It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge (event) at Infowars.com alex jones "BIGGEST" anouncement ever coming tomorrow

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

It's gonna be nothing 'official'. Why would the state choose Jones to announce Alien contact etc? It'll nothing that would be better served by a presidential announcement; The guest will be no one making announcements on behalf of the White House or NASA.

An ex-Area 51 employee, possibly. But something along those lines - something unofficial that's a plausible Jones scoop.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

I usually use Screamer Radio. You can find it via google. It's a decent program and you can access the AJ Show from it.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Here in Germany the show is broadcast from 6 to 10 o'clock. You should be able to listen to the live stream without using a special program. Just go to prisonplanet.tv... and hit the play button on the bottom right.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
foobar2000 the best audio player ^^

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
I don't think any of you are on the right track.

He is very up-beat and positive; even "blessed" to be involved with this.

Its an "initiative".

Its almost as if J.C. himself will be the guest.

My first thoughts were along the lines of a third major US party being started by someone like Ron Paul, but I am beginning to think that it may not be something limited to the U.S. at all.

Somehow its going to help us get out of the grip of globalists. Free energy???

This guys got it right, it's something crap like "I'm running for office" or someother boring junk that no-one cares about, could be his new video remember the Obama deception thing "I have to release early because the FEDs are on my back!"

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty
Alex has been given an NBC primetime tv show?!

But seriously, 'Globalization'.... Could be an Obama minion to tells us about how close we came to the Amero, but that Obama has defeated TPTB and the Dollar stays.

If this were the case i'd say it's a nice piece of propaganda that promotes Obama as our savior.

Not coming from the guy who wrote the Obama deception.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I gave you a star for the creativity of your post. In a thread full of predictable predictions and responses, it is refreshing to get surprised once in a while.

Good show.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod

Originally posted by wayno
I don't think any of you are on the right track.

He is very up-beat and positive; even "blessed" to be involved with this.

Its an "initiative".

Its almost as if J.C. himself will be the guest.

My first thoughts were along the lines of a third major US party being started by someone like Ron Paul, but I am beginning to think that it may not be something limited to the U.S. at all.

Somehow its going to help us get out of the grip of globalists. Free energy???

This guys got it right, it's something crap like "I'm running for office" or someother boring junk that no-one cares about, could be his new video remember the Obama deception thing "I have to release early because the FEDs are on my back!"

lol you read my thoughts

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Something to do with UFOs. An alien as guest perhaps?

I really hope the build up is justified.

How many times have we here at ATS been told of some BIG, gigantic, astronomical event is coming soon. People give a date, encourage the build up that follows and then just disappear and watch other members hurl insults at them and each other.

I really hope this case is different and something big and fascinating does come to light...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Obviously I don't follow Alex Jones closely enough. Can any of you that think he will have some sort of an alien or alien announcement give any reason why you think it would happen? Does Jones regularly hint at aliens coming to rescue us from the globalists?

I just don't see how this can be anything other than some politician or political insider.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

No way, there is zero chance of this being about the documentary. He has talked about that already and this announcement is a completely different thing, whatever it turns out to be.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Bullhorn]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
[edit on 9/8/2009 by Uniceft17]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
More like, if it was so big, so important..why wouldn't he tell everyone the instant he could?!?

Could it be, he's a scam-artist? A wanna-be?

Could it be that the people he talks out against is exactly what he is?!

A psycho control-freak brimming to the rim with paranoia induced fear and hatred towards most everyone and everything except the sole-source of this insanity?! (his unconscious instinctual desires, of course)

I don't need to wait until 11am to know the big secret. It's not a secret. I already told you.

Alex is a con-artist.

End of story.

relax kermit

I heard Alex Jones a few weeks ago (with regards to the Buzz Aldrin interiew) state that he doesn't like to promote the bigger guests, because it tends to bring unwanted focus on the guest.....as in, "dont you know alex is a conspiracy theorist, why r u going on his show"....that type of stuff

btw, cut alex some slack.....at least hes not some keyboard warrior like yourself.....dudes got major runs on the board.....capeich!?!?!?

[edit on 8-9-2009 by ScaredCabbage]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Bullhorn

thanks

link   
I'm with those that think if this turns out to be nothing, Alex will have just thrown away any credibility he may have had and effectively kill off his career. It must be something big for him to build it up in such a way.
Considering it is meant to be 'revolutionary' information against the globalists, I can't see how the whole UFO angle could fit into it. I'm feeling it's pointing more towards a global currency or something to do with the swine flu/vaccine. Whatever it is, I sure as hell hope it can open up the general publics eyes so that we can all unite and fight back against it (if it is bad news).
Make's me kinda glad I'm off sick with the flu so I can listen in.

link   
I think its problably going to be something about 9/11. Maybe the videos from the pentagon that were confiscated.
Or since he said "revolutionary", and said people need to get invlolved, it may be the shot to start revolution and the special guest may be someone from higher up.
Theres no telling until the time tho.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
hi,

i think very important things he says are,

revolutionary

revolutionary information, revolutionary development

get involved

we may take this country and this world back from the globalists

i personally think these quotes are the most important parts of what he says regarding giving us a big clue.

Anything revolutionary is based around the goverment, changing government.

get involved says to me this is possibly going to be news that calls for protests or voting for a new party.

globalists are either the bankers or/and the NWO.

Basically i think it either means -

1/ (as mentioned by other posters) there will be a very famous name starting a new political party

OR

2/ there will be an infomation leak regarding the FED, money, currency etc.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I remain skeptical. But it's interesting to note, Alex Jones DID say that this would make national news. I like to think that if he were just trying to generate viral interest on the internet, he wouldn't predict, in plain English so everyone could hear, that this (whatever it is), will break national news.

Hell, at least he is leaving a good measuring stick. Pretty much, if whatever or whoever he has on; if it doesn't make national news he's lost credibility.

He did seem pretty confident in this youtube clip - even claiming the NWO will be dealt a huge blow more or less.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Any thoughts on it being Charlie Sheen since some people brought up the 9/11 route??? I really would be bummed. I don't think it would be someone he's had or we've heard a lot from in the past because then it wouldn't be something so new and big. I am curious though, does his announcement mean that we're not gonna get the full story today but we'll see bits and pieces of it throughout the week? Or do you think they'll drop the whole story and provide updates on what it has effected throughout the week?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
the USD is getting a proper slapping and gold and silver making new highs for this move this morning.... there are loads of reasons to back these moves up with nothing to do with the above.... but the strength of the move is impressive and could be indicative of 'something' being out there behind the scenes

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join