It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge (event) at Infowars.com alex jones "BIGGEST" anouncement ever coming tomorrow

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by threekings
To be honest, Alex is right, that if every single person following this starts mailing the Authored CS/OBAMA interview around and demand that they want real answers for the questions asked in the made up one it could force awareness.

Agreed...

I'm no big AJ supporter, but I think most here are missing the point completely. There are more people than you think that have heard nothing about this.

link   

Originally posted by blupblup
AJ's back-peddling now.... "this is only the opening salvo" "this wasn't the real big announcement"

Yes, folks, make sure you tune in for the next five days, listening to all my sponser commercials, while I drag you along, waiting for my big announcement.

link   
reply to post by Vodo34861

dont forget, there will be thousands of people trying to listen after all the hype, its just crashing due to too many people loading onto the website.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Damn, all those loyal little info warriors are hammering him on youtube. Not too happy with Alex Jones over this one!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
if the media can overlook all the things they overlook what makes you think they can't overlook some letter from charlie sheen?

doesn't matter how many hair salons this "fake" interview is deliverd too the media,the government and obama will never give it any attention.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Alex, Alex, Alex...reacting to the backlash, huh? Put out the teaser article and then see what the reaction will be. And when you notice that a lot of people can see through this, only THEN DO YOU ADD THE DISCLAIMER.

Now, with this hoax being proved, you backpeddle on your podcast and have the audacity to tell us that this really isn't the big announcement after you HYPED IT UP THAT TODAY WOULD BE THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT.

And, we're supposed to believe the garbage coming out of your mouth?

Folks, let's get real here. If anyone, ANYONE ever tells you that have the BIGGEST NEWS IN THE LAST 14 YEARS and then doesn't deliever but dangles the carrot further and further, they are a charlatan and just as bad as the people they purport to report on.

If ANYONE had truly AMAZING, BREAKING NEWS, why on earth would you wait? Unless you want to drive up website hits and make big $$$.

FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Freenrgy2]

link   
Alex has proven he is a FAKE and a LIAR.

Lets be done with his show.

link   

Originally posted by airteckJust google the article and see how many sources there are now.

Well I just googled the article and got a bunch of hits from sites owned by Alex Jones and various wearechange groups so... yea it's getting out there alright.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Ok this was BS. Closed the stream and gonna forget about alex jones. Well, maybe look into it after the program is over to see if anything else is added, but if this "huge news" was about launching a campaign to let the truth out.. well that is nothing new compared what people have been doing for YEARS.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violet Sky

Yes, folks, make sure you tune in for the next five days, listening to all my sponser commercials, while I drag you along, waiting for my big announcement.

Yes.... buy my food, buy gold from my affiliates/own company.
Listen everyday and I'll tell you what to believe, buy, eat and do in your everyday life.

:shk:

link   

Originally posted by juggalo77
reply to post by kingoftheworld

its working fine for me im on it right now but you aint missing much their asking us to send out the fake cs meeting with obama out to everyone to try force obama to meet with cs for real!!!!!!!!!!! huh not sure about this peeps i get what hes doing but thought it was gunna be alot more than this.

Sorry Aj, I'm not stooping to the level of the government by spreading lies and propaganda all the while making myself look like a crazed lunatic.

No thanks

Again, I don't follow this guy but know about him from forums. I'm starting to think that his Federal contract is up and it's time for his outing(like Hal Turner i think?) in the most embarrassing fashion.

link   
HHmmm, now they are shutting the comments off completely. I know it uses up bandwidth but it is a coincidence that people here are getting certain comments deleted from there and it is the first thing they remove.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by and14263]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Alex would have done better to air a copy of National Geographic's disgraceful new docu called 911 Conspiracies. It's the worst docu I have ever seen from mainstream tv.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
LOL shutting the comments down due to bandwidth concerns!! Yea right!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

Exactly

You could hear it in his voice when he was backpedaling.... er....um....this wasn't the real issue.

And now he's disabling comments.

And now he has the audacity to moan about MONEY!!!!! $$$$

FFS Alex.... you make enough pushing your BS...

link   
reply to post by smurfy

I just watched that the other day! They had some of the worst "proof" ever. It was funny because my one friend thought they were stating profound evidence and truth and 10 minutes later, I brought up ATS, showed him 3 or 4 threads and it blew his mind.

Nat Geo, losers...

link   
AJ just saying @ 11.27am CST:

He will shut comments down as server load too great. He has a $1million per year budget and his bandwidth costs $20-30k per month. He can't handle the server spikes from the hoax he has pulled.

link   

Originally posted by airteck
Wake up you wanna be truth'rs..... Alex and Charlie have already made this go viral and have in one day brought more attention to their cause than ever before. If the momentum holds then it would be a true victory for those who want more towards 911. This will hit the sheeple more than anything else, and for those who had their feelers hurt from their MSM deception tactic, get over it. The article is for the ones that know nothing of the discrepancies of the event.

Alex is playing dirty and could do more harm than good to his reputation, but I'm not a huge fan of his and see the logic behind his move. His goal is to bring awareness, and he is succeeding on a level greater than his normal potential.

Just google the article and see how many sources there are now.

I don't buy your spin on this escapade at all.

If you claim to be one who is on the side of truth and transparency within gov., and you don't use honest methods to get your message out, then don't try using fraudulent "trickster" means, otherwise you discredit yourself and look like a hypocrite.

link   
haha - "we're going to shut the comments off" on the website. Yeah, wonder why...

Has it not occurred to AJ that once the world realizes that the interview was fake they will not even bother looking at the facts stated inside it - they will just assume they're probably fake too or not worth the trouble of looking into.

And 200 hours to write that interview? I could have written that in, well, 20 mins

This is all very, very poor.

link   

Originally posted by and14263
HHmmm, now they are shutting the comments off completely. I know it uses up bandwidth but it is a coincidence that people here are getting certain comments deleted from there and it is the first thing they remove.

You'd be a smuck to think it's anything other than them censoring all the comments calling BS on Alex and this 'initiative'.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join