It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peaceful Rebellion Options

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The only way I can see for "We the People" to take back our government is to convince ALL of us to never ever vote for an incumbent. We must reset the system or it will never be for the people again.

No matter how much you like your current political officials we all must vote for people who have never held office. This will not only force them to pay attention, it will cause those elected to vote the way they think is right rather than voting for what will get them re-elected.

We only need to figure out how to get this word out and get people to follow through. Honestely I do not see how inexperienced Senators and congressmen could do worse than those living there now.

Please post and discuss this and other peaceful ways the people can take back their government from special interests?

This is what I believe our forefathers intended to happen rather than "civil wars".

X

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
The only way I can see for "We the People" to take back our government is to convince ALL of us to never ever vote for an incumbent. We must reset the system or it will never be for the people again.

No matter how much you like your current political officials we all must vote for people who have never held office. This will not only force them to pay attention, it will cause those elected to vote the way they think is right rather than voting for what will get them re-elected.

Thats a great Idea and I will gladly participate . Once we have removed all the scum and really cleaned house, which unfornataly will not be so peacful but is required by our constitution.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
It won't do a lot of good to clean house if we just elect the same kind of scum into office as replacements. We need to encourage more honest, patriotic individuals to run for public office of all sorts.

join