It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son's doctor said this about H1N1 vaccine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Recently there was an article in one of the more respected news papers in Denmark. (I might be a bit biased as I worked there once, but they do what ever they can to avoid bull# stories).

It was about a small group of physicians in the state hospital that didn't want to use the safety measures issued by the health department, ie. one time use kits with mask and robe.
Also they said they weren't gonna be taking the vaccine.
Why? Because as they say (the physicians), the swineflu is not more dangerous than the common flu. They themselves are expecting no more than 2-3 days of homecare, should they be so unfortunate to catch it, if it ever comes that is.

In the end of the article there even was a short comment from the health department stating that the current measurements against the flu might be a bit over the top and might be adjusted down.

How's that for media hysteria for you. Atleast some papers are willing to look at it from the non-sensantionalistic point of view.

I myself wont get any vaccine or anything. I've had the flu several times. I hate it yes... it's dreadful lying there, your head spinning, body is aching. But that's it. Spend the time getting to read some of the books you haven't read (given that you have the energy to do that ;P), see some old movies, enjoy the caring hands from your loved ones as they bring you hot tea and tugs the covers in around you.

I think I'll save rewatching WC Fields for my down periode
Humour is supposed to be the best medicine ain't it?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Colloidal Silver and Vitamins C and D are all one needs as a supplement to his or her diet to stay healthy.

ALL VACCINES ARE POISON

Vaccines contain decomposed protein such as that which is taken from pustules on sick animals or putrefied eggs mixed with deadly drugs such as carbolic acid (phenol), mercury, formaldehyde (formalin), etc. Decomposed proteins can cause botulism, salmonella or other types of body poisoning. It’s no wonder people drop dead after the shots.

All doctors who know the subject know and admit that all vaccines are highly toxic, and the after-effects are unpredictable. No doctor, laboratory technician or scientist can possibly determine the reaction the vaccine will have on each individual. It is impossible to know, in advance, the toleration point for poison which each person has. Therefore it is a deadly gamble—like Russian roulette—as to whether the vaccine will cause instant death (and that sometimes happens), or paralysis a few hours later, or cancer, heart trouble or TB a few years later, or kidney disease, liver damage, insanity (post vaccinal encephalitis—inflammation of the brain caused by vaccines) or some other chronic disease somewhere along the way.

Vaccine is even worse than Russian roulette because that kills only a few and they are usually other crooks, while vaccination kills thousands of innocent and trusting people.

Actually, swine flu is not contagious at all. Like other diseases, it is a cleansing effort of the body to force out the accumulated poisons that have been injected or eaten, breathed or taken in in some other way. Coughing, sneezing, sweating (fever), vomiting, diarrhea, rashes, eruptions, etc. are the manifestations of the unloading program and should not be interfered with by suppressive drugs or other medical meddling. Most drugless doctors say that most diseases heal normally if the patients stay at home in bed, in a quiet airy room with no food, no medicines, and no drinks except a little warm distilled water.

Quote from an article written about the 1976 scare and fraud. The whole article can be found here;

www.whale.to...

I wish that more people would read the article, it is very thorough and is well written BY A DOCTOR and researcher. No that all doctors don't make mistakes now and again, but to spend 30 years researching something, that is worth reading in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Excellent post, wish more people would open their eyes!!

stay away from vaccines, take vitamin D & C in higher then

recommended doses.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Astragalus 1500mg/day(500mg 3 times a day), Reishi Mushroom 1500mg/day(500mg 3 times a day), Vitamin C 1500mg - 3000mg/day(500 mg three to six times a day), zinc 30mg/day(taken before bedtime)...
and you will never get sick again.
If you miss a day here and there, no biggie, but for the first month of taking this combo, you should take EVERY day.
Don't take my word for it if you don't want to, just take this combo and see for yourself that you will not get the flu or even the common cold again. you must give it at least a month of taking it though to let it "sink" in to your body...
Also this is the dosage for ADULTS, i am not an expert on herbs/vitamins when it comes to dosages for children, but i am sure you can look up the dosages for children on google...
I am not selling anything here, so choose to buy the above herbs/vitamins in their capsule form wherever you choose. Make sure the astragalus and reishi are "standarized" though...

[edit on 9-9-2009 by GregoNow]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DDay

eeek...my 80 yr old mother (who has normal 80 yr old issues such as thyroid, few gall stones and elderly issues as one would expect|)...welll she enquired today through family DR.....in his 50's about Swine Flu vaccination...
He has always kept up with modern medicine and goes on regular courses and is a lead 'partner' in said practice. You can tell this Dr is really good at his job...and takes a real iterest in his patients.
Before i emigrated to Canada i certainly hold this Dr in high esteem as he WAS once my Dr too.
His reply to my Mom...don't get the vacccine June...I have no faith in the testing of this vaccine and i would NOT recommend.it...scary eh....

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DDay
...prepare to be out of work for at least 5 days per the CDC recommendation and that was times the amount of people in the household. ...Who can afford to take that amount of time off of work? ...people will refuse to stay home for that length of time and it will be the gov and state responsibility to ensure that this virus is contained. The only way to do that is to enforce regulations for people's protection.

I hope this dosen't happen. I can't afford to loose 1 week of work.
Who's gonna pay our bills? This could be financially devistating for many families...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Our pediatrician flat out said that they're heart goes out to "all those poor kids who are going to end up getting that vaccine." He specifically is concerned with the fact that it contains several of the same components from the ill-fated Anthrax vaccine they used in Iraq, including one ingredient which has been linked to neuro-muscular disorders in soldiers who received the shot.

These are full-grown adult soldiers we're talking about being basically crippled by this stuff. There is no way in hell it's going in my body or the body of my family. Fortunately, my babies' Doctor won't even be offering the vaccine. He is that worried about its effects.

Remember: viruses are ridiculously easy to kill outside of the body. Wash your hands frequently. Use alcohol based sanitizers. Cover your mucus membranes.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by corusso

Originally posted by DDay
...prepare to be out of work for at least 5 days per the CDC recommendation and that was times the amount of people in the household. ...Who can afford to take that amount of time off of work? ...people will refuse to stay home for that length of time and it will be the gov and state responsibility to ensure that this virus is contained. The only way to do that is to enforce regulations for people's protection.

I hope this dosen't happen. I can't afford to loose 1 week of work.
Who's gonna pay our bills? This could be financially devistating for many families...

Most people have sick leave and vacation time. 5 days is not that big of a deal more people take more than 5 days off a year and it does not bankrupt them.

Out of everything that you read the only thing that struck a nerve was the possibility of being out of work for five days?

For many taking the the vaccine will mean being out of work for a much longer period than that and possibly forever. That scares me a heck of lot more than being out of work for 5 days recuperating from the flu.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by truth/seeker
reply to post by daddio

Excellent post, wish more people would open their eyes!!

stay away from vaccines, take vitamin D & C in higher then

recommended doses.

More people are steering away from the chemical agents being pushed as medicine. That is why the pharmaceutical companies are trying to control the use of over the counter vitamins.

Be very careful of the vitamins that are made by the pharms. Most are either bogus or they are placed in a medium that makes it impossible for you body to actually use the vitamin.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker

Originally posted by interestedalways
I am just curious, how many members have had their towns/cities close down several hospitals and consolidate into one large one?

My town closed three in the last couple years and have on large one quite far away for the people in the areas where they closed the other three. The three empty ones just sit there..............

Like the bases.............

I am in Kansas City and actually all the hospitals are still open. In fact there is a new non-emergency hospital that was just built recently. I believe you stated in another post you were near kansas city. Are you in Kansas or Missouri? I have not heard of any hospitals closing.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by dreamseeker]

I am in Independence, MCI which was a large functional hospital closed a year and a half ago, also Independence Regional closed at about the same time and now there is a larger facility called CenterPoint that has opened and it takes almost 1/2 hour to get there. CenterPoint is fully functional with quarantine lock down doors.

Also one in Lees Summit closed in the last couple of years.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by interestedalways]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SpiritoftheNightSky

No actually I know alot of people that don't have enough accrued vacation and some companies do not have a sick leave policy. I for one do not have enough accrued vacation. I actually take my vacation for vacation and don't save it for sick days, so lets not group the masses.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I'll also say anything recent thing in the news. Our local news is now reporting that a nasal version will be available in early Oct. This version is a live weakened version of the actual strain. While they do go on to say that it is not for pregnant women and children under 2 everything should be ok.
Really? we now have an untested "live" version in the form of a spray? Is anyone willing to snort this up their nose and report back the results?

Say Spirit - you want to have the first go and then tell us how crazy we are?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
[

[edit on 21-9-2009 by abraxes]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
CHECK THIS OUT:

...vaccines could trigger sex change.

What happens is, vaccines muck with the immune system - the immune system then mucks with the nervous systems and the endocrine system (hormones). No one really knows how it works, but...

There is compelling evidence that the nervous, endocrine, and immune systems communicate by means of a common biochemical language (1). The sharing of ligands (hormones, neurotransmitters, and cytokines) and their receptors constitute a biochemical information circuit between each of these systems to maintain physiological homeostasis (2). Good health, whether physical or psychological, is predicated on a highly integrated repertoire of defensive responses against external pathogens and stimuli that threaten homeostasis. Disruption of homeostasis, by engagement of either the immune, nervous, or endocrine systems by an external or internal stimulus, will alter the production of signaling molecules in one system, resulting in the modulation of the other systems.

Social stress and the reactivation of latent herpes simplex virus type 1

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hello I live very close to interestedalways. My son has the flu. Here is some important information I wanted to post and will post it on several of the H1N1 threads to make sure everyone knows.

As many already know they only test to see if you have Influenza A not what strain. Mostly because all that came through was H1N1.

Because they are not testing for what strain, they are treating this like any other flu and telling people/kids that they can go back to school 24 hours after their fever goes back to normal. Yes that is 5-7 days average.

THEY ARE STILL contagious for the entire time they have a cough!!!!!!

Also about the nasal spray vaccine. I read my sons warning paper with his tamiflu. IF You get the flu with in 2 weeks of getting the nasal spray vaccine, you CAN NOT take tamiflu. It does not say why. Also if you have any kidney issues you can not take it.

They will not test to see if you have the flu if you are a healthy person between the ages of 5 and 65. By healthy I mean no underlying medical conditions. Because even if you have the flu, they will not perscribe anything unless you get an infection or pnemonia. Again, I do not know why.

I just thought those were some important points I wanted to clear up. Im pretty irritated that the schools are letting the kids back when they are still contagious.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by mrsdudara]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

Hi mrsdudara and thanks for your post. I think it's good to keep this type of post going only because now with our kids in school we are beginning to experience this personally. Our state health dept is supporting the 7 days out of school as was reported the night before last on our local news.

My co-workers daughter (16) was tested yesterday and is positive for H1N1. Yesterday being Wed and she has been sick since last Sat and is out for the rest of the week. In her case no fever has been present according to her mother at all. She just wasn't feeling well, was dizzy and had a slight cough. She said she felt like something was sitting on her chest but the mother sent her to school because well it just seemed like a cold.

As a result of her being contagious the whole time she infected 2 other girls in her cheerleading squad. While she will be fine the school is adamant that she not return before those 7 days.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join