It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced Vaccination New York State is First

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
They've already tried mandatory smallpox and mandatory flu shots and all the doctors/nurses/unions went ballistic.

The same should happen here.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

That's all very well, but what are they going to do when 40 - 50 - 60%+ decide to say stick it where the sun doesn't shine? Not just in the nursing profession either.

Say NO to blackmail, say NO to forced medical exams, just say NO.

Stock up as if you are going to be without electricity or gas, i.e. plan for a collapse, and store a years worth of goods for you and your families.

After 1 - 2 months the government will cave in, because if they think there is an economic crisis now, just wait until 40 - 50% of the workforce says OK, fire me then dippy! Is that going to be a plus for recovery?

Don't let anyone hold a gun to your head...yours and your families lives are obviously more important than any slave job.

Up to you lot though...but i'll be in the unemployment line for at least a few months if it was me.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by huntergatherer

That's the idea...hit back with the most effective 'weapon against mass corruption', your money.

These people are obsessed with the stuff. You all know that. It's what drives them, empowers them, corrupts them..now it can be what brings them down with a loud bump.

If they don't earn from you (because you earn them the money), they cannot dominate you. This whole elitist scumbag, subhuman gang of crooks will come tumbling down like a house of cards, when your are not giving them what is rightfully yours.

If you work, they win - If you jack it, they lose.

Yeah, yeah..you have families...and property...and bills to pay...and a bucket load of other excuses that will be just as real and plausible as the rest. War is seldom easy. There are always sacrifices to be made if real change is the goal.

Stare long and hard at your kids...and ask yourselves will they suffer most, if they have to go without the latest this or that, or cannot go on that trip, or have the latest phone etc...or will they suffer most, if the corrupt systems that have exploited all of us, are allowed to further take away their rights and freedoms, and lives, to further the elites agendas?

It would be hard...but you could do it, and possibly change things for your kid's futures in a positive way.

Jack your jobs, the jab's for slobs...Jack your jobs, the jab's for slobs! Jack your jobs..words to that effect anyway.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join