It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a member of the English Defense League

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by chocolate teapot

The Queen has no power?!?

I would argue (in another thread of course) that she indeed holds a GREAT deal of power, and wealth, and real estate including the Denver Airport...
I've heard other comments that she is just a figurehead, etc., but I believe she is very much behind the NWO agenda and wields a lot of power - they just "want" us to believe she's just a figurehead who happens to be one of the richest people on the planet....

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Magzoid

The wars between Muslims and non-muslims has been going on long before the first U.S. corporation was ever founded. This whole claim that the west started is all is just another lie perpetrated on the public

And what about Kashmir?

Islam has been trying to conquer India for centuries now, just like they have been trying to conquer Europe for centuries.

Islam has always been the aggressor.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

You are representing a non-representive view as being respresentative.

At the risk of me repeating myself - "You are uninformed and ignorant".

How about telling us or me why you think the basic fundamental tenets of being a muslim is a threat to the UK or the Western world?

I would posit that there is GOD and there is Human Being - Religion inserts itself between the two and provides a bastardized interpretation of Gods wishes to achieve certain ends - and that has been replicated and perpetuated over the ages from Islam, to Cathlolics to Christians.

Surely you can do better than simply spout mindless and unfounded conjecture based upon what you have interpreted through a biased and unbalanced media? non?

Thanks

Bravo

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Yes, I agree the wealth of the Western Nation was in actual fact created by the Western Nations BUT at the COST of other nations.

So answer me this:

1) Why was there a Neocon think tank consisting of Cheyney, Rumsfeld, Pearl, Wolfowitz writing an influcencial strategu paper known as "Project for a New American Century" (PNAC) that specificically focuses upon USA taking these resources by "force", if all the camel jockeys in the Middle East were simply prepared to sell us their wares?

2) Just to be sure - am i correct in understanding you believe that the Middle East wants to sell us their resources - in that case why the hell are we in Iraq and Afghanistan - is it because of the threat of Nukes or is it because we are bringing freedom to the unwashed masses in the Middle East?

Some Middle Eastern countries do not have the energy resources - BUT - they have land that we need to traverse in an efficient way with our pipelines etc so as to get the energy out of Middle East and into the West - a case in point being Afghanistan - this country is key to US energy strategy as it provides us with a stepping stone into Asian energy resources and supply, and thus less reliance upon Russian energy reserves - and believe me, once they have the control the Russians would rape us economically - hence the US strategy to avoid this by means of Afghanistan etc.

There has been a consistent British strategy in the Middle East for nearly 90 years to keep the middle east "third world" in many respects - because just imagine what would happen if the Alliance of Middle Eastern countries actually got their "S@#t together and monopolized energy prices in a congruent manner to the Western World.

Remember (I am not religous) - but Jesus threw the money lenders out of the temple for a reason - he who controls DEBT and CREDIT ulimately controls EVERYTHING.

Wait until around Nov/Dec of 2009 and you will see exactly what I mean.

Thanks

Bravo

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Your statement seemed like a dig at all Asians, or at least at majority Asian areas in Glasgow.

Sure we have Asian food stores and thats handy, but you are obviously unaware of what is really going on here

Yeh, so cool and trendy, lets just pop down to the Deli for some cumin seeds

There are huge dangers in glasgow, and have been for almost twenty years. Maybe if you were a white teenager living in the South Side or West End you might just have a more informed opinion of what's really going on.

I apologise if i took these statements the wrong way and that you did not mean to imply all Asians. Certainly i'm also against extremism of any form from any religion.

Which particular marginalised group were you referring to when you stated "NEDS"?

Lol. You know what a ned is! Like these guys:

I've grown, worked with and been friends with many who would be classed as such as well in all kinds of contexts. I've also been jumped by neds, had a friend almost raped in front of her boyfriend by a group of neds while others held him down and had a friend permanently disfigured by being slashed in the face for no reason. And that's just the start of my ned run-in stories. I'm yet to have a run-in with any extremist Muslims, hence the fact i commented to the OP that there's other things happening in our society that may deserve their focus if they really want to protect our society.

And I had a very interesting chat with a Muslim friend last night on this subject. She put it perfectly into context! She said 'Who can say that the Asian community hasn't integrated into the British way of life. Have you seen the boys driving about in their souped up cars with their bling selling and taking drugs, forming gangs and fighting in the streets? They're just like Asian neds these days'. It totally made me think of your previous comment. lol.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

Yes neds/chavs do represent a problem, but they don't pose a threat to national security, extremeists plan plane bombings, car bombings, mass death.

The worst a chav could do is call you a ***** or stab you.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Your country was sold out for cheap labor by corrupt politicians, and we are in the same boat here in short order. Chaos is the destination, and the only real hope if for you and your friends to go rural, and prepare for the collapse.

LOL And here is the real irony of this thread topic, although I live in the UK I happen to live in Wales.

The bulk of the "Rural" areas is owned and being bought up by the English.

No offense to the OP but many the Welsh can't afford a home and many English are buying up properties here for a song.

Many people here now have reached rock bottom, in many cases the English own the property and the migrants workers take the jobs.

There is no wonder people get angry especially when the aliens openly threaten the very people whose jobs and homes they are taking.

When it comes to the EDL they have some very valid points but perhaps they should take a closer look what they really want.

If by some miracle the EDL got their way UK was defined by what it means to be English, then that would only open another can of worms in relation to Wales.

Perhaps we should avoid the subject of nationalism, and focus on the real problem "immigration".

Perhaps we should deport anyone who has not been a UK citizen prior to the elction of the current government.

This would send a clear message to would be migrants "If you come here you come on our terms and obey our laws or expect to be booted back to where you came from".

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I'm pretty saddened and disgusted by this thread to be honest. The majority of posters have called the OP ignorant and flung all kinds of accusations at him, never once realising that they themselves are ignorant on so many levels.

To those of you who say the English Defence League are causing division:
Even if that's true, Fundamentalist Islam caused division long before the EDL came into existence and hardly anything has been done about it. What have the government done to prevent segregated Muslim communities? What have the government done to prevent the plethora of ways Fundamentalist Muslims seperate themselves from the wider community? What you do-gooders are basically saying is that everyone in a multicultural society is beyond criticism. How do you criticise Islam without being 'divisive'? Answers on a postcard please. Do you just.... not criticise and watch the country you once knew change beyond all recognition without lifting a finger? Should we have done that with the Nazis? Just ignored them for fear of causing division?

To those of you who say the English Defence League are racist:
They could not have gone to greater lengths to state that they are non-racist and non-political, and also to invite people of all racial backgrounds to get involved. Truth is - when your long line of ancestors fought to defend a country, you're going to be more protective over it than someone who is an immigrant or recent descendent of immigrants. Hence the vast majority of the EDL happen to be of Anglo-Saxon stock. Can they be blamed for that?

To those of you who say the English Defence League are being manipulated by negative media propaganda about Islam:
How ignorant are you? If you can't see that the government and media are offering special protection and immunity to Islam in this country you need to pull your head right out of the sand. The EDL do not base their opinions on media hearsay, it is based on first-hand experiences: Extreme Muslims protesting against returning troops, schools becoming majority Muslim, Anjem Choudry converting children in the streets without their parent's consent, Christian graveyards being dug up to make room for Muslims, Churches being converted to Mosques, special exceptions to British animal welfare laws in halal slaughter methods, Muslims celebrating the anniversary of 9/11, no-go neighbourhoods for non-Muslims. Who wants to tell me that all of this is media lies? Bear in mind that much of this I have experienced first-hand myself.

To those of you who say the English Defence League are going about this in the wrong way:
How the hell else do we do it? The politicians have for decades refused to listen to people's concerns. This is why the BNP is more popular than ever. Geert Wilders tried to criticise Islam in a peaceful, civilised manner and what happened? He was refused entry into the country. The government have made it clear that they do not permit criticism of Islam. Taking to the streets, peacefully, is the only way we're still free to do this. People who never asked for multiculturalism, mass-immigration and overcrowding (not saying this applies to the EDL) have no options anymore. They may not want to, but their only option is to vote BNP. Those who don't want to vote BNP - what do they do? Multiculturalism is an ideology which seemingly is not allowed to be challenged. Why not? Why should the British not have a say over the identity of their homeland? The EDL represents people who specifically and exclusively got fed up with the government allowing Islam to basically do what it wants in their country, without the people's consent. They're not violent (from most reports, any violence so far has been initiated by Muslim youth, NOT the EDL, who are then forced to act in defence). And to whoever said there are already people working on rooting out Fundamentalist Islam - who? Who are these people and what have they achieved?

To those of you who say the English Defence League are just football hooligans:
Why would that matter? Does it automatically make them violent and uneducated? If you think so, you're more guilty than anyone of prejudice. It is the working class areas and people who come into most contact with extreme Islam. It just so happens that working class youth are more likely to follow football in the way 'hooligans' do.

To those of you who say England is multicultural and no-one can dictate how another cultural group acts:
So anything goes in this country now? Anything, right? Are we allowed to oppose anything at all, or do we have to just shut up in the name of preserving 'peace' (an artificial form of 'peace' which won't last)? Remember - even if the native people of England unanimously ignore threats from immigrant groups, there are plenty of immigrant groups who do not get along with each other. There have been inner-city riots before not even involving the native people of Britain.

I'm sick of limp-wristed do-gooders who have swallowed all the left-wing propaganda available. I and the EDL don't care about 'left' and 'right'. This isn't about politics, it's about defending the country our forefathers died for. And they sure as hell didn't die for it to become an Islamic state, handed over by people who seemingly couldn't give a crap about their heritage. You say Britain belongs to everyone. Does that mean every country in the world belongs to everyone? How dull the world will be when each nation is no longer unique but just a big mish-mash of predominantly Islamic, generic global culture.

Oh and by the way, if you can't see that the aiding of Islamification of Britain is one big conspiracy, conducted by the powers that be to destroy tradition and cultural unity, you might want to educate yourself and open your eyes. You're being manipulated. The government are counting on our tolerance to make their plan happen. The threat of division will be lessened once Islamic Extremism is rooted out of this country

*My views do not represent the English Defence League.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

That's true. But my life and the life of those around me has been affected greatly by neds and continues to be affected on a daily basis. I don't know anyone as of yet, thankfully, that's been hurt, scarred or killed by Muslim extremists. I do know people that have been hurt, scarred or killed by neds. I read my local paper and it's another stabbing, another robbing, another innocent man getting his head stamped on, a girl getting slashed by a man for no reason. The problem is we are spending more time fearing what one group of society might do, and completely missing what another part is doing.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Give this guy a slice of pie.

Best post i have seen in this thread so far.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

The bulk of the "Rural" areas is owned and being bought up by the English.

No offense to the OP but many the Welsh can't afford a home and many English are buying up properties here for a song.

Many people here now have reached rock bottom, in many cases the English own the property and the migrants workers take the jobs.

Now that I can quite believe but I must point out that the vast majority of English can not afford to buy homes in Wales and are in the same mire the majority of Welsh people.

Come visit areas in the North East.
Or in Doncaster, Sheffield and Leeds etc.

And despite having the skills our jobs are being taken by Italians, Lithuainians, Poles etc.

We are positively discriminated against to ensure that 'ethnic minorities' are properly represented in every industry.

The Welsh, Irish, Scots and English ALL face the same problems and should be united in our stance and approach against the things that threaten our very union and our cultural ties.

It is a small elite, not 'the English' per se.

Perhaps we should avoid the subject of nationalism, and focus on the real problem "immigration".

Perhaps we should deport anyone who has not been a UK citizen prior to the elction of the current government.

This would send a clear message to would be migrants "If you come here you come on our terms and obey our laws or expect to be booted back to where you came from".

Now that would get my vote anytime.
But we haven't got a single politician brave enough to say that, despite personal opinion, as they are all carear politicians. Gone are the days when we had people's politicians or politicians of conviction. They are all a disgrace.

I have no problem with immigration.
Humanity relies on it.
As long as they immigrants have something positive to offer our society.
Unfortunately these Muslim fanatics are hell bent on changing our society into a replica of the same #holeistan that they came from.

Edit to add.
Thank you Cyrthaul for once again summing up and posting what a lot here feel but unfortunately can not put into words.

[edit on 9/9/09 by Freeborn]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

I certainly understand the threat you feel from Neds / Chavs and not from Muslims however, that maybe due to the relatively low number of Muslim immigrants in Glasgow when compared to the Midlands and North West England.
In these places there are no go areas where non-Muslims are assaulted if they enter.
'Our' Police force allow this to happen for fear of upsetting the local Muslims who would riot and thus spoil the image our nice, peaceful, multi-cultural society.
Imagine the outcry if no go areas for Muslims were tolerated by The Police?

This is a reality.
Not scaremongering but fact.

That we have a problem with feral youngsters is undisputable.
Is it just another case of TPTB feeding people's fears through MSM?
I don't know, it probably requires a thread in itself.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
'Our' Police force allow this to happen for fear of upsetting the local Muslims who would riot and thus spoil the image our nice, peaceful, multi-cultural society.

THIS is the crux of it. Globalism requires multiculturalism, multiculturalism requires a good public image. So where multiculturalism can be seen to have failed, the authorities - in support of their overall agenda of globalisation - MUST ensure that any negative perception of multiculturalism is suppressed, covered-up, and all critics viciously attacked.

And thanks for the backing on what I have to say Haydn and Freeborn.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
The worst a chav could do is call you a ***** or stab you.

I'd say getting stabbed is pretty bad, wouldn't you? Especially if you bleed to death.

What about this extremist?

Where do we "send him home" to?

He obviously doesn't want to fit into society and poses a particular threat to peoples way of lives.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Have a star,yeahh I too dont like the idea of being stabbed!

Concerning that neo nazi,he wouldnt look out of place in some defense league-trying to think of one,its on the tip of my tongue.

Ahh there it is one full of proud anglo saxons who have relatives who have fought for their countries(mainly in betting shops,pubs,streets,paddy wagons,dole ques,ect)

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

We send him to prison. This country is his homeland whether we like it or not. Fortunately, with terrorists born elsewhere, we have the added advantage of sending them home, hopefully to a prison there. Rarely do we take advantage of that option though.

What does this have to do with the discussion anyway neformore? Far-right prospective terrorists are regularly and harshly dealt with. The English Defence League formed because the same cannot be said for their Muslim counterparts. No-one's asking for special treatment for one type of extremist over another - just equal treatment for all.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Lock the sick piece of #e up for the rest of his life in a cell with just a straw mattress and a diet of bread and water just enough to keep him alive and let him ponder on his thoughts and opinions.

Nef, I don't think anyone in this thread has avocated any sort of racist opinions.
It is the barbaric and repressive aspects of a religion and the percieved erosion of British culture that people oppose, not a person's race.
I am certain you are capable of differentiating between the two.

Edit to add. Unlike some noangels!

[edit on 9/9/09 by Freeborn]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by noangels
Concerning that neo nazi,he wouldnt look out of place in some defense league-trying to think of one,its on the tip of my tongue.

Just how prejudiced are you? Do you judge everyone by their appearance (which, by the way is the fundamental evil of racism) or just the white and English?

Originally posted by noangels
Ahh there it is one full of proud anglo saxons who have relatives who have fought for their countries(mainly in betting shops,pubs,streets,paddy wagons,dole ques,ect)

Your racism and ignorance is beyond belief. It doesn't matter whether you're English yourself.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul

Originally posted by neformore

We send him to prison. This country is his homeland whether we like it or not. Fortunately, with terrorists born elsewhere, we have the added advantage of sending them home, hopefully to a prison there. Rarely do we take advantage of that option though.

In some cases, I am of the opinion, that sending them home is not the right thing to do. That is more a "passing the buck" or "out of sight, out of mind" approach and solves nothing. Afterall, MS13 were created after the US sent all those little b*st*rds home.

Extremism in this sense is slightly different. I think that we should send them all to Jesus Camp

OK that is a joke. With religion/racial extremism then the answer is prison but none of this fancy lardy dar "here's a playstation for your cell" crap, I mean proper prison, locked up 23 hours prison.

Sending them home will only allow them to mingle with more extremists in their own country and plan further attacks but from within the safety of their own laws.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

The Welsh, Irish, Scots and English ALL face the same problems and should be united in our stance and approach against the things that threaten our very union and our cultural ties.

Yup fully agree dude, but it gets very complicated when you get some dumb assed Tafs insisting on road signs being in Welsh and such foolishness.

(I'm still waiting for a petition to have road signs in Punjabi etc it's only a matter of time )

Yes we do need to be represented by people with big bollocks and not career politicians, if I had an education I'd do it myself.

At the moment the only way I see forward is to strengthen UKIPs' position on the EU as this has opened the doors to the immigration problem, and it would appear that UKIP are insistent upon withdrawal .

Regardless of their initial manifesto (to tell the truth I'm pretty ignorant of) at the very least we would be in a position to stem the tide of migrants and save millions on MEPs lives of luxury.

Don't know mate, what's the frigging answer ?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join