It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced Vaccination New York State is First

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Let's take it to the next level........

everyone quit their job

CX

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by huntergatherer

everyone quit their job

Good idea, and i really mean that, but i reckon those who would take you up on your suggestion probably do not have a family to support.

Easier said than done when you have mouths to feed.

CX.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon
This is a common practice at health car facilities such as hospitals and clinics. This is nothing new...

What is.....Forced Vaccination?

My wife hhas always refused the flu shot.

It was always voluntary not mandatory.......Until now.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Well, I am not really sure what I can do about this.....

Frankly, at this point the only thing i could think of was to post it here and let people know what and how it is coming.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation

Originally posted by Choronzon
This is a common practice at health car facilities such as hospitals and clinics. This is nothing new...

What is.....Forced Vaccination?

My wife hhas always refused the flu shot.

It was always voluntary not mandatory.......Until now.

No not flu shots, but mandatory vaccinations for illnesses likely to be contracted, like spinal meningitis, tuberculosis, etc...

I agree, including the flu shot in the mandatory list of vaccinations for health care workers is a knee-jerk reaction, they are expected to help people and not get them sick.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
if my work made me get this as a requirement of work and this vaccine made me very ill could i sue my employer for it none of them are doctors so telling employees to get treatment isn't that like me practicing medicine with out license

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Let's everyone take a chill pill shall we? This is about healthcare workers being required to be vaccinated --- not the general public. It's already required in the military. I come from healthcare and it is very common for us to be required to get certain immunizations. You can look at the situation in two ways: the popular it's all a myth and part of a conspiracy or that this is what the healthcare industry does if there is a potential threat that could intefere with the delivery of healthcare. You can't have large numbers of healthcare workers calling out sick or infecting other patients. It would bring the system down at exactly the time we need it most.

It's a substantial leap to say that becuase they are being mandated then everyone will be. Normally with a POTENTIAL threat such as H1N1 public health protocol is to require vaccinations/immunizations/prophylaxis for heathcare, public safety and military. It's simply prudent to do so.

We've already seen how quickly thousands of people can get sick from the reports from various colleges. So far, it's resolving quickly which is good. But can you imagine if it tore through the staff of a hospital? Or most of your police and fire separtments were out sick for three or four days at the same time? Not a pretty picture.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

It starts with health care workers.
Give it time. They're already talking about
forced mass quarantines, why not this?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

When they forced the military, I said nothing because I was not in the military.

When they forced health care workers, I said nothing because I was not a health care worker.

When they forced the police forces, I said nothing, because I was not a cop.

When they forced me, no one was left to say anything for me.

Think about it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

What is next, Social Security recipients and military people being told "get the shot or loose all income"?

I do believe something along these lines will in fact be the next step.

There will be forced inoculations in all mental hospitals, and all nursing homes - Then or in tandem the schools - doesn't' really matter which ones go first.

Then - your guess - if you want to receive your income from the State or any benefits, food stamps, WIC, etc.

Follows the path of logic, horrifically so.

peace

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It's only for staff that comes in contact with patients on a regular basis, and even then not 100%. No one in my department would get the vaccination with the exception of some of the techs that are totally unable to think for themselves. BUT we work in a locked department on a totally non patient floor that only authorized people have access to and the closest we get to patients is speaking to their nurses on the phone.

Anyway we were already told we don't need it, it only affects nurses, PCTs, doctors, unit clerks, dietitians, kitchen workers, respiratory therapists and about half of housekeeping. Otherwise I'd already have my 2 weeks' notice in and be working at a mail order pharmacy.

[edit on 9/10/09 by Magnivea]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57
reply to post by marg6043

I don't know Marge, in NY if you are fired for misconduct you don't get UEB's at all. I have known a few people that have been fired for "misconduct" and they got NADA.

Sad thing is most people are just not willing to buck the system out of fear. Gee, lucky me to live in NY.
>> More than a few.I was fired for too many absences because of 3 broken discs and 2 damaged cartiliage in my back.My employer charged me with misconduct even tho i had medical documentation.Its a racket because neither the employer nor the state then has to pay your unemployment benes.I left the state after that.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Thanks for the post mrmonsoon.Threatening peoples livelhoods is a persuavsive way of getting compliance.It only starts with the healthcare workers.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

Exactly, thats why i posted that new version of an old saying.

I have read posts here at ATS on cities and even states already passing laws that you take the shot or get quarantined.
(Wana bet at a fema camp)

Now reread the fema camp threads here on ATS

Now to go off the deep end of religious conspiracy,

Could the "MARK" of the beast not be a chip or tattoo, but a mark where the injection was given????

[edit on 9/10/2009 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Not only must New York State Hospital workers be vaccinated to keep their jobs but first they must sign a wavier of liability so that the employer does not have to pay any money to the survivors of those who die from the vaccine. Sounds un-American to me.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
sad thing is, vaccines have been forced for years now. just try and enroll your kids in schools without the already 30 or so mandatory vaccinations. just try. it cant be done.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thatsbunk
sad thing is, vaccines have been forced for years now. just try and enroll your kids in schools without the already 30 or so mandatory vaccinations. just try. it cant be done.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Yes it can. You must've not tried hard enough, or known what to say or show them.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by huntergatherer

everyone quit their job

That should work!!

NY state would look pretty stupid with no healthcare facilities at all!!

In addition, I don't think a firing would hold up in court. There are already far too many precedents for getting out of vaccinations. Added health risks, religious implications, hostile work environment, etc., etc.

I think this is a scare tactic, but your wife will not be fired if she refuses the vaccine and threatens legal action if they choose to terminate her! Maybe she should get a letter from a labor attorney ($50 investment) and take it to her superiours ahead of time. Attach it to a letter from her Rabbi or Pastor or Doctor, or whatever excuse she chooses!! Put them on the defensive, before the day even comes, give them time to adapt their policy!

[edit on 14-9-2009 by getreadyalready]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

In a depression, threats of quitting sounds easier than it is, espcially considering hundreds or thousands of people would show up begging to fill the open slots.

With so many thousands hungry and without jobs, they'll jump at the chance of a job and willing to do anything.

That's the bitch about this economy - the gov't practically has us bent over a barrel with almost no choice for some but to concede.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by orderedchaos
reply to post by getreadyalready

In a depression, threats of quitting sounds easier than it is, espcially considering hundreds or thousands of people would show up begging to fill the open slots.

With so many thousands hungry and without jobs, they'll jump at the chance of a job and willing to do anything.

That's the bitch about this economy - the gov't practically has us bent over a barrel with almost no choice for some but to concede.

Except in Healthcare!! There is already a major shortage of nurses, and it takes months or years to acquire the skills and certifications needed to fill those positions!!

I agree, you don't want to find yourself looking for work in this climate, but Nursing is one of the few Occupations that still holds the upper hand! Plus, there is not a lot of option here! Take vaccine, quit, or get fired?

So, I say, organize, get legal docs in order, and present them to the management en masse!! Let the management decide if it is a worthwhile endeavour to push these Nurses out the door, knowing they can't fill the slots!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join