It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Digital TV Signal = Mind Control?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Silent Sound Spread Spectrum is a real and patented technology..

Indeed it is.

S.S.S. (Subliminal Carrier Technology)
Developed for military use by Dr. Oliver Lowery of Norcross, Georgia.
US Patent Number 5,159,703
"Silent Subliminal Presentation System"

"A silent communications system in which nonaural carriers, in the very low (ELF) or very high audio-frequency (VHF) range or in the adjacent ultrasonic frequency spectrum, are amplitude- or frequency-modulated with the desired intelligence and propagated acoustically or vibrationally, for inducement into the brain, typically through the use of loudspeakers, earphones, or piezoelectric transducers. The modulated carriers may be transmitted directly in real time or may be conveniently recorded and stored on mechanical, magnetic, or optical media for delayed or repeated transmission to the listener."

www.rense.com...

And lets not forget 'Subliminal Televisual Behavior Modification':

Subliminal Televisual Behavior Modification

"It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set. For the latter, the image pulsing may be imbedded in the program material, or it may be overlaid by modulating a video stream, either as an RF signal or as a video signal."

US Patent and Trade Office, Patent #6,506,148, 2/14/03

www.wanttoknow.info...
Cheers.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Fascinating, but that technology could have also been imbedded into Analog spectrum. So I don't know how it relates to OP's concern over the new Digital TV format unless thread is simply veering. I'm down with that.

Besides, at what level of distribution are the nefarious masterminds injecting the signal into the subcarrier? Within programming at the local, regional or national level accross all channels or bandwidths via transmitters, Cable MSO's and satellites? Sorry, not buying that.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I live in Florida. We frequently have hurricanes.

Often, the TV is the only available realtime weather info and radar we have access to (battery operated portable TV'S)when power is out. So I cannot heed your advice without condition.

Besides, TV's like your computer, has an On/Off button.

I once again state that IMO the newly adopted Digital TV signal is not any more "sinister" than analog.

Regards...KK

I live in Florida too and love Hurricanes! (Well except for the football team)

Thankfully it's been another quiet year so far in the hurricane department. If you are going to be honest about TV News Reporting of hurricanes then you need to be honest about the Brian Norcross conspiracy and those big fat checks he gets from Loews and the Home Depot for all the lumber and duct tape sales those 'near misses' bring in with sales.

Silent Sound Spread Spectrum is a very real, very patented, highly marketed for sinister purposes to big corporations and the military for well over a decade since it was first employed by the Psyops Special Forces in the First Gulf War.

Most of the electronics in your home have multipurpose functions and are adaptable to and compatible with new and future technologies and are designed to be that way.

Silent Sound Spread Spectrum is actually silent. Your TV need not be turned on just your digital box.

Your Cellular Phone has multiple uses and applications too that most people aren't aware of. You need not be talking on it for it to be used as a listening and monitoring device once the right software has been loaded onto it.

Most skeptics and those who need a 'sane' reality are just that 'skeptical' even in light of the patents, the companies that market such technologies, the write ups in technical and trade journals and other published information often from very credible sources, often even the government itself.

I don't blame you for wanting a kinder, gentler reality, and yes, you, that's right you, can be one of a thousand points of light...well if you have been designated as one with an official New World Order ranking of 1 to 1,000 anyway!

De Nile is not just how are Latino friends talk about a river in Egypt, it's something we all love to romantically entertain.

A person's reality is largely shaped by their unique perspective but that does not make it true, it just makes it real to them.

Assuming you are correct for the sake of argument, let me put it to you another way, most people would be entirely better off foregoing their interactions with the TV. Mainstream News does nothing but promote anger, resentment, and jealousy and situation comedies and dramas do nothing but promote a bankrupting Madison Avenue style lifestyle most people can't afford but never let that stop them from trying to attain it anyway with enslaving and bankrupting debt up to their eyeballs.

Either way you slice it or dice it, with or without more sinister existing technologies added to the mix the TV is a device for mass manipulation and shaping perceptions.

Once touted as a 'vast wasteland' because of it's untapped potential, it's basically turned America and other Western Cultures into vast wastelands with it's mind numbing, thought numbing distorted images of events, lives and lifestyles.

Just say no to TV.

The above was not a paid for advertisement for the Read a Book Foundation!

[edit on 8/9/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Thanks for posting those links! Even once you establish as fact that such technologies exist and what they do, most people simply can't imagine that they would be used for the precise purpose they were invented in the first place on them and against them.

Though of course that might be part of their programing.

Personally I think the best thing to do is turn your home into a giant Faraday Cage and be very selective about what technological applications you allow in it.

It's all fun and games until you are turned into a mindless night of the living dead zombie and then sorry is never enough!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Apparently you have me confused as someone who is touting or promoting TV as some virtuous entity. I am not.

I am merely pointing out that it can be a useful tool for information
and I don't believe it is being implemented to manipulate the masses.

It is just like other iuseful inanimate devices. (A thermometer, a watch, a GPS etc.)

Sorry, you have the wrong guy. In my leisure time, I spend much more time reading literature than I do watching TV. I work in video BTW, so the LAST thing I want to do when I get home is watch TV.

Regards.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join