It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

intersting Bible/2012 correlation...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Hey guys =]

This is my first topic post. I hope y'all find it interesting.

A few moths ago I was watching the History channel, and they had something on about the Bible and UFO's. They mentioned about Ezekiel's "wheel within a wheel" and how it may be describing a UFO, when one of the passages that described the beings with in the wheel, caught my ears...

...As for the form of their faces, each had the face of a man, all four had the face of a lion on the right and the face of a bull on the left, and all four had the face of an eagle.

The part of the lion and the bull hit me, I thought "those are signs of the zodiac". I did a little more research and found that the other two, the man and the eagle, are both signs in the zodiac...

...As for the form of their faces, each had the face of a man (aquarius), all four had the face of a lion (leo) on the right and the face of a bull (taurus) on the left, and all four had the face of an eagle (scorpio).

When you map them out on the zodiac ring, you get this...

home.att.net...

Interesting??

How about this....

I am, right now watching on the History channel, "Nostradamus 2012", and they just got done talking about Fulcanelli and the images on one of the cathedrals... a man, a bull, a lion, and an eagle... referencing the great galactic cross and the center of the galaxy.

On a religious note, I also found out that the age of Taurus was the age ending with Moses when he ushered in the age of the ram (Aries). Right now, we are ending the age of Pisces and entering the age of Aquarius. Also, the symbols of the Four evangelists... Matthew, Mark, Luke and John are the bull, the man, the eagle and the lion...

Interesting...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I saw something similar.
On that show, they talked about the same thing, and some thing they called the eight spoked wheel, that symbolizes the galactic alignment in 2012.. Spooky right !!!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Also they mentioned in Nostradamus' time astrology was given
far more credence than it is now.

People didnt do anything without consulting the stars first!
Indeed, astronomy, mathmatics and astrology all fits in together.

When you study the mayan calendar for instance, you realize
just how far away from the natural order of things we are now,
how much we really dont understand, yet think we do and THAT
to me is what is truly scary!

For it is a dangerous form of arrogance that leads to self destruction.
S & F! Good job!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Interesting topic, I was just pondering this info myself. I caught parts of the history special (need to finish it on my DVR lol) and I did see the part with the zodiac symbols being hidden in the church. Makes for good research. I wonder where, or when, the zodiac actually came to be. In terms of astrological knowledge that is.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The thing about the bull, lion, eagle, and man may be parts of the zodiac, but the history channel special takes it out of context in relation to the gothic cathedral. There is a Judeo-Christian phrase/proverb that says:
The greatest of the domesticated beasts is the BULL.
The greatest of the wild beasts is the LION.
The greatest of the winged beasts is the EAGLE.
The greatest of all these is MAN.
Also, in the book of Isaiah, there is a vision of four flying creatures worshiping God. They have four faces: a bull, a lion, an eagle, and a man.
As the cathedral is a Christian building, it is doubtful that hidden greek constellations with the intention of heresy would be added into the architecture

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
you got it all wrong didn't you watch this weeks show did you Isaac Newton said the end is in 2060. He found it through 3 key dates and mathmatics and said that Salmons Temple must be rebuilt before the end even the revalation says that.

They have not even started bulding it and imagine it will take 5 to 10 years to build and the antichrist will allow them to rebuild the temple and steal it from them and he is going then go inside it and pretend to be GOD and if you don't know the rest, go to a NWO post and find the other surprizes he has for us.

Remember this is gods plan he loves us, but he is going to kill us all I think the guy needs phyrapy.

We can hope 2060 but it is pointing to the end now?

[edit on 9-10-2009 by slipknotrules2009]

new topics

top topics

join