It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 posts before you can start a thread!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
LOL, im searching through posts so I can reply to stuff and post my info once I hit 20, so when I saw this it was a funny coincidence!

13 to go!!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Well im here now might knock the number down with ya if you dont mind

My first post was an introduction with my cool info in it but it got trashed cus I didnt know one of the rules

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
In my profile I have ATS points in red, is that good or bad. Plus do I need to have at least 2 lines before I can post a reply?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by draildatrain

Please let me introduce you to the Freshman's forum where many, if not all of your questions are answered.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Thanks I will check it out, but Im also trying to reach 20 posts so A couple of questions is quite efficient at killing 2 birds with one stone

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

True. Asking questions is the easy way, but, rather than asking, most of those questions are already typed up in the Freshman's forum where you can find things out by yourself.

As far as gaining those 20 posts you need so urgently, have you thought about checking out BTS?

There's plenty of threads there for mere chit chat.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Thanks alot! now I just need two get all the way over to the end of this bloody line and get 2 lines!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I guess you don't know that a three word post that is on topic and helpful to the discussion in not considered a 1-line post, but it's true.

Read Warnings for one-line or short responses

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
the same goes for me, i have some theories i cant wait to discuss, some about religion, some even about connecting the dots in several conspiracies

besides, i've really been getting into fringe science lately, specifically getting energy from the "bugs" in the laws of nature

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Yeah I see the problem. I'm new here myself, and wanted to open a thread about some nice phenomenon. Still have to reply a bit more I guess :p

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Hey don't worry, your posts will fly by. On that note, welcome!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
20 posts? Well I'm still posting I almost there. I have some new information found in the Da Vinci painting of the last supper and some new information as to the true nature of the Holy Grail. Hopefully later today I can post it..

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusVine
20 posts? Well I'm still posting I almost there. I have some new information found in the Da Vinci painting of the last supper and some new information as to the true nature of the Holy Grail. Hopefully later today I can post it..

I'd be glad to read it, I'll keep it in mind!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
don't feel bad, im going thru the 20 posts initiation as well. so, on that note greetings and salutaions to you all,

-bri-

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Welcome! I'm looking forward to seeing your posts.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lug
MisterPbody, I'm looking forward to reading your new thread. Can you link it in here?

MisterPbody has notched over 30 posts and had submitted his Alien thread several days ago, for those that haven't encountered it yet, here you go:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
@ MisterPbody

I know! 20 Effing posts! Gimme a break. What's the point?

I, like you, also have an interesting discussion to hopefully start but twenty posts is just wasting my time. There's only one thing for it.....

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Twwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooo

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Fourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join