It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese scientists 'filmed UFO for 40 minutes'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
If the Chinese authorities really have some footage as well as whats been posted then this is one of the most interesting sightings i have seen for a while. Its the length of the sighting that interests me, it rules out almost all the usual suspects for mis-sightings.

An eclipse is not an amazingly rare so i doubt if whatever it was they filmed was there just for the event. It might mean that this object was only visible during that time which in turn could suggest that there may be more than one of these UFO's.

I look forward to the release of more info concerning this case.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Holy crap this dumb UFO already has 3 other topics being discussed about it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I really don't think it deserves another topic.

This UFO has been so over hyped that I think people are purposely trying to push it... it's not even a good sighting, nor has it actually been verified. Just a bunch of he said, she said nonsense.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
According to one Chinese scientist a Dr. Won Yu Fo Flu Hi, the craft seemed to be something right out of a science fiction movie.

However, another Chinese scientist a Dr. Ruk Rout Be Row from the We Wan Tu Be Wiev Institute wasn't so sure. Dr Ruk thought it might have been a large American version of a Chinese rantern (lantern).

More updates as they come in.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by rhynouk

This story is also covered in the American press too, not just the British mainstream media

I rarely pay attention to UFO stories, but there is something significant about this story - especially the public acknowledgement by the Chinese state media.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Both the "dailymail.co.uk"...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

...and "telegraph.co.uk"...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

...are reporting the same news from ALL NEWS WEB! They are even linking to the same video on YouTube by ALL NEWS WEB!...

Fishy fishy fishy.... ALL NEWS WEB is the worst source for ANYTHING. It seems they all are pushing the same b.s.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I hope this pans out.

This is the sort of evidence we need: A credible organization with indisputable footage of a UFO, filmed over a long period of time and released to the public.

Even if this does pan out:

Are the sheeple going to care? After all, there's enough evidence of UFO's to hit someone over the head with and knock them unconscious. And most of the people I know could care less.

Will the American government allow this video to be released? It sounds like something that is likely to dissapear from the radar screen. We are bullies.

I think forced disclosure is going to take something much more powerful than this, unfortuantely. I hate to bring up the White House lawn landing, but for some people, UFO footage from a country far removed from their own culture, and coupled with all the disinformation that will surround it---it just won't be enough. I mean, Dr. Greer assembled a group of whistle blowers---credentialed and believable--for a press conference and America yawned.

People the world over have seen videos of UFO's---on television and on the Internet and occassionally in the newspapers and there's still a large contingent of people for whom it doesn't register. This isn't earth shattering enough to wake them up. Or is it? I think it depends on how the video is released. This morning on the Today Show they did a peice on UFO's and the anchors were doing the tongue in cheek--this is so silly--routine. It's frustrating, but I have no reason to believe that this new video will be released with any more seriousness than any of the others that have come along.

I was a reporter and a news broadcaster for many years---albeit an "awake" one. I can't tell you how frustrating it was to confront the media bias on a day to day basis. I have no faith in our media to report the truth about anything. Disclosure is going to come around despite them, not because of them.

It'll be interesting to see how this pans out.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by 0neKnows

Erm, the Daily Mail and Telegraph are mainstream newspapers in the United Kingdom. How are they possibly "web news"?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This will be forgotten within a month.

Why? Because we won't see the "compelling" footage taking by scientists anytime soon. Instead, we'll be stuck with these two peasants all excited they saw a mysterious craft in the sky.

Oh well.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
That is some solid footage right there.

"Footage" is a term used for video.... as in feet of rolling film... All we have here is a single photo?

Oy....

It's probably one of Gravwave LLC's test craft, the company that Buzz Aldrin is senior science adviser for in China

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Someone give the cameraman a medal! Or atleast a pat on the back for that awsome footage!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
As them buggers say, the human race is evolving to slowly. All these decades to for people to figure out if what they see/saw was an alien ship I wonder when disclosure happens how long it will take to decide if aliens are flying the alien ships.

American...Alien........... American....Alien

Doesn't matter you will all/mostly probably be dead by then
OOPS!

[edit on 7-9-2009 by observe50]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
That's not even footage.. more like stills. And I see nothing "awesome" about it.

Unless you think waiting a year for actual footage is awesome.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
People are really more stupid than i first thought..

Its all conditioning, ive seen much better ufo footage than this.. there getting us ready for something huge, i can bet my life on it..

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
well i posted on the other forum on this subject, now there are that many im lost!

So i will say the same thing pretty much, if this is the real deal, then we wont ever see it, if its nothing then it will be plastered all over the net with people saying, "undeniable proof of alien existence"

Where is the "footage" anyways?
I see pictures but no video. Where are the scientists that are spending 12 months to examine this footage? Im a true believer but when they say this and say that i just dont buy it, i want to see the footage now!!! not 12 months, why cant everyone on the internet study it and say if it is real or not, why do 2 guys get the privelidge alone??? This story cries BS to me. I will follow for now to see if anything comes of it.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Wow, look at all of the skeptics in here getting angry at the footage...

Good find on the article, Infinite.

And I believe that the Chinese government is taking this very seriously. They would love the spotlight to announce that they discovered the first proof that we're not alone within this universe.

We may be coming to the end of disclosure, ladies and gentlemen!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Also i feel like my avator when i read articles on UFO's that are just nothing to go on.

I feel like "wow! this could be it" then the more i read the more im progressing threw my avator!!! lol

Peace

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

The post you replied to probably believe that because Palin "looks the corporate part" she has brains.

So many people judge by looks.

Watch the original movie "the Andromeda Strain" one of the smartest professiors my husband had in college, a real genius looked almost exactly like the older woman in that movie.

Looks are so superficial and fooling.

and no, oftentimes "the cute babe" is brainless & clueless.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Erm, the Daily Mail and Telegraph are mainstream newspapers in the United Kingdom. How are they possibly "web news"?

Oh come on people... CHECK....

The video that both these main stream media are using is from youtube yes?

The user account is All News Web

Allnewsweb
July 28, 2009

29 July 2009

China Eclipse UFO: We're not alone, Video!

Michael Cohen [email protected]

Can it be confirmedly said that 'we are not alone' and nine Chinese students have the proof on film?

The UFO that was reported by All News Web on 25 July 2009 ( www.--.com... ) and seen by 22 students in the city of Deqing in China during a rooftop observation of the solar eclipse has been hailed by that nations massive UFO community as the UFO event of the year. China's media has extensively reported on the story, which was originally broken by the government owned Xinhua, China's most establishment newspaper, with reports in over fifty outlets: Yet the event is being completely ignored by the western media.

It has now been confirmed that no less than 9 students separately filmed and photographed the UFO seen still photographs below. The students are claiming that the object morphed shape a few times and initially appeared to be a glowing blue colour but afterwards darkened.

www.youtube.com...

Always pays to check closely

Seems 'research' has been tossed out the window at ATS

Sad very sad....

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

Thank you

Also, if the Chinese scientific community have an opportunity to beat NASA, do we honestly reckon they will let it slip? Of course not.

IF, and I mean if, we are presented with the undeniable proof - will the United States release anything before China? Now, that is the question (pardon the cliché)

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

it seems you are being ignored Zorgon, and after all those long and well researched threads that you have done, i listened to you straight away and then realised "oh yea, thats that M. Cohen fella, the one who said there would be mass disclosure" which didnt happen. Allnewsweb are full of BS. Thanks for bringing my attention to this Zorgon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join