It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tupac IS Alive?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
there was a post a while ago that dealt with tupac, but its original content was deleted by Simon: xmb.abovetopsecret.com... and it degenerated into a flamewar.

My topic will deal with the theory that Tupac Shakur is still alive, there are several good reasons for this and much proof.

In his lyrics he often mentioned his death and rebirth. And his murder is still unsolved with no suspects.

Here's the Linkz:

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

These rehash the same info again and again, with a few new tidbits, but they are no different than conspiracy websites (if not slightly more lucid)

This link has the best information and clearest argument:

Link

I am not saying that Makavelli is alive or dead, just offering up this info for your perusal and enlightenment.

XAoS

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   

i made a post before

[Edited on 15-2-2003 by f16falcon]

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
What is up with him and the number 7?

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I guess 7 is his lucky number

XAOS

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Maybe he is hidding from gang enemies...

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I watched a documentary that very conclusively tied the L.A.P.D. to Tupac's murder. They used a third person (black) who was identified by numerous eye witnesses. The case was covered up and conveniently is now out of public consciousness.

Tupac is dead!

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   
they get his body and show it to people

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I was talking to a friend about 2 pac some time ago and in one of his videos he was wearing the new nike trainers only just been brought out. But this was some time ago

[Edited on 17-2-2003 by SE7EN]

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I know pics can be doctored, but this one looks believeable. Take it at face value.

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   
But all the stuff mentioned in the links posted in the very first post is as well believable too.

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 02:28 AM
link   
There is no record of an autopsy, and the picture didn't come out for a while after his death. I think that he will come back under the name of Makavelli and either shoot suge and sign with dre, or do something like that. We might see alot of gang-related shootings leading up to september this year.

XaOs

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 08:41 AM
link   
wishful thinking Xaos...lol

Look at the pic, and compare the tattoos of the morgue pic and some pic of when he was alive. It IS him on the slab in the morgue. I have friends on the inside here in Vegas and am positive that he was autopsied. Although I wish he was still here, sadly it just isn't so.

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 08:12 AM
link   
There is a photo in the public domain with Tupac on the operating table, after his autopsy. From what I saw he looked very dead indeed. Id love to be wrong.

Look for yourself...

But is it really him?

[Edited on 23-2-2003 by Fantastic_Damage]

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   
the number 7 is the number of years between the death of the original makaveli and his reapperance. this october... on the 13 th ... year 2003. Will be exactly 7 years snice the annoucement of his death. if he doesn't come out by then , he officially dead. but death row might instead put out a new album on that date.

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
is there any other HARD evidence other then a photo of autopsy?

i know of great graphic artists who can make a photo like that in photoshop

not saying he is alive i just want to know if there is any other serious evidence.

he said she said is not what is HARD evidence.

but if thats all we have.. who knows.

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 06:44 AM
link   
They have kennedy autopsy photos but we still arent sure whether those are real...

XAOS

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
the autopsy is a fake. he's wearing his jewelry. who does a autopsy with the jewels still on the body?

His real name was Lesane Crooks. That's the name given him by his aunt after he was born. when his mother was released from jail she renamed him Tupac Amaru. He was obsessed with seven because he was a seven in numerology--under his first name, Lesane. and also his birthdate added equals seven. Seven kept poppin up in his life sometimes he plotted it but mostly it was just coincidence.

i have theories on the matter but that's all they are. i believe if he is alive he did what he wanted and now creates music as a ghost writer (many times he refers to 50 Pacs) and will never return. check either number 7 or 13 on the albums of Busta Rhymes, Ja Rule, Fat Joe, and Nas. (there are others too).

top topics

join