It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama was put in office to stop the left.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I have read this before so it is not an original thought, but I think it deserves a thread of its own because the concept has merit.

To make it as simple as possible: Obama was put into office not to stop the right wing from doing anything, but to stop the left wing from doing everything.

With Obama as the President the left wing protests that were at a complete boiling over point came to a virtual halt. With both minority status and Democrat tag, Obama will not be challenged.

The mainstraem media (MSM) have in the course of the campaign determined that any criticism of Obama is an act of racism - a label feared by people on the left.

The MSM will not allow Obama to fail. They will ignore wrongdoing and prop him up whenever they can. To the MSM Obama is their baby and like a natural parent they will do anything to make him look good.

The young left wing people who would normally protest in the streets at the drop of a hat will never protest Obama no matter what he does, save for a few exceptions such as Cindy Sheehan.

We have the same wars, the same everything, the same New World Order unfolding. Yes I believe that Obama was not put into office to stop the right or to change anything in the master plan, but rather to stop the left wing from causing a revolution.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GigaloCool

Obama doesn't know what his left leg is doing much left his right. I don't think he has the capacity to do much of anything.

He can't stop a revolt. Nobody but the people can.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

join