It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge (event) at Infowars.com alex jones "BIGGEST" anouncement ever coming tomorrow

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
goddamnit, i have no sound on my computer to listen to his show, aaaarrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!! please post here with the breaking news!

link   
13.00 uk time it's meant to hit the sites... 16.00 the radio

link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Don't get to excited there...it's CST...so it'll be 9am EST and 2pm UK time

Dang...had to think about that...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
oh, thought it was 8am est

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

ah i see. so in 1hour then?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
From infowars:

"We are urging all Infowarriors and activists to tune in to The Alex Jones Show tomorrow at 11am CST and watch the websites from 8am tomorrow morning for a huge announcement that represents a brand new and vitally important initiative against the forces of tyranny.

This information will be the biggest thing that Alex Jones has ever announced or done and you will read all about it here first.

The announcement will be followed by a special guest appearance on The Alex Jones Show.

All will be revealed from tomorrow morning onwards so make every effort to tell other truth activists to tune in and monitor the websites as we unveil this important and exciting new development!"

www.infowars.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Dang...got beaten again!!!

Move along...nuttin' to see here...

[edit on 9/8/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
from 8am tomorrow morning for a huge announcement that represents a brand new and vitally important initiative against the forces of tyranny

Well that's a clue right there.

He is announcing an initiative against the forces of tyranny. A new political party?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I've been up all night anticipating this, whatever it is he must have it under wraps pretty damn good because if it was some damaging information about TPTB then he along with whoever is going to be on his show would have been exterminated by now.

If this turns out to be just a bunch of hype i'm gonna be PISSED.

I'm hoping though, he seems pretty confident.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Reply to open_eyeballs:

I heard that interview. Rothschilds' attitude was that of an elitist speaking to one of the "great unwashed"- he was laughing about it because he was of the opinion that he could say anything he wished, no matter how ridiculous, & that Alex Jones was only an ignorant fool who wouldn't know the difference.

I beg to differ!

Deianera

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Deianera]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
im going to speculate and say that it could be something relating to 911, maybe an insider who has proof of some sort will be on the show.. the 911 anniversary is at the end of the week, if this really could be rock solid proof 911 was an inside job the protests could grow huge and maybe spark the anticipated second american revolution over there, maybe thats what he will be calling on people to do, to end the tyranny, it would certainly make national news. it shall be interesting!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
It will be Ron Paul, and his bill is gonna pass that edits the Fed!

link   
reply to post by Burginthorn

Mid-terms are only a year away.

I was thinking about this last night, something that would be in the MSM would be him creating a political party and bringing Dems and Repubs over that have the same ideals as most in the movement, Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich are the ones off the top of my head, i'm sure there are many many others.

link   
TECHNOLOGICAL - maybe they made a time machine and can go back before 9/11 and catch the planners in the act.

POLITICAL - arghh no, the last thing we need is another political party playing on the existing corrupt and all conquering playing field.

EXTRATARESTRIAL - maybe there a comet on the way.

REVOLUTIONARY - if only

well I also don`t listen much to AJ , and generally to me his take is based on doom and gloom (often quite correctly) and therefore whatever the news is i`m guessing we ain`t gonna like it, or else it puts all his doom mongering to shame.
Of course he wants to be proven right and say `I told ya so`.

link   
so umm, how long until it's on? (sorry if it's a silly question but i'm in Aus and i can't work out the time conversion)

Thanks, Cherry

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
My quess is it's Ron Paul, or Axel Rose from Guns N Roses!

link   
Maybe it's Steven Greer. If you remember his last conference in Spain he was talking about a G1 country that was willing to work with him on alien contact and bringing forth exotic technologies. The main talk was about how we should progress and if our leaders don't follow they will be left behind.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by broli]

link   
Its about FEMA want martial law.........

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

Who's to say he hasn't been taken out???

When was his last update?

Hope something comes of this...I could of been watching a Spongebob marathon!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CherryDuck

2am AEST i believe!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join