It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO on holiday

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
hey ats been a month since I've come back to this website.
Anyway i was down my granddads the other day ( not the one from Scotland) this is my dads dad, very very sceptical to ufo s and that.
anyway he wanted to know how to put pictures from your mobile to your laptop so i showed him.
so we was going through the pictures until we saw this image. which was very odd and did kind of shout out that's a ufo.

you could not see it on the mobile but when it popped up on the laptop screen you could see the beauty.

this image was took in Devon about last month, this image has not alterations or anything this is the original picture.

what do you guys think?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Was the photo taken through a closed window?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
no, it was outside of a pub which is on a hill mate.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Jibbs

that would be my guess,
There looks like theres something black on the right hand side too, and on the left, Could even be odd clouds, as directly below it there appears to be a cloud of the same colour.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
to be honest could be anything.
but very strange triangle formation of clouds i would say.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mtaftm
to be honest could be anything.
but very strange triangle formation of clouds i would say.

A strange triangle formation of clouds??
Whatever drugs you are taking I want some.

Looks to me to be reflection of lights on a window. I presume you would have taken more than 1 picture from that spot... anything else you could share to show us the view from the hill?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I'll have to go lights from an old chandelear behind an old window from an old pub on an old hill mate.......I think the black smudge mark to the left of the lights in question kinda gives it away........ i could be wrong

Edit to add: 3 other smudges at equal height on the far right of the pic..

[edit on 7/9/2009 by scubagravy]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
There look to be two more of the pink round images on your photo -- one below the three and another to the far right of that one. I'm inclined to guess -- and it's just a guess -- either lens contamination or a reflection.

Cool-looking photo; I'd also guess that if there were three pink, glowing giant orbs in the sky when you took the photo, that you'd have noticed them.

cheers

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

this image was took in Devon about last month, this image has not alterations or anything this is the original picture.

I guess your N95 Nokia phone have wrong date perhaps, since EXIF data says that the photo is from 2008-10-12.
Also, perhaps you didn't remember well, and you actually take the photo through a window or a glass panel or something...because the photo contains signs of dirt and reflections.
I guess the 3 blobs where reflection from some light sources in the room/pub where you are.
I also coud be wrong, and your camera senzor is very dirty, and this patches of dirt would be seen in many other images taken with that camera.

[edit on 7/9/09 by depthoffield]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
btw its not my photo.
the image was took with a Nokia e63.
its idd thats all i can say.
i was not there when the image was taken.
but it was defiantly outside because the only way you can take a picture is from the outside of the pub as due to the fact the windows in the pub don't face that way.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Nice to see someone posting a high res image for a change

They certainly don't look like real lights as they are to diffused.

We've seen in the past that when people take pics and then only notice 'lights' when they go though the developed images its usually down to reflection on the lens. Especially if they only have the 1 picture of the event. The sunlight is coming from behind the camera so the conditions are right for a refection into the lens.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Mate,

what you have here looks like a Aurora TR-3B over England.

Google it for more details. Also take a look at this thread here

Aurora

Star and flag for posting this!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Charismagic

how can 3 patch's of light look like a solid object ?

Or more to the point how can 3 patch's of light look like something thats never been seen?

[edit on 7-9-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by VitalOverdose

You use your imagination of course

Very much looks like a reflection to me... several reflections actually.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Looks like a reflection. Even though the OP says he was not around when it was taken but knows it was taken outside sounds kinda strange to me. It is an outside shot of a hillside if he was not there when it was taken how does he know it was from the pub? Is the pub the only building that side of the hill?
Im going to stick with reflection and if it was taken out side this may be a picture of a picture that was up on the monitor. This could be a number of things but it is not a picture of anything in the sky.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
right basically my family go to a place called Dawlish warren.
there's a pub on the hill called the mount pleasant, it's a nice pub,
you can go to the outside area which is on the hill with a perfect view of the beach which is shown in the photo.
the windows inside the pub face the sea nothing else, except trees, and a car park that's about it.

i can tell this was taken from the outside of the pub. ( this is on the pub location you go out through some doors there's benches where you can smoke and have a pint).

so reflection know, sun reflection maybe. it's just very odd, if you put it in negative them three triangle lights are still there.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

btw its not my photo.
the image was took with a Nokia e63.

Strange what EXIF data of the photo says:

Make - Nokia
Model - N95 8GB
Orientation - Top left
YResolution - 300
ResolutionUnit - Inch
YCbCrPositioning - Centered
ExifOffset - 220
CustomRendered - Normal process
ExposureMode - Auto
White Balance - Auto
DigitalZoomRatio - 1.00 x
SceneCaptureType - Standard
GainControl - None
ExposureTime - 1/250 seconds
FNumber - 2.80
ISOSpeedRatings - 100
ExifVersion - 0220
DateTimeOriginal - 2008:10:12 15:13:46
DateTimeDigitized - 2008:10:12 15:13:46
ComponentsConfiguration - YCbCr
ShutterSpeedValue - 1/250 seconds
ApertureValue - F 2.80
LightSource - Auto
Flash - Flash not fired, auto mode
FocalLength - 5.60 mm
FlashPixVersion - 0100
ColorSpace - sRGB
ExifImageWidth - 2592
ExifImageHeight - 1944

Maker Note (Vendor): -

Thumbnail: -
Compression - 6 (JPG)
XResolution - 300
YResolution - 300
ResolutionUnit - Inch
JpegIFOffset - 3084
JpegIFByteCount - 17610

So, relevant data:
Make - Nokia
Model - N95 8GB
date time original: DateTimeOriginal - 2008:10:12 15:13:46

which contradicts what you said.

Also:

it's a nice pub,
you can go to the outside area which is on the hill with a perfect view of the beach which is shown in the photo.
the windows inside the pub face the sea nothing else, except trees, and a car park that's about it

An image can value as o thousand words...
Some pictures with that pub would be nice.

Also, the three reflections where big to not be seen by someone else..or it was indeed a very lucky shot.

Ok, reflections like reflections,. but what about those specs of dirt, well focused which appears in image? So dirty was the senzor of the camera?
Anyway, as always, a picture itself, and a story for someone, still not count as a proof, unfortunately, because of the great probability of many many hoaxes or confusions.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mtaftmthis image was took in Devon about last month, this image has not alterations or anything this is the original picture.

The image wasn't taken last month.

The non evergreen trees are all losing their leaves, which backs up the mid autumn 12-10-2008 date in the EXIF data.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

the windows inside the pub face the sea nothing else, except trees, and a car park that's about it.

This is a picture of the sea
and some trees
and a car park

and some reflections from inside the pub

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I you look at the area on google maps you can see the pub he is talking about, and the rear of the building faces in exactly the same direction as the photo was taken.

Google Maps

It's definitely a reflection of lights from the pub.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by johnmhinds]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join