It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the most amazing UFO videos from Sweden ever

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Here is the video on YouTube. Anyone know why it took so long to come out?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Originally posted by spragology
reply to post by Copernicus

Why cant there be two independant light sources shineing on the window? that would explain why they dont move in tandum

Sure, could be. A light in the sky can usually be said to be almost anything once the "impossible"'s are rules out.

This is why no video will ever be real evidence, and why things like two light sources will always be more probable than 2 alien ships. Question is, are we right assuming its the most probable thing in every UFO video?

I dont know. If we do, we will never identify something as a alien ship and are blind to the possibility.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Copernicus]

I am 100% open to the idea of alien ships/ UFO'S visiting earth, and im sure light reflections are not the answer 100% of the time.
Although the most logical explanation more oftne then not turns out to be the correct explanation.

The light reflection theory was just put out there as an idea.
Of course i would much rather it was aliens then a reflection of light.

However I think that i will hang fire on identifying something as being an alien ship when i have more put in front of me then a video of tiny lights that are mere pixels in diameter.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I don't think they are birds. And i'd rule out a lot of other things, including balloons, lanterns and so on, IF the video is genuine of course, which can't be said for sure, (but i think it is). There's an interesting detail in this video: first, the two objects move in some independent way, then, they move as if they are coordinated: this could be explained with winds, the second object started moving like the first one once reached an altitude where the wind was blowing the same way: but i don't think so, the explanation would be logic but too stretched, not conclusive of course.
We should encourage our fella sharing stuff from countries where UFOS are rare events: now, the OP shared source, date, time of the sighting, visual evidence: i do think that we should to thank him for being so nice, regardless whatever what we see in the video will turn out to be. I know, it's not the best UFO footage ever seen, but the fact that he shared it with us deserves our gratitude: doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I love seeing all of these disinfo people, makes the world keep turning no? Till the guts spill out!

Nice video. How high do these planes fly?

Peace!

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Armour For Victor]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Two white objects move across the sky.

I wish for a better camera.

Flying objects unidentified.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I share your view internos thank you O.P for posting and sharing, If it the video promotes ufos and draws attention to the subject in your part of the world then great. After all the more people that are aware, and looking to the sky the better.
One thing i will add is that im 99.9% certain they are not birds, one reason i am so sure is that im a keen ornithologist with around 20 years experience, and my expertise are european birds.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by spragology]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wimbly
No kidding. Before I came to ATS, I was a die hard believer. Now that I've seen example after example of what people call "amazing UFO footage", I've come to be much more skeptical.

If you have video of a clearly non-conventional craft, doing things no other craft could do, that would be amazing. Points of light in the sky are not impressive. They could literally be anything.

This doesn't make sense at all.

If you are just now seeing the videos and such, then what was your reason for being a "die hard believer"?

Personally, I'm a believer that their is life out there, that from time to time it probably has even visited. But I am extremely skeptical of individual claims. But what you said doesn't exactly add up to me.

As for the video, I think it is more credible than most I see. Nothing will ever confirm anything except for personal experience really. It is too easy to fake videos, but it's actually not that easy to explain away.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
They look like birds. at the beggining you can definately see fluttering of wings

Thats what I thought too when I seen 3 of them... www.abovetopsecret.com...

These look just like what I saw. I think the fluttering effect is the magnetic field fluxing in and out.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
They look like birds. at the beggining you can definately see fluttering of wings

Are the birds going so fast??????

You say anything that comes into your mind without thinking?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
Oh dear God. They've never seen birds in Sweden?
Neither someone as obviously dumb as you either.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

Originally posted by Wimbly
No kidding. Before I came to ATS, I was a die hard believer. Now that I've seen example after example of what people call "amazing UFO footage", I've come to be much more skeptical.

If you have video of a clearly non-conventional craft, doing things no other craft could do, that would be amazing. Points of light in the sky are not impressive. They could literally be anything.

This doesn't make sense at all.

If you are just now seeing the videos and such, then what was your reason for being a "die hard believer"?

Personally, I'm a believer that their is life out there, that from time to time it probably has even visited. But I am extremely skeptical of individual claims. But what you said doesn't exactly add up to me.

As for the video, I think it is more credible than most I see. Nothing will ever confirm anything except for personal experience really. It is too easy to fake videos, but it's actually not that easy to explain away.

I was in the same boat as Wimbly before I came here. Admittedly, I was less of a "die-hard" believer than a casual believer, but now I'm almost entirely skeptical of the whole thing. While I absolutely believe that there are unknown objects in the sky, the idea that all of them are aliens is frankly ridiculous, and it's the first explanation for so many bits of "evidence" show on this site.

Dots of light, blobs of out of focus or distant "objects", all of these are nothing to me. There are so many terrestrial explanations for all of those that it's frankly pretty ridiculous that the skeptics here are forced to go through each and every one to debunk the extraordinary claim that "it's an alien, obviously".

I want to be proven wrong. I want to see that there is more to this place than what I see, but right now there's so very little that challenges that notion, and all it does is strengthen my current opinions.

I'll sign the petition to keep the words "amazing", "astonishing", "proof", etc etc off of these videos unless they really are those things. Too bad there isn't an anti-flag system in place to bury threads.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I've seen some videos from Sweden, and this was definitely not the most amazing.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by GigaloCool
I've seen some videos from Sweden, and this was definitely not the most amazing.

Oh my

I think I know where you are going...

But I don't think there are any UFO's in those "videos", at least nothing that slow mo can't help with...

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Helmkat]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
2 tiny dots streaking across the sky? Barely few pixels wide, and you call that amazing?

What would amaze you? Ghostriding and flashing of genitalia?

There was no misadvertisement here.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Critical_Mass]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
He was filming Chamtrail planes, and the Ufo's appeared, not the first time.
Lots of Chemtrail Ufo clips on YouTube !!

Nice it starting to hit the MainStream, too bad the Tv guy didnt have the guts to say that on TV...

[edit on 8/9/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It is impressive how all these videos "baffle experts and scientists".

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
What is so amazing about this? Another bad video of a white dot in the sky.You tube is filled with them. Im not saying this is haf but what i will say if iwas going to hax anything an orb UFO would probably be the easiest to fake. Anyone notics we stopped seeing pictures and videos of craft and now these orbs are what keep turning up?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hmm .......How far is Sweden from Dundee ?

Something similar here filmed with Night Vision.

www.youtube.com...

Sorry unable to embed vid

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

No,no,no.
That ogarry guy has over 200 crap videos of UFOs, some of them are without a doubt hoaxes. His videos were posted here www.abovetopsecret.com... and www.abovetopsecret.com... both were almost as bad as this one.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Read about this/watched today.

Too bad "Aftonbladet" is really not much different from a tabloid, but info is info.

Actually, we probably have some tipsters on ATS giving them some info, cause alot of top stories from ATS have been reported in this magazine.

As it is the largest in Sweden, I guess that's not all bad.

Sorry for off topic, just giving you some small notes.

Wonder what took the video so long though...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join