It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Mastering Tactile Imaging/Gates of Dreaming*(Astralpedia part 4)*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2149c120ac00.gif[/atsimg]

Welcome to the fith installment of the astralpedia guide series. In this portion of the guide we will dive even deeper into techniques and concepts dealing with the spiritual and metaphysical aspects of our advancement. This portion will going into some detail about perfecting techniques which can be applied during astral projection as well as concepts which I find interesting and will attempt to explain steps one can take to achieve the goals outlines. I will discuss in some detail tactile imaging , which when mastered can have limitless spiritual applications which can lead to more main stream practical applications and benefits. Also we will cover concepts of the astral and levels of mastery.

The tactile imaging portion of this guide will strive to better explain steps one can take to full master and understand, as well as use tactile imaging. I personally believe the steps taken by other authors in this field fail to explain and teach this technique properly. Although I refer to this technique as tactile imaging, it is far more amazing than just localized feeling and opens to door to far greater possibilities; it in essence is a form of clairvoyance once mastered.

This guide will also delve deeply into the Seven Gates Of dreaming which was brought to my attention by googolplex on the original Astralpedia Part 1 thread. I will outline each gate and go into an explanation as well as steps one can take to reach each level and eventually end at ascension. Since I have not reached the final levels described, the later levels will be based around theory and educated speculation on how to reach each goal. An important thing to keep in mind is that everyone works at different speeds, and it may take some longer than others to achieve these goals.

With that said and put aside, enjoy this guide and take from it what you like

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac092f2f8abc.gif[/atsimg]

There are many different techniques used to teach tactile imaging, however I will outline some methods I have found fruitful which I have not seen mentioned anywhere else. Mastery of some or all of these techniques can lead to easier/effortless projection as well as Kundalini Raising and in some cases the development of Clairvoyant traits.

Basic Realization Technique

This is a technique I use to this very day, it is stunningly simple and bears many fruits. The steps below will attempt to outline steps one can take to learn this technique, as it is very basic.

1.) Place your hand on a any flat surface nearest to you.

2.) Lift your hand a couple inches up off the surface, and repeat lifting it until you
have a good general idea of the sensation of lifting your hand.

3.) Close your eyes and lift your hand up like in step 2 a couple more times until you feel comfortable and have memorized the feelings.

4.) Now lift your hand up to a lower and lower high point until you find that your hand is no longer lifting, and is now resting on the surface.

5.) Focus on the feeling of lifting your hand, really try to feel your hand lifting ( sort of like when you need to get up out of bed but don’t want to, but you know you have to and dwell on the thought running the motions you must perform in your head before rising)

6.) Now lightly tense the muscles of your hand, perform these tensing exercises to simulate you lifting your hand, do this until you are satisfied.

7.) Now try to lift your hand without lifting, simulate all the sensations you have been doing in the above steps. If you are successful you should feel like your hand is lifting above, yet you are not moving. This lift may feel as if your hand is not your own, as if you are lifting some alien object which you cannot see.

This Technique is great to learn tactile imaging and can be applied to any portion of the body, the end goal being body wide tactile imaging. In essence being able to feel your entire body somewhere else….or within something or someone else.

Feeing Memorization Technique

The goal of this technique is to assist you if you are unable to realize the concepts within the first technique. This technique is highly dependant upon external stimulation in order to memorize localized feeling, this is where its limitations lye and why it is a good precursor to the above technique, yet inferior in every way.

1.) Rest your hand on a flat surface.

2.) Spread your fingers and allow your hand to be still for a couple minutes.

3.) Take an object or your finger and gently rub to upper part of your hand, do this in a clockwise or counterclockwise motion.

4.) Focus on the feeling, and follow the motion of the rub with your mind.

5.) Work on memorizing the feelings and duplicating them without the external stimulation.

6.) Once this is done see the first exercise and use that from that point on.
If done properly you should feel a compressing/tingling/itching/heat sensation in your general thumb area, this is a result of minor chakra stimulation. The hand hold many minor chakras which are essential to both astral travel and energy work.

Swinging Seat Technique

This technique is very useful not only for tactile body location, but also good to use as a quick and easy exit technique during Astral Projection. I discovered this technique when I spontaneously Projected while lying on a swinging chair

1.) Find a comfortable place to sit of lay.

2.) Center your focus on your body, move slowly up from your toes to your torso and to your neck and head tensing and un tensing each muscle within your body as you go. This will relax you and prepare you for projection (EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE!)

3.) Feel yourself swinging from side to side as if you where laying on a swing, feel yourself swinging from left to right and back again. Swing slowly at first and over time swing harder exaggerating your arch further.

4.) Continue to swing until you reach a climax where you are facing yourself, exactly parallel to your current position.

5.) Do this several times, you may find it relaxing. Within a trance state this is a sure fire way to project

You may use variation on this technique to suite you, whatever you are accustomed to that mimics predictable motion. This is an excellent exit technique and I use it far more than others, it is far superior to any other exit technique in my opinion as it facilitates and “exit with nature”.

Continue onto next post.----------->

[edit on 8-9-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Snake Crawl Technique

This technique is pretty much spelled out in the name, it will mimic the motion of a snake crawling on it belly. This feeling should be localized to the spine and can be used to exit the body, and in some cases cause a Kundalini Rising ( Also effective in clearing energy blockages and moving energy up the spine ). This coupled with another technique is a great way to gently unlock the Kundalini.

1.) Find a comfortable place to lay down or sit down.

2.) Focus your mind on your spine and it current alignment and position.

3.) No much like a snake waving through the grass or sand feel your spine contort, doing a wave like motion.

4.) Fell the wave being larger and occurring at much wider intervals at the base of the spine, and much smaller intervals as you move up the spine.

5.) Feel the wide part of the wave move up your spine, leaving in its path smaller waves (in essence pushing the larger wave up your spine).

6.) Do these until you reach the point where your neck joins your spinal cord.

7.) Repeat this process.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4c2183870e00.gif[/atsimg]

Circle Flow Energy Technique

When used in conjunction with the the snake technique, this technique can raise Kundalini much faster as well as assist greatly in energy work. This technique is the fundamental basis of energy flow between the subtle body and the subtle carrier.

1.) Find a comfortable place to sit or lay.

2.) Focus on your Spinal Cord and your general back area around your spinal cord.

3.) Fell a circle over energy originating in the base of your spine making clockwise circular motions around your spine, moving from point A to point B ( see chart ).

4.) Feel as potions of this energy trickle off into your chakras and energize your spine.

5.) Use the snake technique at this point, see and feel energy moving into the wave, making it pulse stronger and more rapidly as it moves all the energy up or down your spine ( depending on the motion you in ) each time gathering more energy and bringing it down to point A ( see chart ).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bcfd2753ae08.gif[/atsimg]

Advanced Body Location

I will not go into steps to achieving this as you will be able to do it once you master the above techniques ( if not sooner ), I will however explain it so you can identify when you are doing it or are ready to do it. The basis of this is being able to consciously occupy the another person body or object while fully aware. You do not control or manipulate the other persons or objects form or anything, you simply are able to feel what they feel and do as they do. SO lets say you are shifting your conscious feelings into a book, you would be able to feel all the grooves and surfaces on it as if it where your body. This opens the door to clairvoyant abilities such as clairaudience. It is an amazing ability once mastered and has actual application outside the astral and spiritual realms.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Following these basic techniques you can unlock more vivid projections, rapid energy work, heightened sense of awareness, and much much more.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/474d49007a34.gif[/atsimg]

The Gates Of Dreaming

The following section will be based on the book “The Art Of Dreaming” which is a work of fiction however based on my personal research and experience has uncanny ties to Astral Travel and Subtle body mastery. This portion of the guide is largely for entertainment purposes and theory development. Please enjoy

1st Gate of Dreaming(stabilization of the dreaming body): Arrived at when one perceives one's hands in a dream. Solved when one is able to shift the focus from the hands to another dream object and return it to the hands, all repeated a few times. Crossed when one is able to induce a state of darkness and a feeling of increased weight while falling asleep.

Basically Tactile imaging and visualization at its very elementary points. All of this is achieved through initial projection, and concluded with mastery of tactile imaging and body location. Lets move on to the 2nd gate.

2nd Gate of Dreaming (utilizing the dreaming body): Arrived at when one's dream objects start changing into something else. Solved when one is able to isolate a Scout and follow it to the realm of Inorganic Beings. Crossed when one is able to fall asleep without losing consciousness.

Also achieved through inducing AP and Lucid Dreaming. The scout object is something that is ever-changing yet familiar. I would label the scout object as a symbolic representation of a Spirit Guide, which guides you to meet new realms or spirits once “discovered” or realized.

3rd Gate of Dreaming (traveling): Arrived at when one dreams of looking at oneself. Solved when the dreaming and physical bodies become one. Crossed when one is able to control the Dreaming Emissary.Location in the body

Outer to Inner projection, and kundalini raising.( the Emissary ). Once you are able to control your kundalini and in essence you bodies energy you have reached and surpassed the 3rd gate.

4th Gate of Dreaming (Seeing): Arrived at when one is able to perceive the energetic essence of every dream item. Solved when one falls asleep in a dream, in the same position in which one has gone to sleep. Crossed when one wakes up in this reality, located only not in the physical but in the energy body.

Describing the induction of a “mind split” and basically double awareness. I have only been able to achieve this around three times consciously, but most of the time it happens unconsciously. It is very disorienting and confusing and at times difficult to bear.

DREAMING 5th Gate of Dreaming (bridging): Ability to use the dreaming body in everyday life.

I would assume this is referring to psychic ability. Possibly remote viewing or mental travel. The term “use” can be pretty broad, not sure how to fully interpret this.

DREAMING 6th Gate of Dreaming (transporting): To move the physical body to another location.

Teleportation ! I have read of masters of projection being able to move “physically” to any location they can perceive. Whether is true or not, I don’t know as I have not achieved anything such as this.

DREAMING 7th Gate of Dreaming (transcending): To step beyond this world with ones total being.

Basically ascension, nirvana, whatever you want to call it. I feel that we all reach this gate after death.

Practical Application of Energy Work :

This is personally what ive experienced as a result of energy work throughout the years.
1.) Reduction in stress and blood pressure.

2.) Heightened sense of hearing/sight/awareness, you may find that you

are noticing thing you have never before as well as appreciating the simpler thing in life.

3.) Better health, keeping you energy body healthy keeps your physical body strong.

4.) More vivid astral projection.

5.) More vivid dreams.

6.) More frequent dreams.

7.) Significant reduction in the amount of nightmares you have.
8.) More stamina.

9.) Increased patience and focus as well as memory.

10.) Better sex life ( control energy flow to certain areas and sending it to a certain someone else for ….. stimulation )

11.) Bliss.

12.) And much more I cannot think of now

I hope you enjoyed this portion of the guide 

End.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/265813ad0c34.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Please feel free to post questions about this section of the guide or any of the previous parts, i will do my best to answer them. Thanks

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Also suggestions for topics to be covered in the next portion of this guide are also appreciated. Help me zero in on a specific topic you are having trouble with and i will devote and entire thread to going deeper into it.

thanks.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Once again i apologize for any spelling or grammatical errors present in the above thread, please bear with me here as english is not my native tongue

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
double post sorry.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I hate those darn double posts!!!! Okay, I'm starting my long read.....Now. I'll be back in a bit after reading; well maybe tomorrow, but I'll be back. Thanks for another apparent great article. S&F

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Thank
look forward to hearing what you have to say

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Do not be intimidated by the wall of texts
its quite a brisk and easy read i assure you friend

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Okay, I've read all, and actually do much of it without know I am. Now, I've read the exact procedures, but how do I incorporate tactile imaging? Is it for the dream state? When reading about the sensation of lifting off, it rang true, as I've learned to have lucid dreams where I fly. Do the exercises actually gear, or help me prepare for astral projection, or lucid dreams?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Well they can help you exit the body alot quicker and easier, as well as help you do energy work and really feel it strongly.

I also find it essential to proper kundalini raising, which is the most amazing thing ever

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Also it can be used to direct energy within your body, eventual leading to tangible physical manifestations, such as small shocks or heat depending on how your moving energy around. If you know how to do massages you can incorporate this skill into it and give people the best messages of their lives. Actually healing their energy while relaxing their bodies.

Healing yourself can also be done, increasing physical healing rates after injury, as well as soothing sore muscles and lessening the effects of ailments.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Okay, then I've used tactile imaging! I have done it a few times to venture into a lucid dreaming state.

I start out just meditating lying on the bed. I envision lifting off the bed, and floating room by room; until out of the house.

So far usually I'm totally asleep by the time I reach outside. Any ways at that point it is lucid dreaming, and myself being able to fly in dreamland.

The key to doing it is the ability to feel the initial "lift off" stage....At least for me.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

I'm going to have to take some time out during the day soon and try out some of this interesting stuff you are showing us. It seems the only time I get to read such interesting stuff is right before I go to sleep.

Phi 1618 you are a very interesting person, what country do you live in? If you live in the USA, then what state do you live in? I live in Kansas, USA.

Keep up the interesting threads my friend, and give us some more of those juicy stories about your travels and things you see when traveling and otherwise; that stuff is very interesting to me, I like hearing about that stuff.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Thanks
i currently reside in NY state USA. I will make some more threads about my travels in the future
when the astralpredia series is completed

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

The key to doing it is the ability to feel the initial "lift off" stage....At least for me.

exactly
after which the trick becomes feeling and holding the sensation outside of the body

new topics

top topics

join