It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All of ATS Must Move to Denver Now!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Denver? No thanks although I have no quarrels with the city.

I've already began my underground shelters and storage grounds so I won't be moving too far out of SW MO. I am only a tidbit worried about the tremendous faultline that has always been rumored to eventually destroy the midwest and rip the US in two.

On the otherhand, I don't really see anybody targeting this area. I mean, they have the whole county attending 1 highschool for *bleeeep*s sake.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I`ve got the Canadian rockies to survive with if this so called "nuclear threat" comes about. All I have to do is find an old mining site with a accessible shaft to dig into and stay there until things boil over.

No offence plucky but do you really think Denver is the place to be when SHTF take a closer look at your airport if you haven't already.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS my new sources has an inverted confirmation matrix which shows a 92% probability that Denver will be ground zero! 50,000 megaton suitcase nuke do NOT move to Denver!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Your not fooling anybody plucky... Remember your last apocalypse thread?

Who are you trying to fool here... All the cute guys?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
But that's where the government has its underground bunker. You can be sure it will have a ton of military police patrolling, marshall law, etc..., so all the useless eaters don't try to attack their secret stores of food.

Personally, I'm staying out of high population areas with panicking, desparate people.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
web bot, is that you?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
So much for DENVER being safe! Then again the fact a cell was busted could reinforce your argument.

www.nydailynews.com...

Excerpt:

The massive FBI probe that triggered raids in Queens is focused on a Denver-based terror cell plotting another attack on the scale of 9/11, the Daily News learned Tuesday.

Hundreds of FBI agents are on the ground in Colorado, conducting round-the-clock surveillance on five suspects - including a man who recently visited Queens, sources told The News.

New York authorities searched three Flushing apartments and detained several men - later released - after getting a warrant to look for bomb-making components, explosive powders and fuses.

"The FBI is seriously spooked about these guys planning another 9/11," a former senior counterterrorism official told the News. "This is not some ... FBI informant-driven case. This is the real thing."

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Pluckey YOU do know when the 3 WOES MENTIONED IN REVELATION BEGIN TO UNFOLD THE LAST TO SURVIVE BEFORE THE FINAL WOE WILL SUFFER THE MOST UM JUST SAYEN
REVELATIONS 6:9 & 6:10 & 6:11 REVELATIONS 8:13 & 9:12 BLOWING OF THE TRUMPETS
SERIOUSLY READ IT IF YOU WITH JESUS YOU MUST LOSE YOUR FLESH ETERNAL LIFE AWAITES YOU

[edit on 9/15/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I don't know if Denver will be all that safe. I think I'll stay put.
disc.yourwebapps.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy
Your not fooling anybody plucky... Remember your last apocalypse thread?

Who are you trying to fool here... All the cute guys?

She can fool me all she wants, so long as I get to have some, um, coffee with her in Denver..

[edit on 9-26-2009 by rogerstigers]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This is neat! So we're all going to die? Hmm, is anyone here planning on going there after reading this thread? I'm reckoning on checking it out on Googlemap after this. Heheheheh
But yeah waiting for the day to arrive is going to be one hell of a laugh and I hope that for once it comes true, not really, but,, if it did, well, wouldn't that be something!

Ramadwarf on google (google me please XD)

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Ramadwarf agrees with this fascinating contribution

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I'm almost to denver. I got stuck in tampa....some alien greys and their annunaki reptilian overlords abducted me for their interdimensional time-travel higher plane spiritual energy teleportating teleporting device, but I'm okay now.

Hello?...hello?...is this thing on?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Pluckey YOU do know when the 3 WOES MENTIONED IN REVELATION BEGIN TO UNFOLD THE LAST TO SURVIVE BEFORE THE FINAL WOE WILL SUFFER THE MOST UM JUST SAYEN
REVELATIONS 6:9 & 6:10 & 6:11 REVELATIONS 8:13 & 9:12 BLOWING OF THE TRUMPETS
SERIOUSLY READ IT IF YOU WITH JESUS YOU MUST LOSE YOUR FLESH ETERNAL LIFE AWAITES YOU

Um, can you repeat that? This time in complete sentences? I really have a hard time deciphering poorly constructed text, it hurts plucky's brain.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
It's amazing how a nice avatar can draw attention.
No offense, Plucky.

[snip]

Now, you going to stay on-topic and agree to move to Denver or stay where you are an try to live through nuclear fire? Your choice.

Off topic comment removed

[edit on 1/10/09 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

[snip]

Plucky, if your OP was a little more than hunches and opinions, that would hold more water. I believe things are gonna go down soon, believe me, but I just don't fall for the avatar thing like I see others doing.

I'm just not beat.

Off topic comment removed

[edit on 1/10/09 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Yeahhhhh.

Ill move to Denver.

UV Vodka and other alcoholic beverages on me. Whos bringing the food?

If I cant get there in enough time, hopefully the nuke(s) will land right by me. Heck, ill even give them the GPS coordinates. In that predicament, I will gift wrap UV Vodka and beer for all you surviviors. On me.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by bubbapug1985]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join