It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge (event) at Infowars.com alex jones "BIGGEST" anouncement ever coming tomorrow

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Something doesn't add up. Why would Alex Jones create a video hyping a fake letter to the president written by Charlie Sheen?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by pewpewatu
Okay wow some of you AJ hero-worship people need to get out of your parents basements

Originally posted by pewpewatu
Are you on drugs or are you just young and naive?

I am not an "AJ hero-worshiper", I do not live in my parents basement, I am not on drugs, I am certainly not young or naive. Why can this not be discussed without people throwing insults around?

So he puts up the story without a disclaimer for 90 minutes. Wow. This is apparently a big enough deal to warrant multiple threads (here and I'm sure elsewhere) and people continually posting links to it, despite there already being a huge headline link at the top of every ATS page.

Now who exactly do you think saw the version without a disclaimer? Who exactly rushes to this guys website every morning to read this stuff? The people here do. Do the MSM? I don't think so.

It was corrected and that's the version the MSM will see. Except thanks to it now being mirrored here lots more people will see the uncorrected version. Well done, let's all do exactly what we're accusing AJ of doing.

I fail to see why this was necessary or useful.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Some of the posts here sound like they were written by children. No I wasn't talking to you but sure by all means,respond!

The big deal is that Jones has basically had a public mental breakdown in his connection with reality. The media will not touch this except to make fun of it. This was really bad form, to make this nonsense a hyped 'big announcement'. Why should Charlie Sheen have any public credibilty? The star of hot shots part deux demands a meeting with the President of the US? I mean come one say it out loud, it just sounds ridiculous.

I could understand a new initiative by Ron Paul , or an exclusive on Sibel Edmonds, or a new grassroots organizing tool, etc. All these things would qualify as 'big announcements'. Not a washed up movie star demanding an interview with the president.

Furthermore , deception should not be acceptable in the truth movement. Many people this morning thought this interview was real.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by pewpewatu]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pewpewatu

Fair enough, but don't you think the reaction it's caused is a bit over the top? Why is it such a big deal? Most people apparently ignore AJ anyway.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Clickfoot]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Last night before i logged off Google blog search pulled 25 results on "Charlie Sheen Obama"
I just did another search and set it for 12 hours and got 1668 hits.
blogsearch.google.com.au...

So it is getting some chatter on the net, i just hope for his sake it does hit the MSM and it goes to plan so he gets some credibility back.

A lot of people are ridiculing him but do you really think he would put his reputation IE his job on the line to try and make a quick couple of dollars for one night of good ratings??? it doesn’t make sense to me, AJ doesn't seem to be a dumb person, i think he is putting his ass on the line to get the truth out there

You can see in his interviews and documentaries he has a passion for what he does and is lucky enough to make a living out of it, i don't think he would jeopardise it by pulling a stupid stunt, i think we should monitor how things go over the next couple weeks and see if his plan does work.

I'm going to wait a couple weeks and see how things pan out before i pass judgment

[edit on 8/9/2009 by wycky]

[edit on 8/9/2009 by wycky]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It's a big deal to me because I normally read prisonplanet and infowars every day (along with many other alternative sites).

If AJ is releasing fake viral information, how can I trust the content? Why should I support him if his judgement is lacking? Unless an apology is forthcoming I really have to cut his content out of my reading list, and if I do read it I will be particuarly discerning.

There were already questions circulating Jones regarding his judgement (his New Years 1999 broadcast, his connections with Council on National Policy, whether the Joker thing was capitalized upon as a marketing ploy for his merchandise, etc etc). He keeps having Rima Laibow and Len Horowitz on , these people are known disinformers. Hell , Len Horowitz is a member of the Knights of Malta.

So anyway its the last straw in a long series of quesstions for me regarding judgement and credibility. And I am only speaking for myself. You can draw your own conclusions.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Loki
man i stayed up till 2am aussie time for this # ... god dammit

It's ok to be disappointed by the BIG news story.Please leave God's
name out of it.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Clickfoot

Hi Click, this thread and at least one other similar thread were originally about just the "CS" story, the OP's have changed the titles midstream to include HOAX when it became known that CS's story was imaginary. I think for those coming later this is confusing, OP's should indicate any change of title. Maybe keep the original title,(1) and add the new title,(2) underneath along with a time of change.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I see nothing wrong with him saying that. I have said a few times myself today in regards to this story. Staying up untl 2 am would make me pretty frustrated.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by TERAKO68]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
reply to post by Clickfoot

Hi Click, this thread and at least one other similar thread were originally about just the "CS" story, the OP's have changed the titles midstream to include HOAX when it became known that CS's story was imaginary. I think for those coming later this is confusing, OP's should indicate any change of title. Maybe keep the original title,(1) and add the new title,(2) underneath along with a time of change.

It's an ATS staff interjection, to mod titles where threads are deemed a hoax. The OP did not change the title.

It seems ATS is trying to jump on the band-wagon by monopolising on AJ's faux-pas, by showing the the original page with no disclaimer. It's like a feeding frenzy of CT piranhas

Also, before the show aired there were over 1,500 comments on AJ's website for the CS article. Ten minutes in, they were pulled. The few phone-calls he had were mostly shills, one saying she would be at the WTC memorial proudly wearing an AJ T-shirt; the shameless plugs knows no bound.

I feel intellectually raped from the BS AJ/CS IOU CT.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
If this was the "first" time Alex ever deceived his audience, I'd be more shocked.

But, Alex has a long history of mixing truths with elaborate hoaxes, shams, let downs and hysteria (happy new year! Get to your bunker NOW!).

Oh well...I guess he don't mind when he discredits himself. Even if it does a great credit to discrediting "truth itself".

Bah...boo.

BOO TO YOU SIR ALEX JONES!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pewpewatu

Hi Pew,
The millenium thing,(if that's what you are talking about) was hyped everywhere, including this side of the pond, and by mainstream media to boot. I'd let him off with that one. Thing is, there is noone over here pushing any controversial issues at all. No Bohemian Grove, no 9/11, no Bilderbergers. David Icke has a low profile here because he was so well slated by the rubbish press. The only good docu that was made about him was by Channel Four entitled "Was David Icke right after all" So you have only Alex Jones doing the hard stuff outside of the mainstream arena and speaking out, day after day. Video movies like, Zeitgeist and Loose Change are fine, but they are just movies without the continuing story.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Wow this is just comical.

Something didn't sit right the first time I read it before the disclaimer was put up it was simply too "glossy".

I think the tactics used by AJ in this event are truly hypocritical he rages on about how manipulative and so on the people are he's against but yet he uses the same manipulation and mind games as them.

He knew there would be hyped up, he hyped it up himself, he gave the perfect amount of time before putting up the disclaimer so people could send this out and make it become viral, google charlie sheen and Obama and the amount of people talking/posting this as a true event is just ridiculous.
If you're you against the liars and cheaters in this world why take the same road as them?

But I have got to give the guy credit he knows most of his brain washed sheep will fight this fight for him, and pass on their delusions of excuses and will not leave his side.
He got the reaction he wanted without most likely effecting his fan base because honestly he could careless if you, me, or dick from Idaho dislikes him, doesn't listen to his show and so on, he has all the groupies he needs and he knows this, along with people like Heidi&Spencer(haha) and Charlie Sheen.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pop_science
Wow this is just comical.

Something didn't sit right the first time I read it before the disclaimer was put up it was simply too "glossy".

I think the tactics used by AJ in this event are truly hypocritical he rages on about how manipulative and so on the people are he's against but yet he uses the same manipulation and mind games as them.

He knew there would be hyped up, he hyped it up himself, he gave the perfect amount of time before putting up the disclaimer so people could send this out and make it become viral, google charlie sheen and Obama and the amount of people talking/posting this as a true event is just ridiculous.
If you're you against the liars and cheaters in this world why take the same road as them?

But I have got to give the guy credit he knows most of his brain washed sheep will fight this fight for him, and pass on their delusions of excuses and will not leave his side.
He got the reaction he wanted without most likely effecting his fan base because honestly he could careless if you, me, or dick from Idaho dislikes him, doesn't listen to his show and so on, he has all the groupies he needs and he knows this, along with people like Heidi&Spencer(haha) and Charlie Sheen.

This thread has been going on for a couple of days almost, and you read it this morning before the disclaimer was put up.Yet now is your only post on the subject. At least one person thought it was a put up job before the disclaimer and said so. Why the heck did you not say so then.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
(Shaking head) I was hoping nothing A.J put out would ever make it into this board. It's a sad day indeed good job Alex

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
WEIRD, I was just reading about this:

'Alex Jones and Charlie Sheen hoax the 9/11 Truth Movement to Sell DVDs'

Can't post the full article here (word limit I guess), so link is sittingnow.co.uk...

he makes some very good points, and it's funny!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
every since this world of ours begain mans been killing off his felolow man cusing and swearing an treating the other side as he waves flags and symbols saying peace to all mankind lord the air is foul with the smell of opacracy as bloody armys screams of victory lying thier in the middle is a momma and a child they are angused and trampled by boots by the other side!!! now with blood shot red eyes we look beyond earths gates seeking new planets to plant seeds of hellll yeah progress is said to make softer beds but no one will lie easy if everyone lies dead!!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wycky

I googled "Charlie Sheen President" and got 241.000 hits.

I'm guessing this won't hit mass media, they're too compromised and to push this is suicide for the psychopaths, as it's a road that leads to ponerology and this is not good for the parasites.

It will however reinforce the public perception that something is very very wrong with our society, and this will wake up more people.

I think we've hit critical mass, for a while now and people know how the world is run, how the babylonian slave system, Bob Marley's vampire, works. Now we have to buckle down and endure this period of change.

The key are the 16-35 year olds. These are the soldiers and what they know is important. Luckily the younger generation is far more networked than most people give them credit for, and this makes them aware. The downside is that there is much indoctrination for violence through videogames. But I'm confident they're smart enough to not fall for fascism, it's too soon, totalitarism is still in our colective consciousness.

This is the direction I see this whole thing goin.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by madmax8

What is the HOAX???

Can anyone save me from reading 46 pages of hoax to understand the hoax.

(hoax) I will rewards you with a naked 19 yo Brazilian waxed, Brazilian girl (hoax)

[edit on 8-9-2009 by mental modulator]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

AJ said he had some monumental new info + guest; in the end it was just a fabricated article written by CS (apparently), purporting that he spoke with Barry for 20mins.

Originally there was no disclaimer that the CS article was fiction and only today did they insert a footnote saying it didn't happen.

Can i have my Brazilian now please? You can clothe her for transport, as customs may get their filthy mits on her first.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join