like clear marbles but I know marbles aren't soft and pliable. This is something that we need to watch closely.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
It's totally not hail. Hail is like balls of ice, which is solid and a whitish color. These are like bath beads, but bigger.

Second line

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I can't wait to hear the lab results. I am worried for those people, of course one would try to chew it. Whoever dropped them expected that. Those balls are probably full of the next pandemic.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hail?

gtfoh!

That is not hail!

I often have hail rain down here,
and that is not hail!

To the genius who said "it's hail"

You are aware that hail is ICE, correct?

Simple much?

Hail?

Soft, perfectly clear hail, that doesnt melt?

Riiight, Einstein!

durpdurp.

All I can think of is the jelly marbles/water balls also.

But can't fathom how they would fall from the sky unless it was intentional.

Interesting...
edit on 10-10-2010 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
But can't fathom how they would fall from the sky unless it was intentional.
That part is easy to guess, some kind of waterspout might have picked them up, and what goes up, must come down, as they say.

I actually searched later reports to see if anyone reported what the lab said about them, but I never found an article about the lab report, so that's the mystery, what are they? If anyone finds a follow-up story with the lab report, please post a link to it.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
[snip]

I smell a hoax. Why did these balls fall on just one family dwelling? If the balls are suspect of being extraterrestrial, why aren't the hands wearing any protection? Why were there only "about a hundred?"

[snip]

edit on 10-10-2010 by elevatedone because: Removed unecessary commentary.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Intelearthling

I don't understand how this being an isolated event and that it only dropped around 100 could make this a hoax? This is flawed thinking in that "if it didn't happen to me , or I didn't see it, it didn't happen", in my opinion. As for them not wearing gloves, think about what part of the world Phuket is in and it might be more clear to you why they weren't wearing gloves.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyle43
think about what part of the world Phuket is in and it might be more clear to you why they weren't wearing gloves.
I've been there!

The tourists might want to wear gloves, but not the locals.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
LMAO!!!!! Its called hail. It happens sometimes. They are small, clear/transparent balls. Its not really a phenomenon anymore.......most folk shave heard about it.

Good grief. Next thing ya know someone is going to post about seeing flashes of light in the sky followed by a loud booming noise.

What is this world coming to???

Yessss, I have experienced hail before, but the report does state they are 'jelly' not just transparent, and for that matter when was the last time you saw a completely transparent hail stone? Normally they are whitish, like ice cubes made in a freezer.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyle43
I don't understand how this being an isolated event and that it only dropped around 100 could make this a hoax?
Depends on how you define a hoax, I tend to believe these things could really fall from the sky, we've seen small fish like minnows fall from the sky on land far inland from the ocean or pond where they were sucked up.

I searched some more for the lab report and didn't find it but found this science show of polymer balls that look just like the ones in Phuket, this might be exactly what they are, though it would be nice if someone could find the lab report:

Jelly Marbles - Clear Spheres

edit on 10-10-2010 by Arbitrageur because: fix typo

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I suppose, I wonder if it was formed high up due to some type of exposure to something. I think the "UFO" title throws it off, although you could refer to them in a number of ways.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

It may have been advisable to read the article which was linked to the thread itself, sometimes it is easy to just read the headline and the next few posts to form an opinion, but I think you may have seen what your own haste has done for you.

As for the balls themselves, no idea, I suppose I like the rest will have to wait for an official report as to what they are, there may be more than one reason to what made them form and fall.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: m0r1arty

I've heard plenty reports of the jelly Rain. Although they're all never really too detailed. "Stuff fell from the sky in blank" type articles the most detailed one I heard was from either Oregon Or Washington State. (I don't remember the town or I'd just look it up.) but I remember hearing one person fell sick for a couple days after handling the stuff. The sick woman's daughter was a nurse who had the common sense to put gloves on and take a sample. She had it analyzed and while they couldn't figure out what it was, they said it had human skin & red blood cells in it. After a few day of silence, the nurses husband saw two guys in hazmat gear taking samples in a white van off the side of a road. He stopped to confront them but as soon as they realized they were spotted they hopped in the van and bolted.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: m0r1arty

I've heard plenty reports of the jelly Rain. Although they're all never really too detailed. "Stuff fell from the sky in blank" type articles the most detailed one I heard was from either Oregon Or Washington State. (I don't remember the town or I'd just look it up.) but I remember hearing one person fell sick for a couple days after handling the stuff. The sick woman's daughter was a nurse who had the common sense to put gloves on and take a sample. She had it analyzed and while they couldn't figure out what it was, they said it had human skin & red blood cells in it. After a few day of silence, the nurses husband saw two guys in hazmat gear taking samples in a white van off the side of a road. He stopped to confront them but as soon as they realized they were spotted they hopped in the van and bolted.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
There is a thread from a year or two ago about mysterious jelly balls falling out of the sky. I can't remember what we found out about them.

Does anybody remember ?

I'm off to find it.

ETA: Pretty sure this is it....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 19-4-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

It seems the infamous orbeez pranksters are at it again!
edit on 19-4-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join