It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC/CBS/ABC/CNN/NBC step up attacks on Obama's critics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

DAVID SIROTA, SYNDICATED COLUMNIST: Van Jones is a national hero for his work on green jobs. He's known as an expert on energy policy, on economic policy. He's somebody who made a mistake, who acknowledged that he made a mistake a long time ago, and he was tossed out by this White House.

This guy is a nut job. Not only is Van Jones a "national hero", but anyone who disagrees with his communist and truter beliefs, is a racist or politcal terrorist.

This left wing hyperbole and demonetization of Americans is getting old quickly.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by Wimbly]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I'm surprised that so many people on ATS would object to the fact that Jones once signed a petition asking for more investigation of the 9/11 "truthers" allegations. The "truthers' are important contributors to this site. I personally am skeptical of the "truthers'" charges but they have a right to their theories.

So Jones is, or once was, left of center. Big deal. It's not illegal.

If everyone got as hysterical about all the right wing extremists in the Republican party as they do about everyone who is remotely left of themselves, there would be hardly anyone left in the GOP.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sestias

There's quite a bit more to it than just the positions he's taken regarding 9/11. He's an admitted communist, he's made several racially charged comments, and he's done time behind bars. Put it all together and its indefensible, as far as I'm concerned.

To say that he's 'left of center' is putting it mildly. The guy seems to be part of the FAR-left fringe. You can't get much further left than 'communist.'

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by vor78
reply to post by Sestias

There's quite a bit more to it than just the positions he's taken regarding 9/11. He's an admitted communist, he's made several racially charged comments, and he's done time behind bars. Put it all together and its indefensible, as far as I'm concerned.

Whoa... wait just a minute. You count against him the fact that he spent time behind bars?

Wow....

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Apparently you missed the part where he said put it all together, he even took the time to list the pieces for you. You did the opposite and took one piece to make an arguement.

Of course you knew that so I really don't know why I took the time to point it out to you.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The Dem this Repub phenomena has moved into the media. Here is an idea, start calling these freaks-corrupt politicians-which they are. Maybe 10% of all government officials have the countries best interest at heart. The others are in it for the fame, fortune, and the other perks that come with their corruptibility.

We need a Constitutional Congress. I am so sick of people taking sides when they are so easily manipulated.

DEMS=REPUBS there is no FRACKING DIFFERENCE. Name one illegal law the other party has repealed after it got the power.

Have you read the Cap and Trade bill? It is the takeover of all the states rights-construction, energy, manufacturing, Fracking everything. On top is the largest tax increase in US history.

But lets argue over another corrupt pinko wackjob. He is just another distraction.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
The one thing that I see on this site when it comes to people who say Republicans = Democrats is this:

You only ever speak of taxes, economic legislation, things like that. But what about other areas within our country that are important?

For example, what is the opinion of ATS posters on gay marriage?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wimbly
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Judging by the title on this, you seem a bit paranoid.

Really? Every news channel except for Fox is in on it?

Whatever...

Its not like this is some conspiracy theory. Every study out there show the MSM has a left wing bias.

Reality has a liberal bias....

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

"Their" guy is messing up.

I still don't understand why the news media has a GUY.

Why?

How does this profit any news organization?

Who owns them.

[edit on 103030p://bTuesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join