It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Major News Outlets Largely Ignore Van Jones Controversy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Most Major News Outlets Largely Ignore Van Jones Controversy

www.foxnews.com

Most of the major news outlets, like The New York Times, The Washington Post and CBS ignored the swelling heat surrounding former White House environmental adviser Van Jones and the videos surfacing of his controversial statements.

For weeks, conservative media led by FOX News commentator Glenn Beck has been criticizing Jones, a former self-avowed Marxist and anarchist, for his remarks and radical views, including his February denunciation of Republicans as "assholes" -- a statement that came to light on Wednesday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
When a president's major aid/ czar calls an opposing party's opposition A- holes. it makes news, usually. But not for the sweetheart of the major news media's Obama administration. Sweep it all under the rug! Don't report it, no big deal!

"Jones issued two apologies last week -- for his statement on Republicans and for signing a petition that suggested the U.S. government was involved in the Sept 11. terrorist attacks -- and the White House responded to the growing controversy on Friday. Obama spokesman Robert Gibbs said Jones continued to work in the administration and asserted that the president didn't agree with his controversial statements.

Yet most of the media still didn't pay attention even after Gibbs' comment."

Apparently major news agrees with Jones? They agree that the US was involved with the 9-11 terrorists? Otherwise why wouldn't they have reported the Jones controversy? Conspiracy?? :-(

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

While I agree with you on the Van Jones thing, I wanted to delve into the 9-11 thing some. I suggest the theory that the terrorists are the ones that did the job but that our government knew, but let it happen in order to enter the middle east with a reasonable motive. I commend Glenn Beck for speaking out when no one else would.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
When Joselyn (We're all going to die sometime") Alders got the boot back in the Clinton era the news media did their job. What is with the media today? What are they covering up? The fact that Van Jones is a leftist extremist like a lot of the rest of the Obama Administration? The fact that the media shares Van Jones' radical views and agenda and doesn't want the public to know the truth?

top topics

join