It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge (event) at Infowars.com alex jones "BIGGEST" anouncement ever coming tomorrow

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
that disclaimer wasnt there when i read it, neither was any of the highlighted blue words or advertising. They where late in adding that!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
You guys must have missed the bottom of the page:

"Author’s Note: What you have just read didn’t actually happen… yet.

This is an open letter to the President requesting a new investigation."

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimea

That note was edited into the article. Not nice, but funny.

link   
reply to post by Manwin

Can you please point to where it says that, because i've looked all over and haven't seen that besides in the comments section of people saying the same thing. I think they are in denial.

link   
@ Jimea

That line was added later.

@ SlinkyDFW

I think we should wait until the show actually starts. We weren't even supposed to get all the information prior to the broadcast.
A little patience might be helpful.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
When I first read the Charlie Sheen interview the last bit saying that it had not happened yet WAS NOT THERE. I checked carefully 'cause I thought it was an onion piece or something. Also it did not state that Sheen was going to be a guest two times this week, so I guess this is Alex's way of giving us clues throughout the morning about what he is planning.

[edit on 9/8/2009 by seentoomuch]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Wow just read it!?

WTF!? This wasn't in there when I read it an hours and a half ago. Wow I just got duped. Screw you Sheen and Alex Jones.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SlinkyDFW

No it doesn't need to be labeled as a hoax. The title is not "20 Minutes with the President". So we have until 11 to speculate and debate who/what we think AJ will interview/announce.

Stop jumping to conclusions so early. I know I personally am still interested in what will happen or what he has to say. He might be a little "fringe" but I don't think that necessarily discredits what he has to say or his opinions.

Plus, what if Obama is on there?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
That's really awful!

Edited in later? They thought it wasn't important?
Fictious versus fact?

Now I'm just sad...

link   
how is an interview the biggest story in Alex Jones career ?

sure its nice to see a politician put on the spot but big deal. Obama ducked pretty much the all of the big questions. These elite are trained for the delphi technique - heglian dialect from their ivy-league towers.

nothing changed. the elite didnt lose any control. all that happened was the truthers got a bit of satisfaction seeing Obama have to answer questions the mainstream media wouldnt dare ask.

obviously the special guest will be charlie sheen

i dont see how this is a shot at tyranny though. most people will be totally unaware of this interview anyway. once again Jones overstated something but hey his advertisers will be happy

link   
I still have the page up, and it does not say anything about it being fictitious or parody! There are also 124 comments on the article and they are all treating it as a true account!!

I am afraid to go to the current page, because I don't want to lose the one that I have up! I am at work, so I can't do a screenshot?

Someone tell me where to look on the interview page for anything that says "fiction" and I will go look!

Here is the intro to the piece:

I recently had the pleasure of sitting down with our 44th President of the United States of America, Barack Hussein Obama, while he was out promoting his health care reform initiative. I requested 30 minutes given the scope and detail of my inquiry; they said I could have 20. Twenty minutes, 1200 seconds, not a lot of time to question the President about one of the most important events in our nation’s history. The following is a transcript of our remarkable discussion.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by getreadyalready]

link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Author’s Note: What you have just read didn’t actually happen… yet.

This is an open letter to the President requesting a new investigation.

Charlie Sheen is going to be on Alex Jones’ syndicated radio show live twice this week. This letter to the President is only the opening salvo in a chain of key events. Read more details here and tune in at 11am CST when Alex will lay out this exciting new development.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by northexpedition]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockstar1102

What the hell did you expect? He just completely misleaded us and left a key fact out of the whole original article, he just screwed his credibility with me.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

the interview did not happen! it says it has not happened.....yet!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Either the Obama presidency edited the blog to make it seem a dud, or its been hacked/edited on purpose. I saved the ENTIRE document the second I read it and there was no bottom disclaimer a hour ago.

I alsoknow for a fact that for national security purposes the manuscripts are briefly run-over by the White House staff to make sure theres no incriminating National Security issues that may arise, or interviews that may turn to slander rather than simple questions and answers.

link   
This I promise, if this entire Alex Jones BIGGEST announcement ever turns out to be about a supposed interview between Charlie Sheen and Obama, then as far as I'm concerned, I will totally boycott EVERYTHING associated with Alex Jones.

link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
reply to post by admriker444

the interview did not happen! it says it has not happened.....yet!

I very much doubt BO is going to take time from his busy "shove stuff down their throats" agenda to mess with something like this...

Nice try, but, a BIG FAIL IMHO... :shk:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

I didn't think about it from that angle, I guess I don't have my tin foil hat on tight enough, but that is definately a possibility now that you have me thinking about it. Hmmm....Would Alex Jones and Sheen really mislead us like that?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Here are the lastest few comments on the web page that I am keeping up for now. No where does it say or even imply that this is not a factual inteview!

124 Responses to “Twenty Minutes with the President”
Harold Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 7:52 am
wow! this is incredible. I really hope Obama follows up on THIS!

jim from FL Reply:

September 8th, 2009 at 8:20 am

Charlie Sheen : THE REAL DEAL

diedaily Reply:

September 8th, 2009 at 8:51 am

Absolutely! Balls the size of TEXAS! Right on sheen! You give us hope!

Too Big To Fail Reply:

September 8th, 2009 at 8:35 am

I’m a little surprised that Barry didn’t pop a cap in his ass right there. If this is just a taste of what’s coming up, I’m very excited!!

Timothy Bledsoe Reply:

September 8th, 2009 at 8:36 am

You have GOT to be kidding: like THAT is ever gonna happen.

Shanghai Spike Reply:

September 8th, 2009 at 8:41 am

Mr. Barry Soetoro ALREADY KNOWS EVERYTHING SHEEN TOLD HIM!

The same criminals who orchestrated 9-11 ARE RUNNING THE NEW ADM.

“Obama” says he is “on the right side of history” AS HE AND HIS

ILLUMUNATI MASTERS SEE IT, BECAUSE THEIR “HISTORY” DEMANDS

THE DESTRUCTION OF OUR CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC!

This is yet another dog-and-pony-show to placate the furious citizenry

and STALL the REVOLUTION.

LEARN JUST WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH, CHARLIE!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
I know i can't believe everyone read it and they didn't notice the line saying it was fake.

Says a lot doesn't it?

Actually I copied and pasted the text when I originally read it, thinking there might be every chance it might disappear.
The Author’s Note: What you have just read didn’t actually happen… yet.
was added later, an hour later acording the time i saved the file. This was that section of the page that has since changed.

CS – Make sure your on the right side of history.

(The President breaks the handshake).

PBO – I am on the right side of history. Thank you Charlie, my staff and I will be in touch.

(I watch as he strides gracefully out of the room, the truth I provided him held firmly by his side; in the hand of

providence.)

Twenty Minutes With The President 080909sig

————————————————————————————————————————

A comprehensive bibliography containing all of the evidence presented above can be viewed at

www.prisonplanet.com...

* Social bookmarks
* Social bookmarks
* Email this article
* Email this article
* Print this page
* Share on Twitter

Be prepared

Comment Rules

14 Responses to “Twenty Minutes with the President”

1. freedomforever Says:
September 8th, 2009 at 7:50 am

WTF is going on here.....................................
why string us along like this ....................................................

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join