It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow robot?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I have heard of 'shadow people' before, but has anyone heard of 'shadow robots'? I saw something strange like that in my house one night. It was last summer and we had a yard sale. It was a two-day sale so we brought stuff in the first evening and just left stuff all over the place in the house where we could as we'd be bringing it all back outside the next morning.

In the middle of the night I got up to use the bathroom and as I walked through my dark kitchen (a little light from the window from the street light outside), I saw a dark robot standing next to one of the plastic boxes we had in the kitchen with toys in it. I did a double take and walked a bit closer to look at it because I didn't know what it was. I bent over and stared in it's face area, saw just blackness, no reflections or light or shading of any kind, just flat black. I said, "hmm..." and pondered for a second, assumed it was a toy robot, then went on to the bathroom. When I came out, I looked at it as I walked by, because it still didn't seem right, but I just went back to bed.

The next morning, I had forgotten about it until I started setting up stuff outside again for the yard sale. It dawned on me that the robot I saw in the night, that I thought was a toy, was no longer there. I looked around, confused, then I saw the toy robot that I thought it was sitting in another room. I also realized that the dark robot shape I saw in the night was much taller and shaped differently than the toy robot we had. I even set the toy robot next to the plastic box to see if it was the same height. It was not even close. I was then so creeped out because I realized that I had stared a few inches into the face of some 'entity' or something, blew it off and went to bed! hahaha wow.

I wonder if anyone else has seen these robots or whatever. Please share your experiences and feel freeeee to ask me about it. I really can't find an explanation though. BTW, through the years, we have seen and heard wierd things here of other kinds too, but never like this.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Sir, I sincerely and respectfully suggest you consult the services of a professional.

A robot can cast a shadow, or be seen as a sillouette, but there is no emotional soul to appear away from it's physical form.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by butch_uk

Did you even read my post? Since you are a member of ATS and I see that you are interested in ghosts, I would assume that you have an open mind about the paranormal. I simply asked if anyone has heard of this phenomenon or has seen one themselves. I need professional help no more than you do, I suspect. Or did I take your post wrong? By the way, I'm not a 'sir'.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Lexxica

Hi Lexxica, your story of a small unidentified robot in your home is interesting. This world is full of mysterious things. Maybe you should get a camera out and video tape what goes on in your house during the night to see if anything strange is happening. It would be very cool to see an unidentified robot searching someones home at night time.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

I don't think I could ever try recording anything. I'd be too freaked out if I actually saw something that concrete. While I do not doubt my eyes in this case, I think seeing it on video would really mess with my head. But I am curious, but I don't think that my husband would like it either.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexxica

I can understand why anyone would get freaked out about an unidentified robot in their house snooping through their things. But... on the other hand, if the unidentified robot should return and you filmed it we might see stuff that no one ever dreamed about. The robot could have technology that might be recorded on the video camera in some way.

IF you are sure the robot was real, then you should at least install a motion sensor with an alarm in the area you spotted it at in case it should return. I'm sure that you are sure the robot was real, and if it was there in your house before, it could return. Just put some more interesting stuff over in that area for it to get interested in.

Somehow it got into your house before. Maybe there is some type of space/time portal in your house and you could discover how the robot comes and goes; and that would be extremely interesting to the world to see. IF you caught the rogue robot, you would probably be extremely wealthy with the technology it might have within it. You would not want to turn it over to the authorities though because you would never see it again.

IF it showed up again and you caught it, you might be able to communicate with it. It or someone might grant you a wish or reward for its safe release. Its mysterious and unlikely that you would ever see it again, but if there is a chance now is the time to act by setting something out there for it to investigate again. Don't harm it or destroy it if it should return, obviously it is like a probe of some type, and must be extremely expensive. Possession is 9/10ths of the law you know.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
reply to post by Lexxica

if the unidentified robot should return and you filmed it we might see stuff that no one ever dreamed about. The robot could have technology that might be recorded on the video camera in some way.

I agree that would be cool.

IF you are sure the robot was real, then you should at least install a motion sensor with an alarm in the area you spotted it at in case it should return.

I have a cat and a guinea pig whose cage is in that area, so motion detector would detect them moving.

Maybe there is some type of space/time portal in your house
obviously it is like a probe of some type,

I felt silly thinking that, but my mind leans that way. Like an observing device from another time?

ok this looks screwy, but I didn't know how to cut his quote and put my responses in there, so I will italicize my responses... see if this works lol

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Lexxica]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexxica

Hi Lexxica,

You can position a motion sensor that it will not pick up your animals if they are blocked from its detection area or if the sensitivity is adjusted. Actually such a motion detection device that is relatively cheap can be found at Radio Shack. It gives out a shreaking audible siren warning when movement is detected, but its sensitivity to motion can be adjusted.

new topics

top topics

join