It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge (event) at Infowars.com alex jones "BIGGEST" anouncement ever coming tomorrow

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Mr overlord, i understand what you mean, and i am angry over the fact that it wasn't know until 2 hours later, but i think this tactic (to get more peoples heads to pop up) was sort of needed.

it ruins some trust within the AJ community, but it was an open letter so these questions can be addressed to BHO.

it got me good, but i understand why it was done. its not entirely a hoax, but it should be looked down on, it should of been known beforehand of the fake interview so people weren't going nuts about it.

there needs to be an apology by infowars.com and AJ himself for misleading us.

if i remember correctly, there have been a lot worse things done out there, then this mock interview.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I will be counting the days till the emails start landing in my in box with this interview. It will be spread around like so many other hoaxes and be out there for a long as someone wants to give it life (meaning forever). I never listened to this person but now his Hoax will find its way to me anyhow.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Way to go Alex Jones/Charlie Sheen
So I got sucked into your hype.
I mentioned there was some big news about to break to a couple of
work mates, we have never spoken about 9/11 or nothing before.

Now see the egg on my face. Yeah great plan AJ. anyone new looking in
will soon say `here we go again, the truth nutters are havin a day out.`
How can my mates take me seriously.

Anyway I`ve listened to show in between all the ads and the gist seems
to be. "what we want is for everyone to go to city hall and make a stand"

All the hype about about some amazing new revolutionary week.
What a let down, I feel pretty deflated, Not with seeking truth but
with AJ and CS`s plan.
So there you have it, no publicity is bad huh ?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat

I will be counting the days till the emails start landing in my in box with this interview. It will be spread around like so many other hoaxes and be out there for a long as someone wants to give it life (meaning forever). I never listened to this person but now his Hoax will find its way to me anyhow.

I apologize, one of them may have originated from me!

If it starts off with this little paragraph, it is the one I started in good faith!

Please pass this on and help it become viral!! This is a very short and concise list of concerns over the investigation into 09/11! Charlie Sheen somewhat blindsided Barack Obama, even though the topic of the interview was discussed ahead of time, and Sheen promised the president information he hadn't seen before! Obama was courteous, even though he was somewhat disgusted and dumbfounded by the facts!

It would be interesting to know if anybody gets an email that I originated though! Please share it if you do.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

No, its called a teaser article. Post something like this under the guise that it is real and see where the chips fall. If the reaction was positive, we'd all be labeled as gullible and brainwashed by the MSM as this was a test.

But, if the overwhelming reaction were negative, why they can just spin it and say that it was simply a mistake on their part that they "forgot" to put the disclaimer on the page.

They tried to float something as being true and got hammered. Then, they started deleting any and all negative comments (censorship from a conspiracy site?) and then disabled comments for awhile.

The fact is that Jones purported to put his kiester on the line by telling us this was the biggest story of the last 14 years with him. Unfortunately, that story was all made up in Charlie Sheen's mind.

edit: Can ATS get a spell checker?

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I can definately understand why people are feeling disappointed, many even embarrassed. I mean, leading it up that way and then pulling the rug from under you at the end, damn.

But you have to get over it, because this is NOT ABOUT YOUR FRAGILE LITTLE EGO, OR ALEX JONES. It's about getting the truth out! Who watches the news these days anyway? Who in America knows anything about what's going on in the world? Just the minority, most Americans only watch sitcoms, movies and celebrity gossip shows. Will the mainstream media cover this? Maybe, but who cares, they will lie anyway. However, the celebrity gossip shows and magazines will definately cover it, and that's what MOST PEOPLE are watching these days.

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but Alex and Charlie might be using the elites own control mechanism of ignorance through celebrity fluff to get the truth out.

Sure, he might have commited suicide among the truthers of today. But we already KNOW THE TRUTH, those that are asleep need to be awoken. But because they rarely even watch the mainstream propaganda news, how are they going to get their hands on 9/11 truth research??? By Alex infiltrating their celebrity fluff with a trojan horse.

PTB are going to demonize and slander Alex and Charlie everywhere with this, saying they are liars and conmen, bla bla bla. But to do that THEY HAVE TO PUBLISH THE ENTIRE MOCK LETTER Charlie Sheen wrote, and that might get a lot of sheeple thinking for the first time in their lives.

We'll see how it works though. I'd still say, go along with it. Send this to your friends, family, local newspapers etc. etc. etc.

What have you got to lose? Your ego? That's not a sacrifice imo, it's lifting a burden off your shoulders. You don't have to care what people think about you anymore.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat

Which in a way, wouldn't really be a bad thing, at least more people would know the facts, as the contents of the false interview are correct, even if the interview it's is not.
The thing I can not understand is that if this was a hoax, why not pull it out a bit longer ? I mean judgeing by the first comments alot of people where buying the story, so the hoax was a success, so why kill it off so quick ? And as for a big announcement, I can not see how a false interview would be revolutionary, and hit national news lol...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Phone-calls coming soon; should be fun.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwearBear
I can definately understand why people are feeling disappointed, many even embarrassed. I mean, leading it up that way and then pulling the rug from under you at the end, damn.

But you have to get over it, because this is NOT ABOUT YOUR FRAGILE LITTLE EGO, OR ALEX JONES. It's about getting the truth out! Who watches the news these days anyway?

My point exactly.

it was meant to jump-start the movement. its sad it was a fake interview, but its point was clear, to get the truth known.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Pretty amazing the top front page topics are all about the same goddamn thing.

Good job ATS.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I predict charley sheen will develop uncurable cancer within 6 months.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
And with this HUGE disinfo being posted shortly before 9/11, my spidey senses are tingling wondering if this is a diversion.

False flag?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwearBear

But you have to get over it, because this is NOT ABOUT YOUR FRAGILE LITTLE EGO, OR ALEX JONES. It's about getting the truth out! Who watches the news these days anyway? Who in America knows anything about what's going on in the world? Just the minority, most Americans only watch sitcoms, movies and celebrity gossip shows. Will the mainstream media cover this? Maybe, but who cares, they will lie anyway. However, the celebrity gossip shows and magazines will definately cover it, and that's what MOST PEOPLE are watching these days.

my main problem is the cencorship and removal of comments on the threads, when the disclaimer or the "fake" interview was mentioned, and it was censorship because positive comments were allowed to be posted but negetive ones before and after the posted positive ones were removed.

if that is alex jones idea of truth then screw him, he is a phony.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
In Britain, we have a name - a vituperative word - to describe individuals like Alex Jones.

It is called "twat" - an expression to describe in idiotic individual, who carries out ridiculous acts

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Bull#, this wasn't about getting any truth out, it was just another lame viral marketing scam in a long list of them from the opportunistic gasbag Alex Jones.

He has never had any integrity, he is simply trying to make a buck, damn the truth, he wants ratings and traffic on his sites and obviously will stop at nothing to make that happen. Even when it's bad for Jones it is good, higher traffic on his sites translates directly into revenue from ads, and sales of his materials videos etc. all are money in his pocket.... He is laughing all the way to the bank with this one by now.

And then the fools rush in!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
AJ has certainly NOT helped the truth movement at all, in fact he has damaged it.

Anyone who believes that good can come from lies and deception in any way, has signed on to the Cheney method of leadership.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

hahahaha nice one mate, that was funny. twat!!! hahahaha.

I wonder what hes gonna do on his show all week now???

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
This is far from a hoax as the biased and prejudiced people have labeled it.

This is a way to force the 911 truth issue, and the documentation that proves that the government is part of a coverup, down the mass media's throat.

We have passed a tipping point in 911 truth, it's out there in the group mind, and much change and trouble is to come because of this, but the process is unstoppable, and these sort of events will become more common as more and more A and B listers come out of their coward's corner and staple their name to a movement which will cement the new perception: 911 was an inside job.

No amount of [HOAX] label manipulations will change the reality of what AJ and CS have done, and although I'm not one to idolatrize and follow other people, they still have my thanks, because regardless of any ulterior motive, what they have done is good.

The sheep need to know there is a shepherd, the sheep need to know they are herded through fear and peer pressure.

Things are heating up. Tomorrow is 9/9/9, let's see if and what the psychopaths have prepared for us.

The sheer fact that users of such a wishy washy site as ATS, where you can't even discuss Zionism or Marijuana without a ban, thinks that they can declare what is and is not a hoax is ridiculous. How about we get back to the good old days, where people present evidence and other people consider it, free to make up their own minds? Chemtrails for example are more than real now, and nowhere has ATS made an effort to validate them, so to try and prove the negative while being so conspicuous in ignoring the positive is laughable, imho, and is not why I enjoy reading this site, which sadly is going downhill.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Been following this from page 1, all freaking day.....

I'm so glad now I didn't tell anyone about this BS.

Learn't my lesson the hard way with that other charlatan Greer

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
reply to post by Faiol

No, its called a teaser article. Post something like this under the guise that it is real and see where the chips fall. If the reaction was positive, we'd all be labeled as gullible and brainwashed by the MSM as this was a test.

But, if the overwhelming reaction were negative, why they can just spin it and say that it was simply a mistake on their part that they "forgot" to put the disclaimer on the page.

They tried to float something as being true and got hammered. Then, they started deleting any and all negative comments (censorship from a conspiracy site?) and then disabled comments for awhile.

The fact is that Jones purported to put his kiester on the line by telling us this was the biggest story of the last 14 years with him. Unfortunately, that story was all made up in Charlie Sheen's mind.

edit: Can ATS get a spell checker?

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Freenrgy2]

Hi Freenrgy2,
So what you are saying is that even with an apology he is still in the brown stuff...damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. There is no sense in doing a "Teaser" in that case, and i'm sure he would know that. It is of no advantage to someone who whole rationale is to get at the truth, to be misleading or to tell porkies. He already had peoples attention anyway with his announcements.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by smurfy]

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join