It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with the Increase Threads Made Mostly By New Members To Push For Obama's Healthcare Reform?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

To answer your question.... stars and flags

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Wow... We know for a fact the Obama administration is paying Americans to push forth their propaganda, and we have gotten an influx of members posting threads in favor of healthcare reform, but hey there is no possibility quite a few of these members could be "paid lackeys"?...

Nice try... and BTW, even LEFTIST website have posted the fact that such propagandists are being paid by the Obama administration to do exactly what they are paid to do... Not to mention that Obama, and his administration want to have any and all information about emails, or websites of people who post any facts about the Obama healthcare reform...

BTW, this has nothing to do with people being "tall, short, rightwing, leftwing".... People from all sides have pointed out this fact sorry to ruin your parade.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Wow... We know for a fact the Obama administration is paying Americans to push forth their propaganda, and we have gotten an influx of members posting threads in favor of healthcare reform, but hey there is no possibility quite a few of these members could be "paid lackeys"?...

Talk about missing the point ...

SO WHAT?

Christ almighty, as if politics wasn't divisive enough now you want to inject paranoia as to each member's motives behind their post. Is it a witch hunt you want?

Fine, let's get that ball rolling ... who's paying you to post?

[edit on 7 Sep 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I just posted a thread about the discord on the Daily Kos website
www.abovetopsecret.com...

These people are liberals that are seeing through the fluff brought to you by the MSM.
In one video it talks about how Obama is a politician, not a leader.

This tactic is straight out of Saul Alinsky's book.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Or rightwingers have infiltrated that site.

I can play that game too.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

*god* does that mean Michael Steele will pay me 15 bucks an hour?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I could care less about political affiliation at this point in time. Day by day my rallying cry is becoming Us vs Them.

Like economy politics is deep and winding and divisive that no matter what the topic, we are taken from the point and heart of any matter we begin to discuss our individual needs and wants are discarded in the process and the truth doesn't dawn on any of us.

Money has no actual value it's simply a construct that allows a caste system and politicians get to rise in that caste system by being instruments of holding others at the lower levels of that system.

As far as health care goes.

politics is again another way to again distract from the truth, doctors aside from injury have very advanced tools for locating ailments that exist in everyone and tell you that your sick when your really 90% of the time your suffering from stress, environment or outright poisoning if you don't feel well.

By making sure all Americans have health care they make sure all Americans are diagnosed as sick and dragged into needless expenditure by pocket or taxes it matters not.

The problem isn't that 20% or 30% or 40% of us aren't insured...

It's that a portion of us refuse to participate and buy into a system of poisonous placebos, demigod doctors and the ultimate form of psychological control.

This is all very much to me like mandatory prison it's just a prison of the mind.

Don't get me wrong

Modern health care in the past has done wonders, anti septic and basic Antibiotics, transplants if you break something bad enough...the x-ray

But what we call health care now is an onslaught of pharmaceutical products that promise to heal every self induced ill a promise to allow us to destroy ourselves in life and offer a pill to cure us without addressing the cause, a nightmare of tainted water and devastating lies.

Politics? Left? Right?

When everyone needs Drugs X Y and Z to survive for what ever invented social problem or tailored virus or bacteria or environmental issue is brought forth then your a slave for all eternity, Republican slave or Democratic slave is immaterial both terms exists to give you choice of a slave master so you feel like you are free.

A slave that doesn't know he is a slave is a good slave

A slave that asks and willingly joins with a master is the best Slave at all

I don't want any of their health care no matter how it is packaged for me.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

LOL
Hell, 15$ and hour I will work for Michael Steel.

psst, wheres the time clock?

[edit on 7-9-2009 by nixie_nox]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

How sad it is that 15.00 an hr has become the buyout price for an American soul.

In times past when the devil wanted you, the price was fame, riches, women, luxuries...

Today it seems 15.00 an hr will suffice, slightly over the poverty line by about 80.00 a week... anything for that extra channel of cable or a bottle of decent booze?

They could pull out my limbs one at a time rub salt in my wounds, take everything I own and then hold me limbless over a river and threaten to drop me in

and still

I would not be willing to speak on behalf of them and what they do.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus

I have noticed, but I just assumed that the rhetoric is heating up. Do you think that ATS has been infiltrated by the Obama-ites? ACORN? Soley to push certain reforms?

It would explain much.

S&F

Of course it has. Acorn has gotten millions, not to mention more power than ever under the Obama administration.

The Obama administration itself has adviced Americans to inform the White House of any websites, or emails which state the truth about the Obama healthcare or any Obama reform.

The DHS, under Janet Napolitano not only labeled most Americans as "possible terrorists" just for wanting to defend and uphold the Constitution, or if you are against a One World Government, or against Communism, but including if you are against any policy that President Obama wants to implement.

The obama administration has even admitted publicly that they are paying Americans to push forth the agendas of the Obama administration, not to mention the indoctrination which has reached a level not seen in a long time, if ever, and includes American children.

So, what do you think? There are no Obama youths, or other Obama paid propagandists in the forums who are being paid to support any, and every Obama policy even when the truth tells us these policies will not help the American people?

[edited for errors]

[edit on 7-9-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Because of the T&C here on ATS, I'd like to think that the vitriol that they might expect would be muted. Perhaps we're even changing some minds. . . .

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Wow, does it hurt you that much to know the truth?... I am not saying all members who are pro Obama in the website are being paid, but there are very probalby some who are being paid, and are here just for that.

Why does it bother you that much to know this as a fact?... Even LEFTIST websites/newspapers have posted this truth.

BTW, i said it already, I am not being paid by anyone to push any agenda.

I do research on my own, and make up my mind by myself.

I have disagreed even with Republicans in some issues, including some of the things President Bush did and said....

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Wow, does it hurt you that much to know the truth?... I am not saying all members who are pro Obama in the website are being paid, but there are very probalby some who are being paid, and are here just for that.

Again, so what?

Why does it bother you that much to know this as a fact?... Even LEFTIST websites/newspapers have posted this truth.

It doesn't bother me one bit hence why I didn't start a thread on it ... the question is why does it bother YOU?

BTW, i said it already, I am not being paid by anyone to push any agenda.

Ah see, I bet that's what they all say.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Wow, nice try.. i guess it doesn't bother you either that they are pushing for agendas and propaganda that will not help the people, but will hurt us even more?...

BTW, again READ THE LINKS I GAVE, this is not only being reporter by LEFTWING WEBSITES/NEWSPAPERS, but by the Obama dministration itself....

Why care about the truth at all then?...

Why are you even here if you don't care about the truth?...

Nice try to derail the thread, and nice try to spin the truth.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Wow, nice try.. i guess it doesn't bother you either that they are pushing for agendas and propaganda that will not help the people, but will hurt us even more?...

Bother me? That's why I am here in case you haven't noticed.

But you still haven't answered why this bothers you ... presumably it's not on principle because I don't remember you making the same thread when the birthers or any "ers" came in here en masse just to pimp their masters' talking points. Thus, as I said before, your ambition here is transparent.

Why care about the truth at all then?...

Why are you even here if you don't care about the truth?...

I see, so first you question others' motives for being here and now my own ...

The truth that keeps escaping you is that ATS isn't a little club for like minded individuals. All it takes to join the convo is an email address ... as such folks join for a multitude of reasons, be it earnest learning, intellectual stimulation, MIBs, political hacks, and yes believe it or not, trolls. They are all welcome here they all have something to teach if one knows how to look. Heck, this thread is a perfect indication of that.

Nice try to derail the thread, and nice try to spin the truth.

Any time.

[edit on 7 Sep 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

It was a joke. You should try it sometime.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I don't see all the pro Obama health care threads you speak of.

Just because someone's not totally brainwashed into believing the US health care system's perfect, you assume they're for the Obama plan? I know Sancho has a thread going about world health care costs and he mentions how much cheaper and better the care is in Mexico as opposed to the states, but he's not pushing Obamas plan that's for sure.

Personally I think the conservatives have done a beautiful job as always, of getting the lobbyists what they want. They threw absolute fits about a socialized medicine, so now the health care part is being dropped and what's left is more forced mandatory insurance - like what you pay for your car.

Good job!!! Once again you've gotten the people even less than what was being offered to begin with.
And before you start hurling insults about me being for Obama, know that unlike most, I'm smart enough to know both parties suck!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

Wow, so you are implying that I, or any other member who doesn't support the Obama healtgcare reform is not smart?...
Perhaps if you had posted valid points, as a concise intelligent argument instead of implying you are smarter, people like me would have taken your post a bit more seriously.

BTW, Obama was caugtht making deals with big Pharma lobbyists, so I wonder where that fits in your claims, or are you also going to deny this?

Should we also point out the fact that members and Americans FROM ALL POLITICAL affiliations, including at least some in the left have pointed out the lies of the Obama healthcare reform?

Not to mention that the Obama plan is what makes healthcare mandatory.

You don't have to have healthcare if you don't want to, under the Obama plan you must have healthcare or you will be fined $1,000. Not to mention that you, and your doctor would have no choice on decisions, only the government could decide what treatments, or surgeries you could have, if they are economically viable, otherwise just keep taking more drugs which would be an awesome deal for Big Pharma.

Yes the healthcare system has problems, just like all other healthcare systems, but socializing it was not the awnser thank you very much, and much less the way the Obama administration wanted to do it.

Now that's an intelligent argument instead of implying "I am smarter than you because I think this way"...

One more thing, go and tell the members who are not affiliated to any parties, or the ones in the LEFT, or other parties who also do not like Obama's healthcare reform that they are "conservatives"...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Bother me? That's why I am here in case you haven't noticed.

But you still haven't answered why this bothers you ... presumably it's not on principle because I don't remember you making the same thread when the birthers or any "ers" came in here en masse just to pimp their masters' talking points. Thus, as I said before, your ambition here is transparent.

Well, if it doesn't bother you then why try to derail the thread, and ask why this thread exists, and why are people bothered by this?...

Obviously I am not the only one who has seen this happening. Not only people starting threads, but some of the responses by some members which dismiss any and every information that refutes the claims of the Obama administration.

BTW, if I were to post threads about "everything" i wouldn't be able to sleep, eat, or do anything at all... Thank you very much, I choose the threads i want to post not for any "transparent ambition" (whatever the hell you were trying to imply by that) but because it is iimportant for members, and mostly Americans to see there is a propaganda scheme by the Obama administration to pay off Americans to spread lies and propaganda.

I see, so first you question others' motives for being here and now my own ...

This is the truth and you claim you don't care, and that others shouldn't care. You even went so far as insinuate that i must also be paid off then without any proof, and as if that was making some point that only you can understand.

The truth that keeps escaping you is that ATS isn't a little club for like minded individuals. All it takes to join the convo is an email address ...
They are all welcome here they all have something to teach if one knows how to look. Heck, this thread is a perfect indication of that.

Last time I checked trolls are not welcomed in the forums. you can get warnings, and eventually be banned for trolling in case you didn't know.

The truth that escapes you is that the Obama administration is trying to do anything in their power, including buying people off, to try to sell their healthcare reform to Americans, and yes this is very important. If it is not important for you all you have to do is not read this thread and read something you are interested in.

This thread was not only about "pro Obama threads, but also to point out that even in threads where the truth about the Obama reform is being scrutinized, and posted there are members who try to dismiss all this information without any evidence to support their claim. Does this mean they are paid propagandists, maybe they are, maybe they aren't, but knowing that THERE ARE such propagandists is good information to have.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I am not sure if anyone else has noticed, but we keep getting this influx of threads mostly by new members to push for Obama's healthcare.

Remember that The Obama administration is paying Americans also to promote his healthcare reform, as well as other issues which the Obama administration is having problems with a large part of the American people accepting.

It seems that, despite all the media attention lavished on e-mail appeals to his supporters, not everyone pushing for President Obama's embattled healthcare reform plan these warm August days is an idealistic volunteer in it for the sake of helping move the country forward and gaining medical attention for millions of uninsured Americans.

The website's large-type headline announces: "Work to Pass Obama's Healthcare Plan and Get Paid to Do it! $10-15 hr!"

Please post the plethora of threads you are referring to...

You alluded to the same thing earlier today, funny thing is two out of three of the new posts about healthcare were OP by conservative members who still felt the issue needed to be addressed. It seems you are suggesting that such threads are being executed by paid players, but one could accuse you of the same, Your OP says REALLY SCARY twice???

BTE those jobs are funded by the DNC and NPF orgs -

I suppose you will not mention the 1,500 buses chartered by big pharm and insurance
making their rounds to all the town halls?

Believe it or not some people want to debate change somewhere in the middle of "Obama Care" and you, who wants status quo.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join