It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Sarcasm Society

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

Donny 4, Thank you for that contribution. My sides are splitting from the laughter. lol lol lol see....

And I can't speak for the other members here at A. S. S. but I'm sure they will enjoy it as much as I have.

And if in the future you have anymore "funnys" like that, be sure and share them with us.

Have A nice Day

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Sure, thank you very much.
Yeah, right.
PS You forgot to ask me if I am a turtle?

[edit on 23-1-2010 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

it's been several months since there has been any activity inside the A.S.S....

Ohhhhh!!!

J.R., am an SOOO sorry to hear about your terrible so-called "life"....

I mean, from everything I've "heard' on the "interwebs" you have been just the best at keeping everyone satisfied and happy...

----oh, dear....did I jump from "" sarcasm "" to just "" evil "" ???

Oops, it's a very fine line....I "" APOLOGIZE "" if i slipped, but then....oh, never mind, that was going to be a sick joke.

Speaking of sarcastic, the other day I overheard someone talking about a "Bunch of pricks."

...I thought, at first, they were talking about cactus....

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Will this hilarity ever stop. WW you are flyin me right into a coronary with that sophisticated and witty comedy. What's next, pull my finger?

It's so great that you can bring a ray of sunshine for us to bask in here at ASS headquarters, please feel free to contribute anytime the mood strikes you.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Well, I am simply squirming with delight at those latest, and I assume, heartfelt expressions of such wonderful sentiment.

I can tell that you really, really mean it, and it makes me feel all warm and FUZZY all over.

Thanks, I REALLY appreciate it.

I can't tell you how TRULY ENDEARING it is to get such attention from YOU!!!

There are FEW words to further express the impression you have just made on me...

(Oh, SNAP!!! That may have gone a bit too far, so I am so very sorry if I have offended anyone.....)

Edit, because it didn't look right, but my bb codes ESCAPED my notice....so, I say "STET"!!! EXCEPT,found the error....ERROR MANAGED, so.....

..... you can "Kiss My Grits!!!" (Oh, gosh...just showed my age...and the age of those who don't get the reference....oh, well)

[edit on 24 January 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
whaaa, dear, I haven't been over to Lounge Noir much of late, as I've been busy hand embroidering all these towels for your headquarters here. The stitching of the acronym on them is undoubtedly some of my best work. I hope you like these new A.S.S. wipes.

Oh, yes, ask Donny if he's a turtle.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
This is such a quality thread ... which in all likelihood explains the lack of participation.

Too many amazing posts intimidating potential contributors.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Donny, are you a turtle? I'm sure that by you asking us such a cryptic question...our satori is soon to follow. And just in time to.

sdog the resident Dharmatologist with his God like Wisdom more than likely has a butt load of satori.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Donny, are you a turtle? I'm sure that by you asking us such a cryptic question...our satori is soon to follow. And just in time to.

sdog the resident Dharmatologist with his God like Wisdom more than likely has a butt load of satori.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by whaaa]

I have been reading this post daily since it was posted 9 months ago.
Sometime several hundred time a day WHAAA
Behold,it has finished gestating !
and now on with the witty reparteeing !

in other words ~BUMP~ !

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

I'ts so great to see you again Penguin. I can't speak for everyone but there has been a huge void in my
life, that the A.S.S. gathering has hit a quiet spell. God, it would be great if we could get some A.S.S. members that could put some real effort into such a worthwhile and charitable organization.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I would like to meet up and possibly enter your A.S.S.

Please send all info.

MM

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
...what a stupid thread...

...why would anyone bump this assinine hooey?...

...for your information, mista whaaa, the headquarters for A.S.S. cant possibly be in lubbock... it HAS TO BE the assbackerds city of amarillo - because - i woke up there one time, went into a cafe and order grits with my eggs...

...the waitress said "we dont have grits"... i said "okay, i'll take cream of wheat with my eggs"... she said "we dont have that neither"... i asked "how can you be in texas and not serve grits or cream of wheat?"...

...she whispered "the panhandle isnt really a panhandle - its toilet paper comin out of the butt of texas and amarillo is the anus"..

...so, i ordered pancakes...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Ms. Hawks that was soooooooo funny. If you got ten min. of that type of material you could go on the comedy club circuit and really wow an audience. Everyone loves comedy about bodily functions and the anus in particular.
A.S.S is more than proud to have you on board as a fresh member. Have one of these ....

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Ms. Hawks that was soooooooo funny. If you got ten min. of that type of material you could go on the comedy club circuit and really wow an audience.

...which is ASS speak for you think i suck... yippy skippy doo dah for you, ya got something right (finally)...

Everyone loves comedy about bodily functions and the anus in particular.

...everyone?... really?... fascinating...

A.S.S is more than proud to have you on board as a fresh member.

...i'm a fresh ASS - wow - thrilled beyond comprehension...

Have one of these ....

...eeeuuu - no telling where thats been...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Lubbock is such a beautiful city.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
ah is it too late for me to join?

ya all should know that i was dubed once upon a time queen of the deranged ..

on a side note you are not going to find a more sarcastic female between here and pluto seriously its not gonna happen.

i here by demand stars and brownie points starting now.. or else
edit on 5/1/11 by alysha.angel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Lubbock is such a beautiful city.

God loves Odessa with all his heart! and not just Odessa but the whole damn Permian Basin! Y'all must have been so proud when President George Bush lived in Midland.
edit on 6-1-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by alysha.angel

Well alysha, If anybody deserves them; I'm sure it's you!! And by the way, welcome to A.S.S; we were wondering when you would stop by.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by alysha.angel

Well alysha, If anybody deserves them; I'm sure it's you!! And by the way, welcome to A.S.S; we were wondering when you would stop by.

im sure you all were , thank TUP for pointing this out to me .

as for now i gotta study hard and procrasinate at the same time ... umm me thinks tis highly possible ...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
...an angel shows up and the thread goes silent...
...proving that men are afraid of angels...
...i'm shocked...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join