It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge (event) at Infowars.com alex jones "BIGGEST" anouncement ever coming tomorrow

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by broli
It's funny how Charlie treats Obama like this innocent little puppy that is surrounded by evil doers party. As if Obama is not part of that party.

He has been the very example of what is wrong with the current powers. The fact of ignoring facts and forgetting about what happened yesterday. How can you rely on someone who's main goal is to hide the past and shun everyone who brings it up. How is change supposed to happen with this attitude. How can Charlie even stay calm in front of such a closed minded hypocrite.

Which is WHY CS got the interview and not you! How else could he have approached it?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Yes I fully agree I wouldn't have the patience or waste my time. But CS could have had the same result interviewing a wall for 20 minutes.

Change happens when masses get fed up with the current system and stand up against it not by smooth talk and wishful thinking.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Obama certainly didnt want to listen to what Charlie Sheen had to say, It seems he was glad to be out of there. Also PBO states at the end of the interview "we will be in touch", so maybe he is the special guest OR maybe Charlie Sheen needs to watch his back after grilling him like that. But full respect to Sheen on putting the evidence across.

link   
What I found appalling was BO's, "The past is the past...", nuttin' to see here, move along attitude...

And, "We have to move forward and make sure the Citizens are protected"...

Protected from whom???

Half the "terrorists" *killed* on the planes are at work or sleeping right now from what I've heard...

I think we all know the "real deal" on 9/11...nothing to do with what TPTB spew though...

link   
I read the whole transcript and I say a huge well done done to Mr Sheen.
there is no way you can say this wasn`t real, you cannot mess around and publically display a dialog with the President if it were not true.

Mr Sheens content and delivery were first class, and I think there are too many here at ATS that are`nt getting the impact of this yet.
Without doubt this puts America`s freedom into a perpective that Mr Obama cannot avoid to shirk. If this were British PM Gordon Brown I would feel 100% certain that nothing would be done, and he would deny it all.
Mr Obama very eloquently told us his promises and desires on the election trail, Mr Sheen has reminded him of that and I really believe Mr Obama now sits at that crossroad which will nail his colours to the mast. Lets hope he has the strength of conviction like Mr Sheen.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Favorite quot of the whole interview is now my signature.

Way to freaking go Charlie Sheen, even though it probably did no good, (we will see), I'm glad you said it face to face to our President like a real American exercises his/her rights.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
SINCE WE'RE GETTING OFF-TOPIC IN SCRUTINIZING THE SHEEN/OBAMA INTERVIEW, I CREATED ITS OWN THREAD FOR DISCUSSION!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

let's spread the word about this interview!! ...utilize that thread - don't let this important topic get lost in this thread!

...by the way, i don't think we're gonna find out who the surprise guest is until the show starts in a couple hours...

[edit on 8-9-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
listening to www.infowars.com...
and he's talking to this guy who has a film of secret trips to the moon
hope we can see this video some time

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Jones say more info will come during the next days? this if Jones/Sheen already have an answer from the Gov to present?

Sheen did a really good job!

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Aree Laxyn]

link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

i second that

link   
reply to post by madmax8

Just read the 'Twenty Minutes With The President' by Charlie Sheen
and I was impressed. He used his time very effectively to 'brief' the president on the Facts of the 9/11 case (cover up).

I like that he used his power and status to get to the president and ask the question I think we ALL are wondering. Now the Potus can either do something or we'll known who's side he's on.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CannotGoHome
If this were British PM Gordon Brown I would feel 100% certain that nothing would be done, and he would deny it all.

Oh I did LOL at that. If it were Brown!? Gordon Brown can't even argue on basic things in the House Of Commons, let alone face to face on such topics. That's even if he had the balls to go through with such an interview. He was talking to some inner city kids on BBC 1XTRA the other day and he was grilled stuttering and swerving questions.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Wow, that interview will make one hell of a movie script some day. Kudos to Charlie Sheen. He didn't handle the Pres. with kid gloves, stood toe to toe with him, and really cut to the chase. Charlie was well prepaired and gave the Pres. a lot of food for thought. I hope this gets the media attantion it deserves.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Kudos to Sheen for doing this. That would take some serious balls. People criticizing him aren't being very fair.

I hope this isn't the whole news though!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by supyo

This is just some form of a clue to what is happening in 2hoursish. Lets hope it is something very big!

[edit on 8-9-2009 by GezinhoKiko]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
it cannot be verbatim interview cause there's zero puasing or erming or ahhhing...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ganja
Isnt that around the same time as Obamas speech? I wonder...

Great point, but I think Obama's speech is at noon today (9-8-2009) ET...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Is he on the West Coast? I'm trying to figure out his time zone. Also, does anyone know the link for tuning in to this?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
charlie sheen huh? this sounds more like Wag the Dog.

Wag the Dog is a 1997 film starring Robert De Niro and Dustin Hoffman (in their first-ever onscreen pairing), about a Washington spin doctor who, mere days before a presidential election, distracts the electorate from a sex scandal by hiring a Hollywood film producer to construct a fake war with Albania. The scheme enlists the aid of a country music singer, who creates several theme songs for the war; a "fad king"; and a costume designer, who helps create a fictional special forces unit to fight the war's supposed battles.
en.wikipedia.org...

which is a Hegelian Dialectic www.strike-the-root.com...

too rehearsed.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Amazing interview by Sheen! If only our MSM had the courage Charlie Sheen has, we would be getting to the bottom on a lot of issues!

The interview WAS like a movie script and I thought for a minute or two it was fake, because I didn't see any "Uh....Uh, UH....UH" from Obama. Anytime he doesn't speak with a teleprompter, he's full of 'em. They probably edited out all the "Uhs." I bet Sheen rattled him good.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join