It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a member of the English Defense League

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
EDL have gained the support of Sikhs, and offered the use of meeting rooms in there temples.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Cheers Haydn

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I am not racist but i probaly sound it at the moment!
Who does this guy think he is?
This is gona realy drive people mad in the UK

They will never see a Muslim Flag over Downing Street

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Bro, it makes me sad to see the way your country, and mine, is being dismantled. As a freedom lover fighting for my GOD GIVEN CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, we both need to stand and fight for what is right, no matter what the cost. I realize England is close to, or past, the point of no return. America is close at hand. We are in the fight of our lives to preserve everything we love and stand for! It is better to die free, than live in bondage. I am with you in your fight because we share the same blood. Much love my brother across the sea...You ALL are in my prayers. STOP THE INSURGENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Hey Hadyn can yo confirm that sikhs have offered the use of there temples for meeting and or possibly joining the movement because that would be a big development that might take the sting out of the media propoganda
Sincerely

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rogue21

Exactly... would be a slap in the face for all the media bandwagoners when they find out a 'supposed right wing group' is using a generally peaceful religious abode as a place to debate.

Fair play to them i say...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

The trouble you see in this whole OP and your view of things, and "theirs" can be summed up in the following:

I am a Celt, 100% of pure Irish Scottish and Welsh heritage as far back as records go.

You say you are proud of your being an Englishman etc and want the immigrants to not come into your country and tell you how to live etc...

Do you really know who and what the English story and roots are really about?

Well then by the same dictate, please will ALL the ENGLISH people who say that EDL and such like are needed, and want to control immigration and send back those settling in BRITAIN now... well I as a Pure Celt, with anscestory going back to the FIRST inhabitators of this British Isles say to you, your anscestors have recently brought the world to WAR and elected Hitler

Go Back to Germany, Norway, France, Italy, Scandanavia etc, and take your polluted with profanities Language with you, and pay the real British people recompense for the Genocide carried out in Wales, Ireland and Scotland.

From Wales not long ago in britains long history English soldiers shot into a market killing many more than reported including women and children

The exact purpose of the march remains unclear. This newspaper article suggests that the marchers' intention was to seize 'the whole of South Wales to erect a Chartist kingdom', but it is unlikely that this was the march's real objective. The marchers had planned to travel in three groups and meet at a location outside of Newport before marching together, but there were delays and this had given the town's authorities time to prepare. The Chartists grouped outside the Westgate Hotel, but when they tried to enter, soldiers were lying in wait and fired shots, killing 22 marchers and wounding many more. The remaining Chartists then retreated. The leading Chartists present, including John Frost, were sentenced to be hung, drawn and quartered, but after protests from all over the country, the sentence was reduced to transportation.

The Newport Rising

And when before that you PROUD Englishmen put up Toll roads so the women and children could not afford to take their goods and produce to Market, and Famine ensued throughout the land.

Or how before that the further Roman English anscestors came to my anscestors land, and cut out the tongues of the Druid scholars so they could not pass on their deep deep knowledge and traditions to the next generation.

Go home to Germany, Italy, Scandinavia, give the money for coal you sold back to the welsh, the Gold and Jewellery your Queen wears back to the Indian and Pakistan peoples, go back Englishman to your true home.

Then I am sure the true British can decide if we think the Islamic people are going to be as dangerous as your anscestors seem to have been on world and british societies, cultures and politics.

I am sure many True British People, the celts would prefer solid family structures, hard workers, deep faith rather than lager drinking tatooed bulldog swaggering football fans in their community anyhow!

Of course I do not mean really deeply what I say above about you going back to your true heritage, thoughts like that create the ignorant mindset that both the islamofascists and EDL supporters have, but you see you argue from a very very very weak position in the first place, and indeed have no right to make the claims you do about inherent rights to dictate the cultural mix of this BRITISH isles, the english for want of a better word are mongrels of many differant races anyhow.

I see no differeance between EDL and IslamoFascists and Zionists and Nazis all the same rabid hatred and externalising your low self esteem and anger onto others, look within first all of you.

Elf

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

not just that but also people who can not be labelled as uneducated white working class + it would also be evident that there not racist

Hell if its true count me in from here on in

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

if memory serves me right the celts originated from modern day bavaria and invaded britian as well, taking over from the indiginous population who built stone henge, that aside your missing the point this thread was originally about the edl.
its not about imigration just extremist islamic groups being tolerated in the uk
and as a first generation english man of german / cossack descent i'm the last person who wants to throw myself out
Sincerly

[edit on 12-9-2009 by rogue21]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rogue21

Thats exactly my point,

Everyone is on shakey ground even the first settlers of Britain, but taking the argument of the EDL and the Proud English purity attitude I was just pointing out the weakness of their position, the hypocrisy of it considering the English actions worldwide and within their own country of immigration to.

And finally surely the first settlers of this island have a real right to say this, not later ones as such.

Kind Regards,

Elf

PS probably spanish moorish and Gypsies from the russian steppes originally from Indian Subcontinent the Celts. Not bavaria except as a stopping of place and part of the russian steppes connection

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

fair enough mate

but all the political correctness aside political islam is still a fundamental problem thats starting to rear its ugly head in our society that needs to be addressed not tolerated or played down thats all i'm saying.

ps : russian steppes huh maybe were related. any cossack in you lol

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogue21

political islam is still a fundamental problem

This is the nail on the head.

But not just political Islam, Political - Religion

It seems wherever a montheistic religion is twisted and distorted from its true teachings, the core teachings of tolerance, love, brotherhood peace, charity etc and used by men in robes as a power base to dictate the politics of a Society it inhabits Repression, war, suffering and division ensue.

History is full of it, and continuing now with such actions as in Iraq by the Christian Right Neocons, in Arabia with the Zionists etc etc.

The danger though is stronger though I feel than normal Political tyranny, it seems such figures as Polpot and Muggabe can carry out terrible actions and such like for as long as they survive, it is a one or maybe two generation thing before the madman dies or is overthrown themselves.

With Religious Totalitarianism the real and present risk is the link to god, faith blind faith, the actions of the suicide bombers is based on belief and faith, and passed on to the next generation, ad infinitum the risk of multi generational totalitarianism is very strong.

Wheras the hatred or fear that usually triggers racial political acts such as seen in cambodia or china, or Rwanda usually cant be soo pervasive and long lasting as the religious guise of totalitarianism.

This is why for example knowing the Chinese were so strong in stamping out all religeon as it is their only real opposition for good or ill, and has been seen before in purely political totalitarianism such as stalin pol pot etc.

I do sense this is growing, the radical Islam indeed, however I also believe most Muslims are aware whilst in the UK with freedom of speech, educational resources etc besides their clerics, and integrating daily in work and socially with other points of view besides the brainwashing that all "westerners are devils" that they will not integrate the brainwashing too much.

Some of course will, but I feel a very small number will actually become readicalised as a percentage, just like the EDL is a small percentage of most sane British people, my own hopes are that in a generation or two things will be more balanced on both sides.

This however of course depends on world events outside the UK, and as long as situations such as Afghanistan and 9/11 and Iraq, and the new march to Iran continue I really cant blame too much some getting angry flipping out and maybe becoming that small percentage themselves.

At our core we are all human beings, brothers and sisters most people want harmony and peace and happiness no matter how hard the Nutters in the robes, mosques, churchs, parliments, white houses etc want to keep us divided against each other, so we dont notice the true enemy themselves, those who dictate, control and divide with politics religeon and money.

There certainly has been pink elephants in the mosques, homes, churchs, battlefields, rice fields, congresses for a long time, but I think slowly people worldwide are starting to realise the distractions and once that critical mass is achieved the power structures of control that have enslaved human thought and societies for millenia will fall down.

That is my hope and prayers anyhow.

Elf

[edit on 12-9-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

hey hadyn read this heres a letter from a uaf supporter in the birmingham post.
its worth its weight in gold

www.birminghampost.net... e-comments-bottom

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
We all recieved messages on facebook, from sikhs and now hindus offering support, claiming they have also been hit by extremism. Hopefully they will turn up to shut the damn media up.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
S+F

All that comes out of religion is Separatism - Hate - Violence - Murder - War - Genocide!!

All religions should be banned from this planet forever!!
Its about time we looked for new enlightenment instead of some imaginary
being who lives in the sky.

Muslim fanaticals are like the borg imo "Resistance is futile"

Screw all religions its all bullsh*t. ..i.,

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
IMO people who are to deep in Religion, make that any religion, just need to get out more! They have every right to believe in any religion they want, and i believe that to be fine. Everyone should be aloud to chose there own path in life!

People who come to another country and demand that the law's be changed around them aint on! Anyone who immigrates to another country should be respectfull of that country, its law's, its people, traditions ect. The government we have now is weak and could be doing a MUCH better job for the UK!

Tsom87

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by cellardoor1976
Bro, it makes me sad to see the way your country, and mine, is being dismantled. As a freedom lover fighting for my GOD GIVEN CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, we both need to stand and fight for what is right, no matter what the cost. I realize England is close to, or past, the point of no return. America is close at hand. We are in the fight of our lives to preserve everything we love and stand for! It is better to die free, than live in bondage. I am with you in your fight because we share the same blood. Much love my brother across the sea...You ALL are in my prayers. STOP THE INSURGENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do not tell us how to run our affairs when you do not understand our country, its history, people or culture.

Thank you, come again.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join