It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Van Jones resigns after signing 9/11 truth statement.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Couldn`t miss out on this one....

Van Jones Resigns; Left To Hang By Obama For Cursing Republicans And Signing 9/11 Truth Statement......

www.opednews.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Never join the Illuminati.
He didn't but lost out anyway.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Anyone questioning the government's version of 911 is a traitor. You're either with us or an enemy. C'mon, you know how this works.

But seriously, the movement towards truth will never gain ground in government circles if everyone who ever sticks there neck out is handed their own ass.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

I'm a liberal who reads blogs from all political perspectives. Lately the hawk blog littlegreenfootballs has been going over this story and and making a point to show that Van Jones never made public statements on 9/11 being a conspiracy. The blog also went on to claim that many of the signatories of this re-investigation document either didn't know they were on the list or were told something of a less radical nature when signing. Such as being a document merely calling for an investigation into the failures of U.S. intelligence and defense on September 11, 2001.

So all we really have on Van Jones allegedly being a 9/11 conspiracy theorist is this one website's claim. The far right media that runs itself as mainstream conservative media pounced upon this unconfirmed information and ran with it to push Van Jones out of office and it worked. Despite the fact that they all buy into every Obama conspiracy created thus far and look like hypocrites when talking about anything of an unconfirmed nature.

I'm not sure if any publicity is good publicity on the subject of 9/11 conspiracy, but its yet another rare mention of this subject in the MSM.

As far as Van Jones is concerned, I can only hope that his former group drives Glenn Beck out of the media and that Jones will hopefully be able to do more as a private citizen than a public employee.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
If you plan to be in government, the government is always right.
Obama is in there to run things and not to do a JFK and root out
ingrown power leaders.

Let the courts do it if anything.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
If you plan to be in government, the government is always right.
Obama is in there to run things and not to do a JFK and root out
ingrown power leaders.

Let the courts do it if anything.

The courts? That's like asking the SS to root out racism in their ranks.

I trust the courts as much as I trust the government. The courts operate on behalf of the government, and honestly, are there to legitimize and support the power and corruption.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

As I was putting that one out I was thinking about how the courts
put Bush into office.

The 9/11 case I was going to mention and might not do much in
either direction to solve terror prevention.

Jones may have no case against the web site as that means stay off the web
young man for your career.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Van Jones resigned because he was getting to much attention for all of the radical things he said and did over the years. His position on reparations, redistrobution of wealth and "eco-equality vs. eco-aparthid" force the administration to cut ties with this guy so that they could refocus themselves on Obamacare.

Mr. Jones became too much of a distraction. The 9/11 Truth thing was barely even an issue when view comparitively to the other radical things he was involved in.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
You can find plenty about Van Jones background at WorldNetDaily, for example:

President Obama's environmental adviser, Van Jones, was the main speaker at an anti-war rally that urged "resistance" against the U.S. government, WND has learned.

The rally was sponsored by an organization associated with the Revolutionary Communist Party, which calls for the overthrow of the U.S. government and its replacement with a communist dictatorship.

WND previously reported Jones, special adviser for green jobs, enterprise and innovation to the White House Council on Environmental Quality, is an admitted black nationalist and radical communist.

Obama hired him. Makes sense since they probably hung out together at the Black Panther's club

new topics

top topics

join