It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

an ATS user created 9/11 Investigation eBook??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Hi,

For a while I wanted to post a thread asking this.. I had gone thru older threads and couldn't find anything similar. however, I am sure there is. So I don't mean to beat a dead horse. I know alot of information in this forum can be created to do such a thing, but this maybe a bit more organized!

But I got thinking, I have long wanted to put a list of questions together about 9/11.. Not just forensic and scientific evidence.. but circumstantial evidence as well..

I know many of these questions were overly answered again and again by both sides.. but I think this is a bit different..

So I got thinking even further, why not post a thread asking other ATS users to participate by asking their own questions.. creating a list of however many questions, put them together and start answering them!!! I will keep track of all the questions, put them together in a different thread and then we can start answering them, not necessarily as just a debate, but as a debate and an investigation. With the popularity of ATS and the sheer interest by many ATS viewers and readers, we can amass alot of information in a short period of time. Also, with the amount of ppl in this forum, each one of us, when finished can distribute a finished copy to everyone we know.. which will be a sure fire way to get the "word" out there. So, it'll kind of be like a worldwide internet investigation?!

We could then create our own, some kind of eBook here in ATS. I beg not just believers but non believers to participate! I think this a great idea to bring both sides together.. We will first ONLY start with questions.. No Answers are needed right now! And a new thread (if allowed) can be created for each question and will beg the writer not to steer away from the question..

Questions like:
Who is Chip Tatum and why is his Whistleblowing interview so important to 9/11 and the possibilities of a conspiracy?

Who is Mike Vreeland, is he for real? where can we find him to interview him?

What happened to the trillions of dollars supposedly missing from the Pentagon made known to us by Donald Rumsfeld on September 10th?

A re-look into the 4 eyewitnesses who do not know each other claiming the plane hit the plane that hit the pentagon came in from a different direction.

Interview those that said they heard bombs going off before and after the planes hit the WTC..

Hope we'll get some participants! I had come up with wanting to do this b/c both sides will say the other side is crazy and NOT do their own research.. and there is so much information out there on tons of websites.. but who wants to go thru all that? Well, maybe something like this can bring it all together - even tho that's what every book and website claims to do in "Bringing it all together..."

We do alot of debating in here.. so this forum can be a very powerful tool for both sides to help ease some tension to this by having soooo many participants creating and working together on the same thing for their own individual goals and beliefs.. also with this many ppl working on an "investigation" all together, in the same place (this forum) - that is a voice to be heard!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Great Idea. I had thought of a similar thing to this but never got round to posting it

Hopefully this thread will become popular.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Thanks skipstorm!!

I'm going to change the subject heading and make it more approachable and appealing..

Maybe you can help me? I was also thinking it was too long of a post and needed to be shortened as I know many ppl don't like reading excessively LONG threads and posts..

Suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks again!

[edit on 8-9-2009 by herbii]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
All right, here's MY question-why the heck would the conspirators waste their time making a fake crash site in Shanksville, only to turn around and hide all the work they did to create the faked crash site?

Oh, and here's another one- if this all a false flag operation to instigate a war in Iraq, then why the heck did they frame that toilet of a country of Afghanistan instead?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Excellent question! Like I said, we need questions from "truthers" and "non believers"! (as well as questioning the reasoning of both sides)

I will copy all questions that are posted and follow them.. This entire process can take a very long time, everyone must remember that. And try and ONLY ask questions in this thread which will be answered later.. I think once we hit 50 to 100 questions, we can start posting each individual question in a thread to begin investigating and answering.. AND only keep the direction of the conversation to that question. This will involve investigating with in the internet as well as gathering evidence elsewhere such as government records, testimony and other media outlets, etc.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
All right, here's MY question-why the heck would the conspirators waste their time making a fake crash site in Shanksville, only to turn around and hide all the work they did to create the faked crash site?

It doesn't matter why. It only matters that they did.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
It's a great idea,it'll take sometime but in the end we'll have a comprehensive ebook of the happenings of 9/11.
I'm amazed even now at some of the images & stories from that tragic day,i'm learning more all the time.
there's alot of questions that still need answers & i'm sure the ATS community can answer most of them.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rhynouk

To "Rhynouk",

Thanks - you hit the nail on the head. there already is enough information in this forum to turn it into a book. So why not do it? But not make it a book by one author that is published by one company and just one person reaps the profits. this is will be an ATS user created book by all of us!!!

yes, it will take a very long time, but if remained organized - each person can participate first by asking the right questions in here.. and then createa a new thread to answer each question, which then can be a new chapter referencing each question - each writer in the forum is responsible for sources, investigating and writing in a professional and appropriate manner!
NO COPYRIGHT Infringment either! I am having a brain fart right now, and forgot the term - basically no copying of word for word sentences of any story or book from any type of media outlet (book, magazine, tv, etc).

This will in no way end the debate - but we can put together a conscise novel of information that will easse tensions and answer unanswerabale questions! It will be research driven and laid out by the evidence we amass together. When finished pass it along to every single person we know personally, on facebook, myspace..etc.

Once we get started with this, we should also ask willing volunteers who are to stick it all the way through, or atleast maintain cooperation to pass it down to the next person till completion.

It can not only be educational, but this can be alot of fun in developing new relationships along the way!

new topics

top topics

join