It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Plans For Conquering America and Europe Succeeding [VIDEO]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Note this video has a religious stance to it, but it makes fascinating watching for anyone who wants to hold onto their culture in America or Europe. And for those that don't care for religion then that's fine - I aim this more at your 'culture' and where you and your children live.

There have been several threads lately about 'unrest' and this video kind of shows where we may be going. I'm not trying to post anything that causes racial hatred etc. but it reminds me of how you cook a crab....

- Boil the water and put the crab in = not a nice crab and claws/legs can ping off.
- Put crab in cold water and boil slowly and you your cooked crab.

What am I going on about? Well if America suddenly turned a muslim state there would be massive unrest/civil war. However do it slowly over 20, 30, 40 years as described in the video and no one will notice until its too late. Same for the EU.

Google Video Link

Share it / bump it / flag it if you think it's important and constructive comments welcome - NOT arguments about religion etc. etc.

just incase google link does not work

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I personally think its the other way round. The muslims are falling into teh same trap as the christians.

Muslims will flood the west and the west will flood there minds with sex, and totally dilute there religion.

You have it the wrong way round.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
You may be very correct - in some ways many of the principles they have are excellent. In-fact many are principle that we used to hold onto, but we have become corrupted (some call it 'free') to the place where almost anything goes.

It depends on whether the extreme side of the Muslims (those that believe they need to chop an infidels head off) gains popularity, or whether the people that just are 'born' a Muslim and become watered down into western culture takes place....

Good point.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
let me tell yousomething my fren. It is the jewish policy makers in all those countries implementing immagration policies. who do you think it is? it is the jews who do it. look at their protocols, do you think they are a fraud? calling them a fraud is cute because it makes no sense to call them a forged , you could call them fakeries but they are not, i have read the meetings of the jewish councils in eastern europe from the 1930's and they talk about how and where they are in this mopvement. you beettter look into this becuase it is very treal abd very well along on their agenda almost over 90percent accomplished they have done. it is the zionist jews who started all the wars world wars and minor ones america has been involved in one could say all the wars. they machinated and one of their goals is getting rid of white european stock through war and intermarriage and making them feel guoilty for what the jews did i.e. slavery. it is very smartr of these guys to have the world so blindly unaware of their machinations but if you desire you can step out of it, just takes a little effort to look into it. duh duh.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
So despite waging war in Iraq for almost 20 years, war in Afghanistan, war in Iran, and giving all that money to Israel, we're still losing???? Oh, oh! I know...let's make more war and give more money to Israel. Yeah! God bless America...and no one else!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Seeing as how I'm already a minority Atheist, this doesn't really bother me that much. Why would I care if there's a Muslim majority as opposed to a Christian majority? Both are equally backwards thinking, brutal, and oppressive.

I guess the best solution is for atheists to stop using rubbers. I tried telling that to my last fling of a girlfriend, but she didn't buy it.

top topics

join