It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does America have ADHD

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
What? I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention; what did you say?

Seriously, you could say I have it as I must nuke instant coffee as I don't have all minute! AS far as all the news bites, they are nothing more than opinion sawying tools. Berg, only good for a minute to show the cost of war. The MP's disgracing their MOS? That's worth days and days so those in control can make you think America is as horrible as the enemy. Pearl? Most don't remember who you're talking about.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
ADHD ?

if it exists, it is probably as the result of the additives in food - aspartame etc.

Kids have always been hyper - thats what kids are - lively, enegetic etc. Eventually they calm down. Its natural. BUT - if ADHD does exist, it has to be because of something that has occurred over the last 20 years - and the only thing I can think of is 'additives'.

As for 'America' having it - No, I disagree. I think its just people's insistance on doing everything right now. And its not just America - the UK is just as bad.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Seem to me this isn't a recent phenomenom.

Wasn't a major factor in the Titanic hitting an iceberg the managing directors desire to break a speed record on her maiden voyage? And that was almsot 100 years ago!

<< 1   >>

join