It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge (event) at Infowars.com alex jones "BIGGEST" anouncement ever coming tomorrow

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
oops link ddidnt copypaste

here is the archived page without the disclaimer

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pewpewatu

Personally, anytime 1 person is attacking another I always look to the person on the offensive first. I'd defend him for no other reason than people are attacking him with such bloodlust. Something stinks about the entire thing, and it's not just on his side.

I don't listen to him, and can't usually stand to listen to him. But it's pretty clear to me the big fuss has more to do with who than what, no matter how much people want to say it's all about what.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwearBear
I am kind of disappointed how simpleminded some of you are (no offense). To understand Alex Jones motives you need to think like a "conspiracy theorist".

This story and the backlash it has had over truthers is a bait the elite propaganda machine cannot resist, to start a full frontal Alex-Jones-bashing campaign that will even encompass the celebrity fluff section of the media because of Charlie Sheen's name and status as an actor, and thus will draw a lot of people into the issue of 9/11 truth.

Now I understand why it took 200 hours for them to write that article. It had to be perfect because sheeple will want to read it and see what all the fuss is about.

This is a hangman, a gambit to get the elite to unknowingly tie a rope around their necks by putting focus on 9/11 truth, via attacking Alex and Charlie. Because let's face it, there's a ton of credible irrefutable evidence that the official story of 9/11 was a lie, it's just that most people have never heard of this information. This is the only way to get a lot of exposure and fast.

And Alex has certainly not "damaged" the truth movement. The credibility of 9/11 truth does not hinge on Alex Jones or Charlie Sheen, but on the irrefutable evidence out there, the truth. Nothing can hurt the truth.

Yeah, he is lying to you. Hate him if you must, stop watching his show, don't buy from his sponsors, whatever ... he knew this could happen when pulling this one. But if that's what it takes to jump-start the revolution, then that's what has to be done.

I'm not saying he's a saint or anything, but I do respect him more for doing this, taking one for the team, even if the team doesn't know it.

I can't for the life of me believe that you people don't see this.

[edit on 8/9/2009 by SwearBear]

I couldn't agree more. I think what Alex and Charlie are doing is genus and it seams to be working too. If some of you bashers can step out of your egos and look at the bigger picture here you will see the effect this has caused and how clever it is and bold a move in luring in the establishment into hammering AJ and CS for faking a interview with PBO but only to get exposed by their own reaction pulling more light on the 9/11 issue as they try to burn AJ and CS. Instead it spreads awareness of the real facts and questions raised about 9/11 which are embedded in the letter.

I can understand how some of you would feel used and fooled by this approach, as I did myself at first. Then I had a think about it and listened to AJ's show today and it all makes perfect sense to me now and I hope for all our sakes it works and we just go with it and make it work.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by ANTHONY33]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Okay wow some of you AJ hero-worship people need to get out of your parents basements and get back to the real world here. The economy is collapsing. Wars are brewing. Unemployment is at 16.8% and rising.

But somehow getting Charlie Sheen and interview, or getting this pathetic stunt into the tabloid media is going to somehow turn this thing around? Are you on drugs or are you just young and naive?

The stunt was a FAILURE. Jones has seriously damaged his own credibility. He LIED to the public. The ENDS DO NOT JUSTIFY THE MEANS. You people are so blinded by hero-worship you can't even see it. This is beyond pathetic.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by pewpewatu]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
"I couldn't agree more. I think what Alex and Charlie are doing is genus and it seams to be working too."

Maybe... probably not. Aside from fringe sites and conspiracy sites, do you really think this is going to reach the mainstream?? Maybe, but I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Okay so I went to view the article, and was 3.5 hours later and the disclaimer was there. How long before they put up the disclaimer?

We all know that AJ hyped this up yesterday to get viewers, I still don't see this as shoving this into the "HOAX" Section so fast. As much as the "mock" interview was staged, the information Charlie is presenting to us and the President, in the odd way it was, brings questions to the public and should as well with the media, although they will focus on the crazy AJ instead. People are wanting to get noticed and bring this artificial so called society to an end.

Those that don't like AJ still will not, but those that are ignorant to what the PTB are doing and misinformation the MSM are giving, maybe will open the eyes of those Citizens and bring revolution to stop this fascist direction we are headed.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
AJ did say he was going to something revolutionary and ground breaking.

He did! In a matter of a few hours he was able to knock down the credibility (even more than it already is) and the way the public views the truth movement and all those who stand by it. He has also successfully put a rift in the truth movement, with those who blindly support him 100%, and the rest who criticized his method today which are now being labeling as "agents of disinfo" and "shills".

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The article without the disclaimer was up for about 90 minutes. Of course this was a hoax. Or deception. Or fraud. Or bait and switch. Whatever you want to call it , it was unacceptable.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwearBear
I am kind of disappointed how simpleminded some of you are (no offense). To understand Alex Jones motives you need to think like a "conspiracy theorist".

Or perhaps to understand Alex Jones' motives you need to think like a marketeer ... no offense.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bullhorn

Fair to say that Alex is in the 'entertainment' business?

In the 'entertainment' business, there is no such thing as bad publicity... Some one just climbed up the proverbial 'marketing tree' and yelled the hell out of AJ's website...

Good or bad, I don't think this will affect his server ratings poorly, as a matter of fact, he will show that on this day he received so many hits that even if had low server hits for the rest of the month, today's fiasco will make up for that...

I wonder what the stats will be tomorrow?
www.alexa.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
He'll get a temporary boost in traffic. Big deal.

I can tell you after today I will no longer visit prisonplanet or infowars. There are plenty of other good sites like

roguegovernment.com...
globalresearch.ca...
whatreallyhappened.com...
zerohedge.com...

etc

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I support (use to?) Alex Jones for the information/videos he has posted on his website over the years, as well as for fighting for what he believes in. Not everything posted or stated was the best information but he posted a different side and I enjoy researching different view points.

Having said this, I never believe anything until I personally spend time thoroughly researching the information posted from any/all sources. If more people would only take the time to fully research things from all sides of the argument, we would all benefit.

Disappointing how Alex Jones chose to "disclose" this story (fantasy). From the very start, AJ should have placed a warning banner in the title, noting that this story was nothing but a dream interview with Obama; just my thoughts.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by pewpewatu
Unemployment is at 16.8% and rising.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by pewpewatu]

Sorry to get off track a little, and perhaps the creator of the post can simply U2U me, but where did you here unemployment is 16.8%? A simple google search shows that its 9.7% and the increases in unemployment have slowly become smaller and smaller. I've read that number before and I'd like to know where u got that from

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Latest BLS report, table A-12, figure U-6

stats.bls.gov...

Total unemployed, plus all marginally attached
workers, plus total employed part time for
economic reasons, as a percent of the civilian
labor force plus all marginally attached workers.

U-6 , Aug. 2009, Seasonally Adjusted 16.8

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Maybe Alex Jones' handlers have decided it is time to pull the plug on him, and he has been instructed to destroy his own credibility.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Whatever it is, a publicity stunt, a finger pointed at a king with no clothing on, an attempt to get people to doubt (for a few seconds at least) the OS, I think it was much needed. Especially now, as we approach the anniversary. Before people on the MSM get all somber as they force-feed the OS over and over on TV, radio, etc. But AJ is saying: "LOOK!" "LOOK AT THIS!" They are both (AJ and Charlie) exhibiting courage. ps, I'm not an AJ follower. pps So what if Charlie had a drug problem? We humans make errors that can cause pain and shorten life. Can a sitting US president please have a nice BJ without the rest of the country having a sh+t fit?

Americans who are celebrity-obsessed (dare I say 75% of the TV watchers?) will get whiff of scat. Something is effing rotten in NYC folks! Take another confirmatory sniff and while you're at it, dare to think something other than what you have been programmed to think and assume.

Oh, and one more off topic thing... Don't you think that Ted Kennedy, a high-ranking Senator knew the inside story about his brother's assassination? All these years he (and many others) have kept it under wraps... why? So TPTB can remain TPTB and nobody else gets hurt, perhaps just get paid off somehow.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Regardless whether this stunt had actually worked,

Deception should not be an acceptable way of manipulating your audience in the 'truth' movement. It is morally and ethically dubious. The ends do not justify the means. This sort of thinking (the ends justify the means) reaches its logical conlusion in nihilism, lies, and murder.

The path of the truth should have no room for deception and lies. The truth stands on its own, it does not need to be 'coated' in lies.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
you know what guys am sure it's not a hoax....this morning on my way to the train station in London there's this, (well there are lots) morning newspaper called metro..and the front page had just this headline "deadlier than 9/11"

you couldn't have missed it if you where on the train this morning ...why am saying this is because is it some kind of warning..are they trying to tell us something...like we should be ready for something worse coming our way..

since there's this general belief that the way these people work is by putting subtle messages out there and whatever we choose to interpret it is up to us

maybe he's been informed and he is trying to put the message out there ... i mean this site has been burning with the "on your marks ..get ready"...syndrome since heavens know when..we just waiting for the "go"
part.....

oh by the way the news was based the story about guys who tried blow up planes with liquid stuff...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
someting is DEFINITELY about to happen.

hell maybe tomorrow. 9/9/9 woooo *cues scary music

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pewpewatu

Feeling the same along those lines.

Serious people in the movement will be too outraged of this stunt, to simply swallow it if the ends justify the means.

And as many of you, I don't get my hopes up this will have an impact in the MSM or general public.

I'll watch how this plays out during the week, but as for now, as I stated before, if Alex doesn't bring some meat to Charlie's (fictional) potatoes, I'm switching to tacos... or something...

Not giving up it will have an impact (positive, the negative one is already seen) , but after this crude let down, I'm having my cynical pill as usual before bedtime.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join