It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo sept 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Erm....not too sure what too make of this actually. Just browsing threw the days uploaded ufo videos on youtube and came across this.

www.youtube.com...

Strange too say the least. It goes very slowly compared to some ufo vids. The action starts around 1:30 ish. Nottoo sure where it is, the writing looks russian? georgian? I have no sound on my comp, so im uncertain, if you know then please post it on this thread.

Like to hear your views on this.

Edit: i dont know how to embed videos. sorry guys and ladies.
Peace

[edit on 7-9-2009 by GezinhoKiko]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I don't know what to say about the validity of his videos, but no matter what, they sure do look interesting.

[edit on 9/7/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by krystalice

Oh i see. I suppose that makes this less credible i guess. Bummer!

If anyone has the time, could they please embed this vid and maybe give me a slight bit of what they are saying? as i said i have no sound on my comp. Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Check out this link post by internos probably some sort of explanation along these lines for what you are seeing

[edit on 7-9-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

Thanks man. star for you.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Mmm, it looks to me like someone released some silver balloons, but I'm not an expert soooo ...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

my fiance said the same thing lol. But seems a bit of a remote place to do that, but then again............

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This is an old video, so the blatant labeling of it being a new one is a lie. You can see this video online in certain places, and it is more clear (i.e. not someone filming their tv then uploading to youtube, lol). And no, I don't know where to find the original, and yes I am too lazy to waste any time finding it (its not alien/ufo anyway, lol)

Either way, its just balloons or something like that I remember.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Looks very Interesting intead. Its moments like that where you wish they had a good HD camera, with good optical zoom. Its an odd shape

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well, the title says sept 2009 but for example there's athread about it
dated october 10 2006:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think it's just a bunch of balloons tied together

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

sorry for re-posting the vid, i had nothing to go on to do a search on here. It does indeed look like a bunch of ballooons. MODS please delete, this is a useless thread.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
reply to post by internos

sorry for re-posting the vid, i had nothing to go on to do a search on here. It does indeed look like a bunch of ballooons. MODS please delete, this is a useless thread.

Don't be sorry: i think it's allowed to post a duplicate if the latest one about the same case is at least several months old: in this case, i'm almost sure that the thread can be left, but MODs will decide: besides, despite there are many threads about it, i had some hard time in finding it, so no need to be sorry at all

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
It does appear to be balloons. They float straight up and only drift.

top topics

join