It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge (event) at Infowars.com alex jones "BIGGEST" anouncement ever coming tomorrow

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
charlie sheen schools the president!!!! that interveiw was awesome!!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
This might be what it's based on:

Twenty Minutes with the President
www.infowars.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I agree...Sheen did a darn good job.

Dunno what will come of it (if anything), but he went with his best foot forward and kept it classy.

High 5 Sheen!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
From the latest article on the site, it would indicate he has got Obama on the show, announcing that a behind-the-scenes investigation into 9/11 has been conducted and the guilty ones will face treason charges.

A new government will be elected due to the massive amount of representatives shipped to jail.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Seriously, it's about Charlie Sheen interviewing the President? That was abit of an anti-climax if so!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Maybe Alex's guest is Dick Cheney?
wouldn't that be a hoot!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I cannot see the Prez initiating any kind of new 911 inquiry.
His hands are tied,even if he does want one IMO.

Great excuse thou Barry...can't do anything coz it wasn't his administartion.

Hmmm...so anyone who commited a crime before his admin got elected will now not be prosecuted,or even looked at?

That I do not believe.
Weak excuse.

More likley Obama knows full well who was involved in 911,but can't do anything as TPTB will not let him.

His political agenda relies on the 911 official lie,as much as the the Bush admin did.

link   

Originally posted by warrenb
Maybe Alex's guest is Dick Cheney?
wouldn't that be a hoot!

If Cheney was on the show I'd get some alcohol in and play shot games. Have a shot everytime Alex calls him GLOBALIST SCUM.... Man I'd be wasted before the 1st set of ads.

link   
reply to post by warrenb

I'd drive off the nearest cliff.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
My favorite part of the interview:

CS – Mr. President the parallels are not distorted just because you say they are. Let’s stick to the facts. You promised to abolish the Patriot Act and then voted to re-authorize it. You pledged to end warrantless wire tapping against the American people and now energetically defend it. You decried the practice of rendition and now continue it. You promised over and over again on the campaign trail, that you would end the practice of indefinite detention and instead, you have expanded it to permanent detention of “detainees” without trial. This far exceeds the outrages of the former administration. Call me crazy Mr. President, but is this not your record?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JennyJen

I guess it was that....
as usual, most had their hopes waaay up... and got dissapoited

but seriously, have you read the article with CS? it is awsome!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
This is not the entire deal.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Ah, I see.

Not only do you lack the "good skills" to research like a "big boy", you also lack good manners.

I wonder how you even manage.

Thank "some god or not" that I am not you.

Enjoy Alex...

If you want I can "find the link for you"?

AT YOU!

Someone got out of bed on the wrong side this morning, or are you always so arrogant?

It might be wise to note that while you think you are only being seriously rude to one person, hundreds can see it, and that will likely result in most of them never paying any attention to a word you say in the future.

Come to think of it, that is what I have just decided. Well done you, your attitude has just secured you the indifference of numerous people. You must feel really special.

And so, back on topic, do we know yet what this guys big news is?
Please tell me he's giving up and going to hide in a hole somewhere.
Oh, no, that won't do, he can't make any money off of gullible people if he does that!

[edit on 8-9-2009 by detachedindividual]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Good timing with the anniversary should make a splash in the media.

Hope Charlie has been saving his pennies. I have a feeling he will be out of work soon.

Actually I was hoping for something bigger. Well at least we can be assured the President knows and "plausible denialbility" as an option for Pres Obama has been publicly removed.

I doubt much will come of this with the exception of more Hollyweird crazy talk. Those celebrities are sooooo wacky.

Best Wishes to Charlie Sheen!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I seriously hope this interview is not the whole story. But, even if Obama commits to open a new investigation, no prosecutions will come of it - just not gonna happen.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
My favorite part of the interview:

CS – Mr. President the parallels are not distorted just because you say they are. Let’s stick to the facts. You promised to abolish the Patriot Act and then voted to re-authorize it. You pledged to end warrantless wire tapping against the American people and now energetically defend it. You decried the practice of rendition and now continue it. You promised over and over again on the campaign trail, that you would end the practice of indefinite detention and instead, you have expanded it to permanent detention of “detainees” without trial. This far exceeds the outrages of the former administration. Call me crazy Mr. President, but is this not your record?

But this final quote is what I call the polite brush-off:

"PBO – Well Charlie I can’t say this hasn’t been interesting. As I said earlier you’ve showed up today focused and organized. Regardless how I feel about the material you’ve presented, I must commend your dedication and zeal. However, our time here is up."

Noihing will come of this.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
i have a feeling the Sheen/Obama interview isn't the surprise...

it seems that Alex is withholding who the special guest is because if he did say the name, and it's not an interesting person to most, then not as many people will tune in to the show today...

maybe he's just hyping it up so more people will listen to him?

then again, maybe he's withholding it because if he said what he was going to talk about, and it's a sensitive issue, then maybe he's afraid the show will be pulled?...

link   
if barry o did do smthng, it sure would deflect from the dire state of the USD and the economy and the healthcare debate for a while... it might suit him

link   
Concerning the Charlie Sheen interview:

Charlie Sheen goes onto bring light on the 9/11 event where by which the President replies giving his concerned words.
At this point PObama makes it clear he has 4 minutes left of the interview.

Charlie goes on to read 20 cases on 9/11 and blows his time.

Obama complements his work and insists time is over.

So Sheen made no effort to exploit the opportunity with the President. He merely stated 20 facts the President is probably well aware of.

There is no video, no pictures. I doubt it would be easy to read all that out in 4 min without a single peep from POB

I call fraud...

but watta i care im not even American

[edit on 8-9-2009 by JRSB]

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join